YoungGun

Packages

30 posts in this topic

This is just a rant on my part.  I hope a few others have felt the same way lately. 

Lately when I contact a provider to set up an appointment,  I'm offered different packages you can upgrade to. What are we nowadays,  an airline?? 

I've been a member of this board a long time so whatever happened to just having fun and going with the flow like it was 5 - 10 years ago. 

I'm a business man and I get it,  it's your business.  Run it how you want to. I guess I just miss the good old days. For those ladies who are still keeping with old times,  I really appreciate you!

Rant over.

What, you got a problem with super-sizing.:confused:

220px-Super_Size_Me_Poster.jpg

Consistency is the thing........period! Constantly changing rates or packages is just plain wrong.

The most seasoned providers keep things consistent. No surprises.

There appears to be a variety of “10 packages on the menu” OR “clear and concise” providers on this site.

I will choose the latter each and every time!

Just my opinion.

6 minutes ago, Seeker5280 said:

Consistency is the thing........period! Constantly changing rates or packages is just plain wrong.

The most seasoned providers keep things consistent. No surprises.

There appears to be a variety of “10 packages on the menu” OR “clear and concise” providers on this site.

I will choose the latter each and every time!

Just my opinion.

Couldn't agree more!

Bit of information missing from OP: regular advertisers on TOB, or, are these new and or traveling ladies? Yeah, can see this with the new ladies on the board, as the upsell seems  like a normal thing in other markets ("$xxx to show-up, and anything not basic is extra").

Ill see your” keeping with the old times”

but raise ya  with a  “quit  with the quik visit requests”

Its like a fly that wont go away

just sayin

Only things I can think for an additional charge are booty, slinging some baby carrots or bdsm.  

Can you share examples?  I might be doing this all wrong. What if I now find out my right tit is worth a premium 😳

19 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Only things I can think for an additional charge are booty, slinging some baby carrots or bdsm.  

Can you share examples?  I might be doing this all wrong. What if I now find out my right tit is worth a premium 😳

Both of yours (and every part of you) is worth a premium.  Most definitely a high octane premium.  Hope this is not construed as shilling.  ;)

I've never experienced this. I research, call/email/P411, and request a time. Once that's agreed I'm good to go. 

Are you being offered different lengths of time, with varying menu options? 

I guess some providers just don't understand us. We're men, we know up/down, left/right and -------------------okay. The point is, choices just confuse us.

17 hours ago, YoungGun said:

This is just a rant on my part.  I hope a few others have felt the same way lately. 

Lately when I contact a provider to set up an appointment,  I'm offered different packages you can upgrade to. What are we nowadays,  an airline?? 

I've been a member of this board a long time so whatever happened to just having fun and going with the flow like it was 5 - 10 years ago. 

I'm a business man and I get it,  it's your business.  Run it how you want to. I guess I just miss the good old days. For those ladies who are still keeping with old times,  I really appreciate you!

Rant over.

Packages? The only package there should be the one I bring with me. if I get there and the lady also has a package to offer I'm going to GTFO! :D

Well ...................

There are more than a few perfectly legit ladies who offer just FSBM and also offer full service and understandably attach different donations for time for each.  Island visits are commonly also more.  Nothing wrong with any of that if it is clear up front and indeed means a lower cost for the guys just looking for FBSM.  If it is a slew of ill defined packages that is a problem.  If it is kissing is an extra, oral communication is an extra, etc. and especially if announced at the session is just fucking upcharging and is bullshit.  So it all depends.  IMHO

13 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Well ...................

There are more than a few perfectly legit ladies who offer just FSBM and also offer full service and understandably attach different donations for time for each.  Island visits are commonly also more.  Nothing wrong with any of that if it is clear up front and indeed means a lower cost for the guys just looking for FBSM.  If it is a slew of ill defined packages that is a problem.  If it is kissing is an extra, oral communication is an extra, etc. and especially if announced at the session is just fucking upcharging and is bullshit.  So it all depends.  IMHO

I agree.  I've seen one price for FBSM, another for FS, another for GFE and yet another for PSE. 

