Nina Faulkner

What are your thoughts going i

17 posts in this topic

I've asked this question to a few providers and a select few clients:. What are your thoughts going in for the first time?   Nervous?  Excited?  God forbid dreadul.   What do you think will happen?  Are you there for the smoke and mirrors or something more intimate?  I'd live to know what goes through a gentleman's head when he makes an appointment with a fantastic lady he hasnt seen before    What goes through the providers head when she accepts a new friend?

If you do your homework the thoughts are eager anticipation, most of the time it turns out to be a true adventure.

4 hours ago, Nina Faulkner said:

I've asked this question to a few providers and a select few clients:. What are your thoughts going in for the first time?   Nervous?  Excited?  God forbid dreadul.   What do you think will happen?  Are you there for the smoke and mirrors or something more intimate?  I'd live to know what goes through a gentleman's head when he makes an appointment with a fantastic lady he hasnt seen before    What goes through the providers head when she accepts a new friend?

I can't speak for anyone  but myself, as I would believe it is different for everyone.

My thoughts making an apptointment with someone I have never met always has me curious, excited, nervous, hopeful, etc.

Curious- of how things will go, if we will be able to have anything in common to talk about to get to know each other, how our personalities will click.

Excited- I always feel like a kid in a candy store when I schedule time with someone I have never met. There are so many different personalities its like trying a new piece of candy every time you meet someone new.

Nervous- wondering whether I will like a new piece of candy, will it be sweet, sour, a little of both or just a flaver I dont like, and I am always nervous till I get in the door and know everything is ok.(always inherent risk to be nervous of IMO)

Hopeful- our personalities don't clash and we can mutually enjoy the time together, and that it is does not just end up being mechanical to get through the time.

But as far as what goes through my head when I actually schedule is usually "HOLY SHIT, SHE SAID YES".😁

7 hours ago, Nina Faulkner said:

I'd live to know what goes through a gentleman's head when he makes an appointment with a fantastic lady he hasnt seen before?

“I’m gonna get laid.

I’m gonna get laid.

I’m gonna get laid by a pretty girl.”

(I am a simple man.)

For my first experience in the hobby, I went with a tried and true provider, who was asking a higher rate. She had a suite at one of the bigger hotels in town. Everything seemed to go way  too smooth. I can tell you I was very nervous, being a newbie. When I went through the cracked open door, I wasn't sure if it was her or uncle Leo.  It had been 3 years since she had a review. It was her and that was the start of my journey.  Today I am not as nervous setting an appointment. Though it still is in the back of my head with all the stings. A new girl in town that no one has a review on. So is she the girl in the pictures? Is she a decoy? The excitement builds up as you drive and make that last walk. Then you are relieved it is the girl in the picture. I have only been disappointed by appearance once. She used some touch up on her pictures. Still all the girls have been sweet and I appreciate you all. 

It's that excitement that I feel when I walk up to the door, about to meet and lady I've never met before, that keeps me in this hobby. The day that excitement goes away, is the day I will leave the hobby...hopefully a very long time from now.

Excitement when she says yes

Anticipation leading up to the meeting

Nervousness when approaching the door. Will she be who I think, will we connect, will we have fun.

So far I've always been happy as can be.

THE first time i couldn't breathe i was so nervous - awesome time - opened my eyes and innards to a whole new realm of 'dating' - dates i only dreamed of...

first visits since - always a little nervous till the 'safe date' bridge is built - same result...

Always nervous and excited at the same time! ……... When I need a dentist, I pick a pro. When I need a mechanic, I pick a pro. So for my very first time over 10 years ago, I picked a  well established lady in FTC. I called, gave her the info she wanted, and  told her it was my first time. She checked me out, said yes and not to worry about the length of the session. I got there, she gave me iced tea, lightly rubbed my back as we chatted for a good 20 minutes or more. Totally relaxed me and the session was awesome! I visited her many times after that until she moved away.  She absolutely was a great lady in every aspect and definitely a pro!

Anticipation and excitement!  

I absolutely love opening the door and feeling that rush. 

I'll run out of rep points, so I am just going to say that I agree with so many here.  Sweet anticipation and excitement, mixed with a bit of nervousness.  I love this hobby.

It’s always nervousness for me, especially since returning to the U.S. I’ve been in the hobby for a few years, but never ventured in the U.S. until recently. I’m always worried if this date will be the date that  Leo meets me at the door. Once I know I’m in the clear it’s pure excitement. 

Nervous. Nervous as all hell. Once in the hands of a gentle lady I relax.