Lonely1

What’s your desires and kinks

38 posts in this topic

I really love it when a woman has a big clit and large labia the meatier the better. When I am in the mood to be submissive I don’t mind her wearing a strap on or receiving a golden shower. Recently I started wondering what it would be like going down after filling her up. Not sure if I would go down after another guy just filled her up. Undecided on that

6 minutes ago, Lonely1 said:

I really love it when a woman has a big clit and large labia the meatier the better. When I am in the mood to be submissive I don’t mind her wearing a strap on or receiving a golden shower. Recently I started wondering what it would be like going down after filling her up. Not sure if I would go down after another guy just filled her up. Undecided on that

Someone woke up with morning wood!! :lol:

My kink is to see a provider without risking death from COVID-19 :) 

Seriously, though. I guess I'm pretty vanilla. But I do like a girl with a flat chest ... the flatter the better. In New Zealand I met one provider who had had her breasts surgically removed. She wasn't transitioning to male, she just didn't want to have breasts. It was hot hot hot.

5 minutes ago, fork said:

Seriously, though. I guess I'm pretty vanilla. But I do like a girl with a flat chest ... the flatter the better. In New Zealand I met one provider who had had her breasts surgically removed. She wasn't transitioning to male, she just didn't want to have breasts. It was hot hot hot.

hope she left the nippledge

Just now, Kaduk said:

hope she left the nippledge

Oh yes. That's the fun part, and all you need.

42 minutes ago, fork said:

Oh yes. That's the fun part, and all you need.

so even more perfect than these......

D011BE8C-CE76-4671-8A9F-8EFCB364792B.jpeg

5 hours ago, Kaduk said:

I'm 100% in on that young lady!

6 hours ago, Kaduk said:

I consider myself a member of the ITBC (itty titty booster club), but that goes a bit far for me.  Mounds, puffies - yes!  Jugs - not my favorite.

7 hours ago, Kaduk said:

hope she left the nippledge in the front.

Fixed it!👍🏻

8 hours ago, Kaduk said:

hope the left and the right nippledge's were there in front... ( · ) ( · )

22 minutes ago, tide32 said:

Fixed it!👍🏻

#Ifixdthefixit

To get back to the kink, Looks likes she enjoys an energized game of spin the bottle.

2E7E8745-34F6-4047-80C8-B72D35540F45_4_5005_c.jpeg

Wake up 5am->massage->sex->steak n eggs->beer->nap->massage->bj->leftover chinese->beer->nap

I have lots of kinks and desires, but one of my biggest is clothing.

I find it's pretty difficult to find providers that hit the mark.

I'll just have to keep searching I guess....

1 hour ago, lintlizard said:

I have lots of kinks and desires, but one of my biggest is providers clothing.

I find it's pretty difficult to find providers clothing that fits me.

I'll just have to keep searching in her jeans....

#Ifixditforyou

4 hours ago, lintlizard said:

I have lots of kinks and desires, but one of my biggest is providers clothing.

I find it's pretty difficult to find providers clothing that fits me.

I'll just have to keep searching in her jeans....

15 hours ago, Kaduk said:

#Ifixdthefixit

What he said! ✌️

I would love to lick Champagne off of D's or DD's. 

25 minutes ago, wglide2003 said:

On 7/29/2020 at 0:56 PM, wglide2003 said:

bigger the better :o

bush, me likey

nipples, me likey

ass, me likey

perversions, put all of the above under some faded jeans and a t-shirt, or a loose sundress and watch the old toad's launch sequence start....

57 minutes ago, hornyoldtoad said:

bush, me likey

nipples, me likey

ass, me likey

perversions, put all of the above under some faded jeans and a t-shirt, or a loose sundress and watch the old toad's launch sequence start....

27FA58F3-0AC7-4675-BFFC-D83EC8AB29A0.png

definitely always enjoyed ddlg with providers, overall that has to be my main kink. greek on occasion, some ladies really like it, and that's hot, I'm thinking of one time when I put a speculum in a girl's pussy while I used the rear entrance, that was kinky as... I also liked it when providers dressed/acted super slutty - I guess that's pse. I tended to see the same providers over and over so we got to know each other, having that connection was great. For a while a couple providers lived with me, so threesomes... that was the most sexually charged time of my life. lonely1, I always enjoyed receiving golden showers, as well as giving. Heck just watching is fun... I have a whole folder of videos I took of one provider who would get dressed up in slutty lingerie and pee outdoors for me while I videod as foreplay. I loved the kinky stuff.

On 7/28/2020 at 8:02 AM, Lonely1 said:

Were you whacking while typing?🤔

Quarantine has made my list of desires and kinks extensive. 

On 7/28/2020 at 8:02 AM, Lonely1 said:

I’m guessing on your wife or girlfriend cuz only thing your filling up on a provider is a condom. 

2 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

I’m guessing on your wife or girlfriend cuz only thing your filling up on a provider is a condom. 

Not necessarily. A lot of things go on out there....

On 7/28/2020 at 10:02 AM, Lonely1 said:

Recently I started wondering what it would be like going down after filling her up. Not sure if I would go down after another guy just filled her up. Undecided on that

WTF?  Do you have any idea where you are?  

Well, since were all sharing, my kink is being tied up.  The best is when a lady ties me to her bed, ankles and wrists to the 4 corners, then just has her way with me, does whatever she wants for as long as she wants. The loss of control is exciting to me.

Edited by Mustang87

Shaved armpits, slender kneecaps and long thin noses. Milk chocolate colored hair down to her ass, also nice. As far as action is concerned, I’m with the vanilla crowd. Unless it’s rough sex. I could probably get into some good ole fashioned rough sex.

F379-F709-2428-4736-95-DF-9233-FBAFCD9-B

On 8/6/2020 at 0:40 PM, Mustang87 said:

Well, since were all sharing, my kink is being tied up.  The best is when a lady ties me to her bed, ankles and wrists to the 4 corners, then just has her way with me, does whatever she wants for as long as she wants. The loss of control is exciting to me.

Have had it happen once and it can be very fun while at the same time a little torturous (which makes it fun) not having any control at all... but for me I have to absolutely trust who I am with for it to be fun, I couldn't do that with someone I haven't built that trust with. Only time I've done it is with my regular lady I've seen a good number of times