Prayforrain

Catching feels

23 posts in this topic

Ladies, if a guy loses his mind and his heart to you, would you (or do you think you should):

A. Have “the talk” with him and set him straight. This is a business.

B. Cut him off, figuratively speaking, or “break up” with him and stop seeing him.

or 

C. Avoid the topic or let him keep pursuing you and keep seeing him? (For any reason, including the extra $$ he donates to support  your life - it’s income, right?)

Or 

D. Anything else..?

I am not a provider, but I think C would be asking for trouble.  No one like being strung along and some people will act very badly if they feel used.  In my opinion A would be best, but I think she should break it off one way or another unless the it's mutual then all bets are off.

I have tried A and C but it always ends in B. LOL 

B. I'm not in this to catch the feels.

I'm always hopeful to catch an O or 10 and to make a new FRIEND.

This fucking pandemic has made many catch the feels. This will pass as life gets back to some type of normal.

You are responsible for keeping your shit in check. I'm responsible for keeping my shit in check.  As long as I'm having fun, I'll keep seeing who I'm seeing. If it stops being fun, I move on. 

I'm not looking to fall in love with anybody. I'm a professional. I love my life being single. I love my professional dates. If a client is not capable of walking away if he can't handle his feelings, I don't think its my place to handle that for him.

We're all adults here. We all have feelings, and we're all responsible for how we deal with our own feelings. 

Nothing better can happen to a hooker than a John who falls in love. It's the gift that keeps on givin'.

39 minutes ago, 2Big said:

Nothing better can happen to a hooker than a John who falls in love. It's the gift that keeps on givin'.

No thanks. You mean by passing on the gift of awkwardness, obsession, possessiveness, followed by judgment and bitterness, in many cases stalking and harrassment after not reciprocating. I'll pass. 😂😂😂

B. B. And B. like an air bnb but you get to stay there by yourself 😂 

If a lady reciprocated those feelings. Trust me you’d know. harsh, but true  

No amount of money is worth someone disrespecting me or my independence by blowing me up or complaining if I’m busy with my own life etc.  I bet a lot of guys feel the same way. Like hunter said, If it stops being fun I’m out. I’m all for communication & hearing someone out, making someone feel valued but If it adds stress or drama I’m for sure out. guess I’m a Lone Ranger & like it that way.

Most of the Time people don’t even care who you are. They’re just searching outside of themselves for something that doesn’t exist & looking to you to fulfill THEM. Call that energy leachers.  Not saying everyone is like that, but....#loveyourself1st. I get weary of anyone who catches feelings quick in general 

I really don't understand the groveling done by the guys here. I don't see how any woman would be attracted to that in real life. 

The only thing you're doing is inflating an already disproportionate and delusional ego. Stop doing that and pick yourself up.

Aufstehen.

This is why I prefer agencies. 

2 hours ago, 2Big said:

Even better. Find an inexperienced sugar baby, her first time. Lots of advantages, you can find early 20's girls who are down on their luck who are absolutely beautiful and don't have any objectionable drug habits, "drivers", etc. Often times they have a decent place of their own to host at. There's no clock - you can hang out til you're bored. You can go natural. They usually end up falling for you because life hasn't made them all cynical yet, and they're only seeing you, which is nice. When you want to break it off, just make up a reason you're done sugaring. Best if you see them for a year+ if you want the below.

Expect them to bug you a few times over the next couple years, asking for money when they get in a pinch. Gently suggest they go find a different daddy.

A year or two after that a few of them will reach out to you wanting to meet up for old times sake. Maybe they just had a breakup, whatever. Now you can hang out with them some, but not too much, with no further investment. Don't push your luck, she doesn't actually want to date someone seriously that's twice+ her age, but some good times can be had if you take her out to a nice place, etc.

Awww, Vassago, I fear that you need to get laid.  This quarantine is really messing with our brethren whose grip was already a bit loose.

:rolleyes:

43 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Awww, Vassago, I fear that you need to get laid.  This quarantine is really messing with our brethren whose grip was already a bit loose.

:rolleyes:

Got laid yesterday. So that can’t be it.

On 5/6/2020 at 0:41 PM, Laci French said:

This fucking pandemic has made many catch the feels. This will pass as life gets back to some type of normal.

