Turtle138

Should we have discounts for Dinner

43 posts in this topic

What does discounts for dinner mean?

Are you talking having dinner and fun with a lady?

Something like that.

You know a nice meal and some fun before or after.

And not Taco bell.🤣

If you are referring to what Audrey asked lots of ladies have what I would call a “social” rate. A rate that is less than her normal for being out in public together. I also know plenty of “time is time” ladies who would not offer a break in their donation for dinner. For me it depends. Do you want to go to dinner and act like a couple? Then I want my full rate. If we’re just two friends having a meal together with no pda then I’d do it at a lesser rate. Hell I’ve even had lunch with clients for free. Depends on how hungry I am, how cool you are, my schedule, or how weird we might look together if I ran into my civvie friends.  🤣  lots of moving factors for me that determine what I ask for for dinner dates. I would not expect any provider to lunch or dinner for free though. For me those have all been rare occasions with men I consider client-friends, Not just clients. 

Your question to me reads like you are pondering whether you should get a discount on her bcd rate if you take her to dinner though? And in that case that would be a hard NO for me. 🤷🏽‍♀️

As mentioned earlier I'm apparently the only hobbyist ever to not socialize with a lady outside of the bedroom,:mellow: So not sure what expertise  I have here, but if I were to, I would certainly expect to pay for her time. I imagine you'd would invite a lady on such an outing and ask her what her rate is. If it is more then you are willing to spend you can always decline. I don't think it's appropriate to ask for a discount at that point. Again, what do I know.

6 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

As mentioned earlier I'm apparently the only hobbyist ever to not socialize with a lady outside of the bedroom,:mellow: So not sure what expertise  I have here, but if I were to, I would certainly expect to pay for her time. I imagine you'd would invite a lady on such an outing and ask her what her rate is. If it is more then you are willing to spend you can always decline. I don't think it's appropriate to ask for a discount at that point. Again, what do I know.

That’s solid advice. I’ll also add Def don’t use the word discount lol. I’d ask her if she has a social rate. 

Signed, 

An Expert 

;)

Edited by Just Jos
Forgot some words

14 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

As mentioned earlier I'm apparently the only hobbyist ever to not socialize with a lady outside of the bedroom,:mellow: 

I am going to hazard a guess that there are many if not most that have not either.  I only have once in last several years.  I asked her to dinner and a concert and then to her place for "normal" visit.  I had seen her many times, but expected the whole time to be "on the clock".  She insisted everything but "normal" visit was off the clock.  I never argue rates :)  A very nice and memorable night. 

It has always been my impression that the ladies that are willing to go out for meal/show/drinks whatever usually have - as Just Jos says - a social rate.  Many do not like the idea regardless of rate, which I certainly understand.

34 minutes ago, Just Jos said:

That’s solid advice. I’ll also add Def don’t use the word discount lol. I’d ask her if she has a social rate. 

Signed, 

An Expert 

;)

Well actually l was just seeing if anyone was awake. It's been slow around here.

Actually l have had many a visit where we either started or ended with a nice meal.

Most ladies are happy with the base rate and a tip. It all depends on you,the place and how you interact together. 

Just depends on the attitude of the provider and client.

10 minutes ago, Turtle138 said:

Well actually l was just seeing if anyone was awake. It's been slow around here.

Actually l have had many a visit where we either started or ended with a nice meal.

Most ladies are happy with the base rate and a tip. It all depends on you,the place and how you interact together. 

Just depends on the attitude of the provider and client.

Many ladies refer to this as being called a “Dinner Date”  one big clue read her website and if it is not listed? Ask her questions through email, phone, text. If she has no website? she should be willing to answer questions needed by her means of contact be sure and fallow her protocol. 

Years ago, a hooker and I went out to get some Mexican food. Must have been those stale Enchiladas I had, coz upon entering her crib, I urgently felt the need to "evacuate" my bowels. My rear-end "refuse" almost overwhelmed her plumbing, and the stench was so bad, I feared the neighbors would call the Feds. 

Word of warning: If your ho has food before the date, inserting large objects into her azz may cause "spontaneous emissions", ha ha ha.:lol:

I have, on occasion, enjoyed a "lunch date, "dinner date" with a favorite provider with no other activities planned. I always went in with the expectation of compensating her for her time. When discussing our plans for the "date" I would really work to find a fun, clever way to bring the subject of compensation into our conversation. The conversation always allowed her plenty of room to accept or decline my offer. Always her choice. And either way I enjoyed a pleasant time with a gorgeous lady .

On 10/28/2019 at 0:21 PM, Turtle138 said:

Yup thought I would stir up the troops.

Its snowing outside and l am bored.:wub:

Edited by Ryann

2 minutes ago, Ryann said:

Of course a dude would bring this up

Oh it was ment to be in good taste  and not as some people have interpreted.

On 10/29/2019 at 3:33 AM, 2Big said:

Years ago, a hooker and I went out to get some Mexican food. Must have been those stale Enchiladas I had, coz upon entering her crib, I urgently felt the need to "evacuate" my bowels. My rear-end "refuse" almost overwhelmed her plumbing, and the stench was so bad, I feared the neighbors would call the Feds. 

