Jond765

On the clock

26 posts in this topic

I'm curious, what would you ladies say the official start time of an appointment is? The time agreed to via text/call, once the guy arrives, after he showers if he needs to? Would you make adjustments if he's running late due to traffic or weather?

I've always gone off of the agreed time unless she asks if I can wait I little bit, then I go off of when I get the ok to come in.

The majority of the lovely ladies I've had the pleasure to meet so far are around DTC or a little farther south and aren't available later in the evening after traffic's died down so coming from Greeley it can take me anywhere from 1 to 2.5 hours to get to their incall leaving me stuck trying to find that sweet spot where I'm still on time if there's bad traffic and having to park somewhere for thirty minutes waiting for our appointment time. I'm spending about twice as much time driving (round trip) than I get to spend with the provider and it's kind of a bummer that I lose a little bit more time because of something like an accident that popped up from the time I leave Greeley till I make it to Denver or cause I need a shower from the long drive. Don't get me wrong it's worth it 90% of the time so imma keep doing it but I'm just curious on people's thoughts.

I take every appt as he's going to be late and I give myself extra time and If I know he's driving like hr or longer block out more time 

Some hotel have a longer walk then others so I put that into the time blocked out. 

The shower is on me .. 

Edited by lustybustygina

54 minutes ago, lustybustygina said:

The shower is on me .. 

not with you ?

1 hour ago, lustybustygina said:

The shower is on me .. 

What a golden opportunity! 🤪

Sorry, the play on words was too good to pass up.

Edited by Bit Banger

3 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

I take every appt as he's going to be late and I give myself extra time and If I know he's driving like hr or longer block out more time 

Some hotel have a longer walk then others so I put that into the time blocked out. 

The shower is on me .. 

Love how you think.😘

I think it all depends on the provider. I don't count the shower as apart of your appointment. And as long as someone is communicating, I won't cut the time short if he's late. But again. Everyone runs their business differently. It's hard to plan traffic here. That's for sure 

I usually allow enough time for traffic incidents. It’s just hard to know anymore🤷‍♀️ Most gentlemen include shower time in their time scheduled, but I’m not a stickler on that. Sometimes business can be satisfied in that time, sometimes takes a bit longer.😁 That’s the way it is. None of us want to feel like someone is taking advantage of us, but at the same time we don’t want you to feel like that, and we’d like for you to be be comfy and happy. 

On 10/29/2019 at 7:37 AM, Jond765 said:

I'm curious, what would you ladies say the official start time of an appointment is? The time agreed to via text/call, once the guy arrives, after he showers if he needs to? Would you make adjustments if he's running late due to traffic or weather?

I've always gone off of the agreed time unless she asks if I can wait I little bit, then I go off of when I get the ok to come in.

The majority of the lovely ladies I've had the pleasure to meet so far are around DTC or a little farther south and aren't available later in the evening after traffic's died down so coming from Greeley it can take me anywhere from 1 to 2.5 hours to get to their incall leaving me stuck trying to find that sweet spot where I'm still on time if there's bad traffic and having to park somewhere for thirty minutes waiting for our appointment time. I'm spending about twice as much time driving (round trip) than I get to spend with the provider and it's kind of a bummer that I lose a little bit more time because of something like an accident that popped up from the time I leave Greeley till I make it to Denver or cause I need a shower from the long drive. Don't get me wrong it's worth it 90% of the time so imma keep doing it but I'm just curious on people's thoughts.

Book with a lady that books  north end incall. Or perhaps pre-book with a lady visiting the North End. Not rocket science here if distance is an issue.

As long as a client communicates with me about running late, then I will still give the full appt time, however if a client does not communicate that they will be late, and just shows up late after I have already assumed they are a no show, I will not give the full appt time. Their appt will be cut short based on how late they are. Communication is key, if you are gonna be late let the provider know. Also DO NOT EVER contact a provider at the time of your appt and say you are going to be late, when you should already be there.  Clearly you knew much earlier that you were going to be late, so to wait until the time of your appt to let them know you are going to be late is rude, and unnecessary. Pick up the phone and call or text, its simple respect. 

9 minutes ago, Crystyna said:

As long as a client communicates with me about running late, then I will still give the full appt time, however if a client does not communicate that they will be late, and just shows up late after I have already assumed they are a no show, ..

