Turtle138

Time to upset the apple cart!

22 posts in this topic

Ladies if you say send me a text instead of a pm! In your listing.

Then you really need to reply!

If you expect to get respect then you need to do the same in return.

A simple sorry works instead of crickets. 

Don't take this the wrong way some ladies do respond,it's the ones that don't that gets me.

Especially when you read how bad it is out there.

Just thoughts!

Attention Fish!  If I throw a hook out there and I have been respectful enough to put some bait on it.  I expect you to be respectful enough to bite. Or at least move my bobber a bit to let me know you’re there but not interested.

Signed,

Inept Fisherman

38 minutes ago, Desperado said:

Attention Fish!  If I throw a hook out there and I have been respectful enough to put some bait on it.  I expect you to be respectful enough to bite. Or at least move my bobber a bit to let me know you’re there but not interested.

Signed,

Inept Fisherman

Suck the bobber? 🎣 

1 minute ago, Laci French said:

Suck the bobber? 🎣 

Nah, just tease it a little bit and move on...

Waiting for pfunk and bad boy to let us know that it's ok to ignore us 😂

Edited by stevie-2249

Ladies ask us to PM, so we PM, maybe we hear back, usually we hear nothing.

Ladies ask us to email, so we email, maybe we hear back, usually we hear nothing.

Ladies ask us to call, so we call. Maybe the phone is in service, maybe not. Maybe we can leave a voice message, maybe not. Maybe we get a call back, usually not.

Some ladies are only interested in same day scheduling. Some ladies want pre-booked appointments only. Either way, getting a response is iffy at best.

Ladies post an ad at 6AM offering early bird specials. Put in a call, leave a message, maybe you'll hear back by lunch time, maybe not.

Ladies list a website in their ads, we click to the website and receive an error message "page not found".

Last spring I took a 2600 mile road trip, five states over 9 days. Sent out emails, sent PM's, rang phone numbers for a week prior, no response. Called two or three each day when planning overnight stops, not a single response.

New personal record this week. Contacted a lady by email, as she requested in her ad, and received a response 23 days later.

Maybe one of these days I'll understand these "business plans". Maybe not.

3 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

Those guys are the best aren't they?  🖤

Gentlemen. Sometimes we ladies get involved in real life . Things like family ,or our real jobs, can keep us from looking at our hobby life. You don’t know what is keeping us, but we do not just sit by our computers, or  wait around for some dude to decide to contact us. We do have such a thing as a real life to attend to.☘️

A million rep points to Jez!  

We have lives just as all of you gentlemen do. If we go dark that means we’re probably living life.  Be patient and don’t pester.. that drives us ladies INSANE!

Will  splash the water with my fish tail 

I prosit that the number of time wasters (gents who call but never book) is proportional to the number of time wasters (ladies who do not promptly return their calls).

Gent places a number of calls, arranges an appointment with the first reply, and ignores the rest.  Gent gets a bad rep for ignoring the ladies; ladies get a bad rep for ignoring the gent.

VICIOUS CIRCLE!

When I had a J.O.B. I was expected to be available to my employer during core hours unless I had made prior arrangements.  When I was ‘on call’ I had but minutes to respond.  It was the professional thing to do. 

I realize that we ALL have lives. But when responding to an ad posted 20 minutes ago, I expect a reply w/in the hour.

You’re not reaching out to Target Customer Service where there is an entire staff dedicated to responding to every inquiry.  A provider showed me her phone one day after she had posted an ad and it was like a stock ticker of meaningless texts (Hey; Saw your ad you still around?; Appointment today?; U still available; etc.).  She would have spent all day responding to every single one.    She said she responded to the ones that actually provided the info she requested and ignored the rest.  Once she had all her time slots filled for the next few days she took her ad down and stopped responding so she could enjoy life.  Then she started up again a few days later. Don’t take it personally.  You didn’t connect this time.  Try again later or just move on.  

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Be patient and don’t pester.. that drives us ladies INSANE!

Laci, I see you have been pestered a lot...

