ilovewomen

Thank You All Veterans

18 posts in this topic

I just want to say to all my fellow veterans whom I also consider a brother, Happy Veterans Day.  I hope you all are finding peace today.

VeteransDay17_H_Eng_CVR.jpg

635828466620727353-jm111115-Veterans-09.

Trump made history today by being the first sitting president in the 100 year history of the New York City Veterans day Parade to attend and give a speech.

Love him or hate him....that was a classy thing to do for our veterans .   (I watched it live on C-Span )

I salute ALL of our veterans....thank you for your service.

We would not have the freedoms we enjoy each day if it weren’t for our beloved Veterans.

Thanks to each and everyone of you. 

God Bless You All!

15 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Trump made history today by being the first sitting president in the 100 year history of the New York City Veterans day Parade to attend and give a speech.

Love him or hate him....that was a classy thing to do for our veterans .   (I watched it live on C-Span )

I salute ALL of our veterans....thank you for your service.

Did Trump bring politics into his speech?

32 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

I just want to say to all my fellow veterans whom I also consider a brother, Happy Veterans Day.  I hope you all are finding peace today.

Thank You and Happy Veteran's Day to you too.

To all those who wore a uniform. This day is for you. Otherwise we would have  no country. If you never fired a shot, you were/are just as important.  To quote Milton. For he also serves , who also stands and waits 

2 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Trump made history today by being the first sitting president in the 100 year history of the New York City Veterans day Parade to attend and give a speech. because every president before him for the last 50 some years has attended the wreath laying at Arlington National Cemetery, which he stood up last year.  He has no respect or regard for veterans.

Love him or hate him....that was a classy thing to do for our veterans .   classy and this douche do not go together, sorry

I salute ALL of our veterans....thank you for your service.  By all means yes, a HUGE thank you to ALL veterans (your boy is not, lame dodger medical excuse)

Please let's not bring politics into this thread. 

I didn't start this thread to be a platform for bashing or supporting any politician.

This thread was started as a platform to honor all veterans.

3 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Your Welcome

To my brothers in arms - Thank you for answering the call.

To those we served who recognize that service - You’re welcome.

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

To my brothers in arms - Thank you for answering the call.

To those we served who recognize that service - You’re welcome.

Well said. 

20 years in Army, twice in Nam, mostly good service, need to thank the families of Vets too. They also served. 

50 minutes ago, AlexisSweet69 said:

Thank You! :wub:

Thank you all our service men and women! It is because of YOU we have our freedom to  vote and speak openly. Love and Honor!  Our   Country should do more. Sending love to all of you!