Turtle138

Where did they go?

20 posts in this topic

I have noticed some of the regular ladies on this board have went silent lately. 

Hope they are doing ok.

There are a couple ladies I really miss their postings a lot, and I hope they come back soon. 💙

These particular ladies are busy with work, travel, and family life,  so I get it. Still miss the shit out of them though. 

I hope they are doing OK, as well...People come and go, and come back and go again, in this business. It's rarely a steady long term profession. I really admire those women who do work for many years. They are tougher than me! ;)

Yes.... there are a couple that I really miss... my sincere hope is that they went on and found a good life for themselves ...and for my long gone but never forgotten former ATF... my heart will always ache....may you find peace 

4 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Hope the missing ladies are doing well! ❤️

I agree with you, Kali.

This time of year I'm looking forward to seeing posts from ladies that were riding on the back of Harley's enjoying life and the nice weather in general!

Nope, not with me....I seem to still be BROKEN! Damn the bad luck!

Sometimes life gets in the way of having fun.

Somtimes ladies move on from this part of their life.

I’m sure they are all okay.

It looks like a lot of the conversations that used to take place here have moved over to Twitter.  Not sure why.

When work is slow slow slow in Denver, they travel to new cities. I am sure they will be back in Denver for the wonderful gentleman here.❣️

Ladies do family too❤️ I was just out with mine. It’s always a fine balance. Yes clients are part of our family also. I spent the morning with my daughter going back out to be with her and the grandkids in a bit again 🌈😘💋

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

There has been a lot of chatter on Twitter about ladies touring and liking new locations.  To the gents here, it goes without saying, if you'd like to see a lady, better see her sooner than later.  Nothing worse when you finally getting around to make the call and she's a ghost!

21 hours ago, BigBaldBlk said:

There has been a lot of chatter on Twitter about ladies touring and liking new locations.  To the gents here, it goes without saying, if you'd like to see a lady, better see her sooner than later.  Nothing worse when you finally getting around to make the call and she's a ghost!

Thank you BBB! Ladies are like gypsies always on the move when business gets slow. I know it’s Football season too.  Just don’t forget about your favorite ladies gentlemen please!💋💋

On 9/21/2019 at 4:32 PM, BigBaldBlk said:

😉 *

Edited by jasminewaterss7

My ATF has been missing for a year now. No sign of her. Yes, I miss her. I hope she knows she had an effect on my life for the better, made me feel good about myself and    brought my libido back to life.

8 minutes ago, Skg said:

My ATF has been missing for a year now. No sign of her. Yes, I miss her. I hope she knows she had an effect on my life for the better, made me feel good about myself and    brought my libido back to life.

^^^^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^^

20 hours ago, Skg said:

I've also had a favorite of mine go missing for about a year.  As with you, she positively impacted my life, was fun to spend time with, and I am hoping she is doing well, wherever she is.