. Pick up the phone and call or text, its simple respect. 

With today’s ubiquitous cell phones this really shouldn’t be a problem.  But in days of yore when it was “Call from 7-11 on the corner of ...”?

57 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

With today’s ubiquitous cell phones this really shouldn’t be a problem.  But in days of yore when it was “Call from 7-11 on the corner of ...”?

Bit, I remember those days with some fondness.  But not as fond as the more current memories and the ones I am still making.

22 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

not with you ?

if I shower with you it's counts on your time ... lol 

6 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Book with a lady that books  north end incall. Or perhaps pre-book with a lady visiting the North End. Not rocket science here if distance is an issue.

Me trying to figure out how to get magically get a provider to have a more northern incall on a day that lines up with my sporadic day off

My hobby time is usually pretty scarce and unpredictable so it's difficult to catch the few that occasionally to venture up north when they do and I'm not going to see someone just because they closer. Thankfully I have found one lovely lady that is in North Denver but there's it so far.

23 hours ago, Turtle138 said:

5 hours ago, Crystyna said:

Communication is key, if you are gonna be late let the provider know. 

I like to think I'm a good communicator. I always let them know where I'm coming from, approximately how long it should take me, and if I run into anything unexpected that slows me down along the way.

7 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

if I shower with you it's counts on your time ... lol 

as it should

Time is money!

Dont forget just cause they call it a Hobby!

This subject is a slippery slope .

Just like a rate thread!

9 hours ago, average1 said:

Bit, I remember those days with some fondness.  But not as fond as the more current memories and the ones I am still making.

Or in BP days dude waiting for his xxxx

Now we have uber.

JR Wolf I am with you. I came so very close to being busted many, many, many moons ago. I am still gun shy walking into a hotel. I also had a situation where there was fussing in another room when I arrived for an incall at an appartment .I balked at staying and she got pissed. I left. I arrange outcall to my house 99.9% of the time. I admit that I am fortunate that I live alone and have a house kind off by itself.

Work out of my residence live alone (mortgage)  with my Mr.Reubz! “Meow!” Oh an I got a chirping fire alarm guest  that I need  to fix this weekend. I usually give a bit of extra time for travel We all know Traffic is a bear in Denver area! Shower is free with me also with me. 

I have always started and stopped  within the hour of my scheduled time. If it is just a spare of the moment appointment, had one last night. She contacted me first, I had to do a few things. So it was just an hour from the time I walked through the door.

2 hours ago, Alex Majors said:

I have always started and stopped  within the hour ...

Reminder:: Don't stop to fast you might break something.

penis-fracture_t64z.jpg

2 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

I love it when you show up to the location 2-5 minutes early, text to ask for the room number, they tell you they need time to get ready, finally enter the room after 15 minutes, but she still counts the ending time as if the first 15 minutes wasn't because she wasn't ready.  It doesn't happen all the time but it's happened enough times to be annoying.

Though I have had providers run a bit late or who are still getting ready when I arrive, I've been lucky and blessed because I've never had someone count that "getting ready" as part of the time.  This is really a YMMV situation, depending on the person, their schedule and their business model regarding "time".

4 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

... finally enter the room after 15 minutes, but she still counts the ending time as if the first 15 minutes wasn't because she wasn't ready. ...

1 hour ago, average1 said:

...  This is really a YMMV situation, depending on the person, their schedule and their business model regarding "time".

If this becomes a pattern with XXX,  this the next time you think of booking with her and call someone else.  If it’s her ‘business model’ to shortchange her customers, I’ll do business elsewhere.

Now if she’s always late, but the clock starts when we do, I’d adjust my schedule (if I can).

11 hours ago, Kaduk said:

Reminder:: Don't stop to fast you might break something.

penis-fracture_t64z.jpg

Time to get some mending!!! Ouch! Too much to carry?!

2 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Time to get some mending!!! Ouch! Too much to carry?!

644B3661-D5A1-43B6-842A-BFBF715F83CD.jpeg

21 hours ago, Kaduk said:

644B3661-D5A1-43B6-842A-BFBF715F83CD.jpeg

Yes, sometimes that extra 15 mins help! 
😂😂😂😂