Ryann

Come on guys

71 posts in this topic

I don't think guys are the issue here.  Many ladies offer a qv rate as well as a 30 minute rate.  Although I've never booked one, I believe most ladies consider qv to be 15 minutes.

when you respond to the "qv car dates" ad, but can't afford the car:

Image result for blow up doll

1 hour ago, Ryann said:

IMO 

half hour is a quick visit!  So dont ask for a qv  rate. It drives me crazy when im asked that question. I mean seriously what can happen in 15 min. Maybe im old n slow? But i can barely get in a hello in 15 min.  Plus, how cold and disconnected is that?  Uhg 

Actually the men are the problem... the ones that ask for qv rates either finish really fast or they're extremely  cheap... I used to offer them but no longer.. When they ask now I just flat out tell them no..  ps I quoted the wrong person... 

1 hour ago, Ryann said:

IMO 

half hour is a quick visit!  So dont ask for a qv  rate. It drives me crazy when im asked that question. I mean seriously what can happen in 15 min. Maybe im old n slow? But i can barely get in a hello in 15 min.  Plus, how cold and disconnected is that?  

I have rarely ever bothered with QV myself but there were a few times when I was very short on time but still wanted “something”.  Honestly, I think that was only ever 2-3 times.  Still, I don’t see it as a “problem”.  If there are guys that want that and providers that provide it, how is it wrong?  If guys are insisting you provide something you don’t, well that’s always wrong but if someone is asking if that’s an option, I don’t see the issue unless they push it past a “no”.  They should just move on to someone who does offer that.

not sure it is anyone's "fault".  There are many ladies that do offer and many guys that want them and I am not going to fault either.  I do always laugh my ass off when I see a review that indicates 15 min session and then bitches about "seemed rushed" or "she was 3G". :P

Each to their own, I have never booked for under an hour as even 30 min just would not allow what I am looking for.  (yes, sorry ladies you have to actually relax and talk to me for a while hehe)

Every lady is different. They use different terms for their donations and time. A qv is 15 minutes and hh is not a qv it’s hh.Me personally I am all about being discreet  and professional there no way you can be discreet with guys coming in out for qv. That’s why I am don’t do qv minimum visit is hour maybe hhr. At the end of day to each its own 😊

Some providers and clients like QVs...Blow n Go's. As long as they both leave with a smile on their face, I don't see the problem with it. 

That being said if you don't see a provider advertise rates for QVs, and you don't see any reviews where she did QVs, she's probably not going to appreciate that type of inquiry. 

4 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Some providers and clients like QVs...Blow n Go's. As long as they both leave with a smile on their face, I don't see the problem with it. 

That being said if you don't see a provider advertise rates for QVs, and you don't see any reviews where she did QVs, she's probably not going to appreciate that type of inquiry. 

there was a lady a while back that advertised both qv and hh but the donation was identical - hint, hint!  Kinda like the one advertising overnights for $100,000 lol

6 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I want to change my answer to this.

I only privately offer half and QV  visits.  Because I find them a little too quick pace for me also Ryann! I love multiple hours and truly getting to know the gentleman fully!  When you are a "Laidback" sort of lady... well, truth is most of us ladies love to take our time exploring what is before us. :) 

On the other side of the coin, I have, occasionally, opted for a full hour and got a qv instead.

1 hour ago, mustang said:

On the other side of the coin, I have, occasionally, opted for a full hour and got a qv instead.

No bueno! 

3 hours ago, gr8owl said:

there was a lady a while back that advertised both qv and hh but the donation was identical - hint, hint!  Kinda like the one advertising overnights for $100,000 lol

Okay I'm slow. Lol. I don't get the hint. Why would she do that? Can you mansplain it to me pls?

5 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

I don't think guys are the issue here.  Many ladies offer a qv rate as well as a 30 minute rate.  Although I've never booked one, I believe most ladies consider qv to be 15 minutes.

Well thats just nuts

4 hours ago, synoches said:

I have rarely ever bothered with QV myself but there were a few times when I was very short on time but still wanted “something”.  Honestly, I think that was only ever 2-3 times.  Still, I don’t see it as a “problem”.  If there are guys that want that and providers that provide it, how is it wrong?  If guys are insisting you provide something you don’t, well that’s always wrong but if someone is asking if that’s an option, I don’t see the issue unless they push it past a “no”.  They should just move on to someone who does offer that.

True

But my point is that a hh is a QV!!!!! How the hell can you do anything in  15min !! 
open door , drop trou , get the fuck out??? Come on people!!! 

so if its not a regular  ??? Cone on  but maybe thats just me??  But it seems more like a colfax move ...

30 min is a QV !!! Snything less is just nuts! 
come on!!

im old school i guess

2 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Okay I'm slow. Lol. I don't get the hint. Why would she do that? Can you mansplain it to me pls?

She was simply saying, "Sure, if you insist you can leave after 15 minutes but you are paying me for 30 minutes so you may as well stick around for 30 minutes, but it is your call."  A faux nice way to say "I don't f$#king do qv"  It is first cousin to hour for 300, half for 250.  How many halves does she get? (maybe more than I think)

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

She was simply saying, "Sure, if you insist you can leave after 15 minutes but you are paying me for 30 minutes so you may as well stick around for 30 minutes, but it is your call."  A faux nice way to say "I don't f$#king do qv"  It is first cousin to hour for 300, half for 250.  How many halves does she get? (maybe more than I think)

I say a variation of this when I get hit up for qv. “I actually don’t offer a qv but you can pay for a hhr and leave as quickly as you’d like?;)” No one has taken me up on it though, jerks! 😜 

I’ve seen postings in the past that suggested FS wasn’t a QV option so there’s that variation too.