I just wish all providers had a web page which clearly outlined services and donation.  I trend to avoid providers who just want to discuss things then get flighty and don't want to discuss specifics either on the phone or email.

I know I have said this before in other threads, but I'm going to say it again because it applies.  I have never had any problem asking the following question: "And what is your requested donation for an hour of your time and companionship?"  I almost always get an answer, and the bargain is struck upon those exact terms.  Upon meeting I pay in advance for one hour (sometimes two) of her time and companionship.  From that point on, it's whatever a couple of randy youngsters consent to, with appropriate behavior generally being rewarded, sometimes generously.

Seriously, it really helps drive up the fun-o-meter if you don't have a script or any particular expectation.  It's like a real date, you get what you earn, and a gentle "no" means you try something else.  Sometimes you hear a "no" and a "no" a couple of times before it's time for yes, yes, yes.  Sometimes, and I mean sometimes, you can rest a moment and do it all again, only better educated.

We all love a mystery, go ahead and indulge yourself.  I started taking this "what the hell" approach about half way into my sporting life, and it has made my sporting life much more rewarding.

YMMV, depending on the quality of your research.

Edited by BadBoy

Great philosophy, BadBoy. 

After sufficient research to determine that a YL enjoys activities that I also enjoy, I throw the script out the window. I let our time together unfold with a natural flow.  If I have a good time who cares if all the boxes don’t get checked.  If I had a really good time, there will probably be another opportunity for more fun😁

16 hours ago, pointymoustache said:

I just wish all providers had a web page which clearly outlined services and donation. 

Kinda tough for ladies to do, when this activity is not l*gal...You've noticed the changes in reviews, and ads, I assume?

On 1/10/2019 at 7:14 PM, Laci French said:

Newbie here... What does "slinging some baby carrots" mean?  :confused:

23 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Aww, jeeze, I have to admit that I was wondering about "baby carrots"  too, but I just figured it was just something only the cool kids knew about, and I didn't want to seem like a nerd and ask.

It's just like high school all over again.  B)

Now I don't feel so newbie foolish about asking that question. Thank you. 

2 hours ago, AsianLover said:

Oh you don't want to go down that rabbit hole. Leave the carrots for the bunnies and your salad.

Look away, look away

2 hours ago, AsianLover said:

Whoa there cowboy...give yourself a little time before you jump in the deep end.😉

4 hours ago, AsianLover said:

That is for the more experienced, mature people to know.

Bide your time and you’ll discover the meaning.

Have to learn how to swim and tread water before you go in the deep end. 

Aww, jeeze, I have to admit that I was wondering about "baby carrots"  too, but I just figured it was just something only the cool kids knew about, and I didn't want to seem like a nerd and ask.

You really don't want to know, that is a thought you cant unthink once it is in your head. Thanks Laci🤯

4 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Except back then girls just ignored me and called me a nerd, but for some reason no lady I've met here has done that to me yet....wonder why....things that make you go hmm🤓

3 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Except back then girls just ignored me and called me a nerd, but for some reason no lady I've met here has done that to me yet....wonder why....things that make you go hmm🤓

Maybe?!?

rich show me the money GIF by Originals

15 minutes ago, pfunk said:

Maybe?!?

rich show me the money GIF by Originals

Shocked you would insinuate such things!

It tends to be am a la carte, charge by option world we live in. However, I have one piece of advice for you.....If she asks "would you like cheese with that"....disconnect and move on.

5 hours ago, Admiral C said:

It tends to be am a la carte, charge by option world we live in. However, I have one piece of advice for you.....If she asks "would you like cheese with that"....disconnect and move on.

I almost never disagree with the Admiral, but if the package includes her making me a nice post-intimacy sandwich, I definitely want it with cheese (and Grey Poupon, if you have it).