On 5/6/2020 at 3:26 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

You are responsible for keeping your shit in check. I'm responsible for keeping my shit in check.  As long as I'm having fun, I'll keep seeing who I'm seeing. If it stops being fun, I move on. 

I'm not looking to fall in love with anybody. I'm a professional. I love my life being single. I love my professional dates. If a client is not capable of walking away if he can't handle his feelings, I don't think its my place to handle that for him.

We're all adults here. We all have feelings, and we're all responsible for how we deal with our own feelings. 

Laci and Hunter, both of your responses fit, perfectly.  Some of us are here for fun without romantic attachments.  Some of us are happily single, enjoy the variety and have had some fun encounters....and made some very good friends.  Having fun, while respecting boundaries (including emotional ones) is what makes this hobby so satisfying to me.

On 5/6/2020 at 9:10 AM, Prayforrain said:

Ladies, if a guy loses his mind and his heart to you, would you (or do you think you should):

A. Have “the talk” with him and set him straight. This is a business.

B. Cut him off, figuratively speaking, or “break up” with him and stop seeing him.

or 

C. Avoid the topic or let him keep pursuing you and keep seeing him? (For any reason, including the extra $$ he donates to support  your life - it’s income, right?)

Or 

D. Anything else..?

C takes a real special kind of person...  

20 hours ago, Vassago said:

I really don't understand the groveling done by the guys here. I don't see how any woman would be attracted to that in real life. 

The only thing you're doing is inflating an already disproportionate and delusional ego. Stop doing that and pick yourself up.

Aufstehen.

Boundaries are huge in this industry. Thanks for knowing them, havng them, and respecting them..  😘😘😘

(D) I let him know in a kind way , Hey love thanks but i'm not giving up my life to fall in love again and then fall out of love again when im over you or us lol

On 5/6/2020 at 1:41 PM, Laci French said:

yep - the pyschology of 'missing' something cultivates the feels...

so many want what they can't have for too long now - especially us testicularly crafted beings...

no touchy makes too feely;)

On 5/7/2020 at 11:30 AM, Leena_rose said:

Most of the Time people don’t even care who you are. They’re just searching outside of themselves for something that doesn’t exist & looking to you to fulfill THEM. Call that energy leachers.  

#loveyourself1st.

I believe Anton LaVey used the term ‘psychic vampires’.

He was also keen to exploit a quote from Sir Thomas Browne’s Religio Medici, 1642.

”Charity begins at home .....”

That crazy Anton.

On 5/8/2020 at 8:49 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Boundaries are huge in this industry. Thanks for knowing them, havng them, and respecting them..  😘😘😘

This is really the point. I don't think I would even take part in this hobby if I didn't have some sort of emotional reaction (feels) when I get to spend time with one of our great ladies. That's part of the appeal of the hobby to me. But it's an allusion.  The key is understand what that is, and knowing it ends when you walk out the door. That's just me anyway.

On 7.5.2020 at 8:18 PM, Vassago said:

Aufstehen.

You're looking at this the wrong way. 

Plenty of hookers fall in love with their clients. Is this because of our Brad Pitt looks and shapely physiques. Hardly. 

It's because Johns are in many ways the only stable guys a hooker encounters. 

Think about it: the car in the driveway actually still has all its wheels; the washing machine is in the basement and not outside on the front porch with its door missing. The sheets on the bed are clean, the fridge has actual food in it and not just tv dinners and 3 gallon bottles of god knows what. 

In other words, to hookers Johns represent stability. They want to latch on to that. 

An agency ho isn't immune to that. 

For me, I enoy the "friends with benefits" relationship.

She wants income, I have money. I want a dinner (and more) date, she has availability.

We share stories, interests, and physical comfort. We also have seperate lives, that we don't share completely. 

We're both happy with it, and it improves both our lives. Simple! :)

30 minutes ago, pfunk said:

For me, I enoy the "friends with benefits" relationship.

She wants income, I have money. I want a dinner (and more) date, she has availability.

We share stories, interests, and physical comfort. We also have seperate lives, that we don't share completely. 

We're both happy with it, and it improves both our lives. Simple! :)

So well said! 👏👏👍

The beauty of this is known boundaries and expectations.  There are neither the anxiety of one night stands nor the constraints of a committed relationship.