11 hours ago, Ryann said:

IMO 

half hour is a quick visit!  So dont ask for a qv  rate. It drives me crazy when im asked that question. I mean seriously what can happen in 15 min. Maybe im old n slow? But i can barely get in a hello in 15 min.  Plus, how cold and disconnected is that?  Uhg 

I've never even considered anything less than an hour! IMHO , can't even say hello or barely get undressed, then dressed and your time is already up in just even 30 minutes!  What fun is that?   I've actually had this same discussion with a few ladies and we've had a good laugh over this subject. I personally enjoy a minimum of 90 minutes ... more if she allows it 😍🤗😍

Edited by Imyrhklbry

11 hours ago, Dita said:

Actually the men are the problem... the ones that ask for qv rates either finish really fast or they're extremely  cheap... I used to offer them but no longer.. When they ask now I just flat out tell them no..  ps I quoted the wrong person... 

If the guy is that fast or that cheap or worse yet both ... he might as well just stay home with Rosy and her 5 sisters , and some aloe vera lotion.  

Edited by Imyrhklbry

I have never understood the QV option... no time to get to know each other no time to build the excitement no time to give pleasure or get pleasure... I personally think it is a little disrespectfully... at least here on this site to me this community is more about professional ladies with class providing an amazing experience. If that is what a man is looking for maybe he should look somewhere else. No disrespect to those that offer it or want it every one is different. You don’t go to Nordstrom and ask if they have a dollar tree section.... 

12 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Probably right about that. Lol. If a guy knows he doesn't stay an hour and can save 50, he's jumping on that deal. 😁😎

12 hours ago, Imyrhklbry said:

I've never even considered anything less than an hour! IMHO , can't even say hello or barely get undressed, then dressed and your time is already up in just even 30 minutes!  What fun is that?   I've actually had this same discussion with a few ladies and we've had a good laugh over this subject. I personally enjoy a minimum of 90 minutes ... more if she allows it 😍🤗😍

Me too. It takes meat least 5 minutes to get dressed, comb my hair and kiss her good bye.

1 hour ago, pointymoustache said:

It takes meat least 5 minutes to get dressed...

Its very wise to have your meat fully clothed before entering any public spaces....

2 hours ago, Kaduk said:

Its very wise to have your meat fully clothed before entering any public spaces....

even more so when entering the private ones:)

Everyone has a preference and if it were a perfect world they would always get it - but they don't - which is why there are QVs, 30min (and this may be your QV per above), 60min, 45min, 2hours, 3 hours, 6 hours, car dates, dinner dates, overnights, vacations, arm candy at corporate events, and on and on and on and on and on - if it helps the lady and the john symbiotically get where they wanna go, then respect:)

QVs are QVs, for some they work best and luckily for those that like them (for whatever reason) some ladies offer them - again there is something for everyone...

What bums me out from the original post is that there are those that take one lady's offer and just assume it pertains to all.  Fucking rude if you ask me.  Ryann wouldn't need to post this if those that did there homework simply respected what the ladies expressly publish about what a date with them entails.  If a QV isn't advertised anywhere, then...

Same goes for those that ask about services.

Not sure when along the hobby way I learned to read what was said beyond the provider pictures, but it really helped a lot in making smarter choices...

10 minutes ago, hornyoldtoad said:

Everyone has a preference and if it were a perfect world they would always get it - but they don't - which is why there are QVs, 30min (and this may be your QV per above), 60min, 45min, 2hours, 3 hours, 6 hours, car dates, dinner dates, overnights, vacations, arm candy at corporate events, and on and on and on and on and on - if it helps the lady and the john symbiotically get where they wanna go, then respect:)

QVs are QVs, for some they work best and luckily for those that like them (for whatever reason) some ladies offer them - again there is something for everyone...

What bums me out from the original post is that there are those that take one lady's offer and just assume it pertains to all.  Fucking rude if you ask me.  Ryann wouldn't need to post this if those that did there homework simply respected what the ladies expressly publish about what a date with them entails.  If a QV isn't advertised anywhere, then...

Same goes for those that ask about services.

Not sure when along the hobby way I learned to read what was said beyond the provider pictures, but it really helped a lot in making smarter choices...

This is a very good point, and we could probably start a whole new thread. I keep wondering why I get requests for today in cities where I’ve posted I’ll be visiting xyz future date. Then I saw a guy view his listings by photos as opposed to the verbiage listings. Haha—— so they look at the photo, then the contact info without ever reading the body of the listing.😂🤦‍♀️😂

47 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

This is a very good point, and we could probably start a whole new thread. I keep wondering why I get requests for today in cities where I’ve posted I’ll be visiting xyz future date. Then I saw a guy view his listings by photos as opposed to the verbiage listings. Haha—— so they look at the photo, then the contact info without ever reading the body of the listing.😂🤦‍♀️😂

What a doofus!! 

IMG_20160909_142010_114.JPG

QV not worth the time it takes to get dolled up or the traffic that comes a log with it

QV= he unzips pants pulls out The Jon and then what?

Heck need more then 15 to just check out some boobs ..

Edited by lustybustygina