Word of warning: If your ho has food before the date, inserting large objects into her azz may cause "spontaneous emissions", ha ha ha.:lol:

Charming.

How about an even trade, nice Steak & Lobster dinner for another hour of fun for desert? 

I'm just kidding guys before you start beating me up, ok?   lol

If you aren't willing to pay $300-$500/hr (or more) to watch a lady eat a free meal then you must be a lowballing cheapskate loser according to the puss posse on Twitter.

Darn l need a Social rate. 

Or maybe a Social life.

NOW I AM CONFUSED TIME IS TICKING 

It seems pretty simple to me. Ask a provider if she wants to go out to dinner (movies, amusement park, Dave and Busters, golf, a play, etc) if she quotes you a rate, you either say "yes" or "no".  

It's her time, she can charge for it, or not. She's not doing it because she wants you.

If you want free, or cheap, time, with a lady, get a girlfriend. It's not rocket science. ;)

4 hours ago, Long Time said:

If you aren't willing to pay $300-$500/hr (or more) to watch a lady eat a free meal then you must be a lowballing cheapskate loser according to the puss posse on Twitter.

I'm on Twitter and my friends don't charge that. Dinner dates are extended over time and extended dates are a reduced rate. Of course you can find ladies who charge a higher hourly rate, but you also see providers charging way less there too. We get it already. You either can't afford to see ladies that charge higher rates, or your unwilling to pay it. Geez get over yourself already. She charges that because she gets it. I'm sure you get the most money you can for your time at work. I mean you're here where independent ladies advertise for services you clearly enjoy right? Why get your panties all in a wad over the ones you aren't going to be seeing? You do seem like a low balling cheapskate honestly, and I'll add hater to that too.

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

Yep, I agree, keep it simple... they’re here to service your physical pleasures. If you need emotional connection, get a real girlfriend. It’s time and money better spent.

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I'm on Twitter and my friends don't charge that. Dinner dates are extended over time and extended dates are a reduced rate. Of course you can find ladies who charge a higher hourly rate, but you also see providers charging way less there too. We get it already. You either can't afford to see ladies that charge higher rates, or your unwilling to pay it. Geez get over yourself already. She charges that because she gets it. I'm sure you get the most money you can for your time at work. I mean you're here where independent ladies advertise for services you clearly enjoy right? Why get your panties all in a wad over the ones you aren't going to be seeing? You do seem like a low balling cheapskate honestly, and I'll add hater to that too.

Are you seriously calling me that.

If so you dont have a clue. And l dont need to defend my actions. 

3 minutes ago, Turtle138 said:

Are you seriously calling me that.

If so you dont have a clue. And l dont need to defend my actions. 

Umm...I quoted Long Time 🙄

For someone who is bored, making post after post stirring up shit, you are sensitive. 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

Have gone to dinner and a movie, baseball games with ladies before, depends on the lady I guess. No dessert afterwards, would expect to do the rate then. 

Look, I’m just going to lay it on the line. I don’t expect I’ll win any popularity contests for this..... I’m glad to go to dinner or an activity with a friend/client. I’ve been to some spectacular locales.  There are many that are regular, loyal and fun. If they’ve been good to me, why not? I’ve been known to do overnight visits without compensation. If I saw you once a year ago for a half hour....not so much.

Here’s the other side: I don’t have a regular work schedule. I work when I’m called in. This means not always able to make plans with family and friends, changing plans, vacating plans, and neglecting friends/family. So bottom line is, if I have EXTRA fun time, I want to be with friends and family. 

You may go out with your boss off the clock, but I’m sure you would get a bit put off if you were expected to do this twice a week while your family suffers your absence. 

37 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

Look, I’m just going to lay it on the line. I don’t expect I’ll win any popularity contests for this..... I’m glad to go to dinner or an activity with a friend/client. I’ve been to some spectacular locales.  There are many that are regular, loyal and fun. If they’ve been good to me, why not? I’ve been known to do overnight visits without compensation. If I saw you once a year ago for a half hour....not so much.

Here’s the other side: I don’t have a regular work schedule. I work when I’m called in. This means not always able to make plans with family and friends, changing plans, vacating plans, and neglecting friends/family. So bottom line is, if I have EXTRA fun time, I want to be with friends and family. 

You may go out with your boss off the clock, but I’m sure you would get a bit put off if you were expected to do this twice a week while your family suffers your absence. 

Independent ladies ❤❤❤

At least for me, the guys that get this, get the extras.

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

Audrey your a class act.

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

I’ve been known to do overnight visits without compensation.

Yeah, those are called one night stands.;)

And when was the last time you ladies took out a John for dinner? 

Yeah, that's what I thought.:cool:

5 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

So bottom line is, if I have EXTRA fun time, I want to be with friends and family. 

I believe, because the service you ladies provide is SOOoo personal, it's easy for us guys to forget you are at work. I'm lucky to have been thoroughly educated in that regard.

Providers, especially empathatic ones, deserve all the "family and friends" time you can get! :D

If it is just a dinner date or outing you desire, why not try a site like Seeking Arrangements or What's your price? There are college girls who would be happy to do this for a more modest donation.  Some will even offer some dessert.

Though a regular provider should get what she wants. She is the boss or CEO of her business. 

Edited by Alex Majors
Forgot something