(just kidding)

When you reach out and introduce yourself as a gentleman, providing necessary information from the start. You are less likely to be ignored. 

Lots of ladies respond when your initial contact is direct and serious. 

Us ladies do have Lives and we are busy.

It is easy for us to skim through emails, and text messages that indicate that they will lead to nothing...

I'm not sure what Apple cart you were trying to upset but it wasn't mine...Lol

4 hours ago, Desperado said:

You’re not reaching out to Target Customer Service where there is an entire staff dedicated to responding to every inquiry.  A provider showed me her phone one day after she had posted an ad and it was like a stock ticker of meaningless texts (Hey; Saw your ad you still around?; Appointment today?; U still available; etc.).  She would have spent all day responding to every single one.    She said she responded to the ones that actually provided the info she requested and ignored the rest.  Once she had all her time slots filled for the next few days she took her ad down and stopped responding so she could enjoy life.  Then she started up again a few days later. Don’t take it personally.  You didn’t connect this time.  Try again later or just move on.  

+1 definitely how it goes💜

42 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

When you reach out and introduce yourself as a gentleman, providing necessary information from the start. You are less likely to be ignored. 

It is easy for us to skim through emails, and text messages that indicate that they will lead to nothing...

I would agree, a proper introduction with thladies required information goes a long way towards a happy successful meeting. This is exactly what I did when I started reaching out to set up some meetings for my trip. And I was not ignored once. There was a brief delay on a few messages but that was no big deal since I was scheduling in advance and I know the ladies are busy.😊

Since I started using P411, I haven't had this problem! Whenever I send an appt request, to someone who is currently advertising, I can count on a reply. I love it! (YMMV)

18 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

First, Stevie, thank you for going back in with your edit, to include me into this typically insightful comment, so that Pfunk won't feel all alone (yes, I noticed).

Second, don't worry, everyone knows its OK to ignore you, you don't need me or Pfunk to say it.

Edited by BadBoy

8 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

When I had a J.O.B. I was expected to be available to my employer during core hours unless I had made prior arrangements.  When I was ‘on call’ I had but minutes to respond.  It was the professional thing to do. 

I realize that we ALL have lives. But when responding to an ad posted 20 minutes ago, I expect a reply w/in the hour.

That is kinda the point ..... they are NOT on call.  Usually when you are on call, you are being paid to be available even if you are not called.  I'm sure the ladies would be all in on that idea, especially if every guy that wanted them on call were paying.  Could get pretty lucrative.

Ad posted 20 minutes ago ...... auto post, keep name out there even if not working, etc.  Don't know why guys persist in thinking a posted ad means available.  Unless an "available now" on p411

Lastly, you all might want to keep in mind that SOME (NOT ALL!!) of the ladies that respond immediately .... well, it is not the lady but her "assistant", agent, etc.  So next time you want to go nuts with the sweet flirty nothings when she responds right away, ask yourself how you can be sure who is texting you.  Could be :

Image result for ugly old pimp

or

Image result for ugly old madam

So instead, plan ahead, be patient.  Same day is fine by me cause I like to schedule ahead.  If she is too busy to return your call immediately, just remember the best restaurant to hit in a strange town is usually the one with a full parking lot.  And that doesn't answer the phone cause they are too damn busy!! :cool: 

22 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

Kandi Apple that’s exactly how I love to be approach too! 

Not what’s up? Hello, or anything else because if I don’t know you I won’t have much to say. Due to not knowing whom I am speaking with. No we are not home wrecker or looking to make you feel stupid. Far from that! There is only a strong need for mutual respect that goes both ways! 

No apples or carts here at my place either. 😊😊 19 grams of carbs in an apple so no thanks 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

On 10/28/2018 at 9:57 PM, stevie-2249 said:

Stevie, the only time one of us ignores a mans query is when we  A. Are out in the real world doing a non hobby related real life occasion ; or B. The query we receive is rude, or vague to the point of not enough information to respond to.    I’ be had this happen more then once. The guy is in his vehicle. He is driving and talking fast. His message is garbled, and his number is blocked from view.  ☘️