leigeois

Slow and Sensual, or hard and fast

18 posts in this topic

Sorry all, but I am tired about hearing about the Corona Virus on the news and Forums.  Lets talk about something else for once.  How do you like relations?  Hard and Fast?  Slow and sensual?  A mix?  or what ever happens happens?  This even means if suddenly you find yourself tied up and in Tijuana!

On 4/3/2020 at 6:04 AM, leigeois said:

Sorry all, but I am tired about hearing about the Corona Virus on the news and Forums.  Lets talk about something else for once.  How do you like relations?  Hard and Fast?  Slow and sensual?  A mix?  or what ever happens happens?  This even means if suddenly you find yourself tied up and in Tijuana!

Depends on my mood.  Sometimes slow and sensual.  Sometimes hard and fast.  Sometimes a mix.  So can I say "All of the above!"  ?

On 4/3/2020 at 7:04 AM, leigeois said:

Yes.  Except the in Tijuana part.

More often than not, slow and sensual.  Sometimes, though... just can't help the other. :)

Depends on what she likes. Best case scenario: book 90 min or more and do it all. 

On 4/3/2020 at 7:04 AM, leigeois said:

As long as you aren’t a part of the donkey show😳🤣

its a two way street - but my favorite is slow and sensual garnished with some hard and fast when necessary to bring both parties to the reason they came:)

The best girl I have seen, was a slow and sensual type. She used to say she went by Brandi time. So she was always running late for an appointment. But in return,  she wasn't a clock watcher. She would take her time and I enjoyed every minute. That would be my preference. 

On 4/3/2020 at 6:04 AM, leigeois said:

I want it all .. tied up but not in Tijuana ..

Depends on my mood and also depends on who I am currently with.  If I am with someone I know better it is fun to have a more sensual approach and really extend the pleasure by going nice and slow and bring an orgasm on slowly and enjoy watching the increasing intensity in them.  That is something that takes time and not having a clock ticking in the background.  Like giving a massage and then giving them a happy ending.  When I feel like I am overflowing with testosterone though, I'm going to go as hard as she will allow.    

Definitely slow and sensual.  At my age, I’m in no hurry and just want to feel all the sensations in detail. 

Can’t rush a good thing! it’s  a part of my name  too. So go figure?!

Slow and sensual for most of the time but with an explosive finish. Tijuana? No thank you, I would rather be tied up and blindfolded with a girl in Colorado.

18 hours ago, Marilyn Desire said:

I am all of the above! Tied up sounds fun ;)

OMG.. I've been on the sidelines too long!! .. My type of lady!!

I need to stick to slow and sensual - fast and hard leads to too much choking and gagging.

Why can't you have it all? I'm a selfish bitch so both is my favorite!