Lucy Kitten

Scheduling Preferences? Boring, I Know

33 posts in this topic

Are you a plan ahead kind of guy or a same day kind of guy? More importantly what do you assume the ladies prefer? Ladies do you prefer one over the other? I know this is a question that has been asked a million times but I am most curious to know about what the guys assume about ladies scheduling the same day. I get the feeling that a lot guys think short notice is a no go.

I think I actually prefer same day. I don't really get enough prebooking to totally rely on it and I personally find taking the calls as they come to be a lot less stressful. My success rate for prebooking is low which is another reason I kind of like to avoid it. If a gent schedules more than a couple of days in advanced he is only penciled in. I have been burned way too many times.

I haven't had the pleasure of having sex just because I happened to feel horny for nearly 30 years.

So, I plan ahead.  Often way ahead.

No more than a couple of days before, mostly the day prior. Exception would be a traveler - then it might be a week prior. 

Same day is often a crap shoot. I can only get out morning and early afternoon. Ladies will advertise in the morning but will not have an incall available until after 3 or 4 pm. Then they scramble to get an early check-in. Most of the time they can't. So then I waste 2 or 3 hours waiting to hear that their first available time is outside of my window. Yes, I will let myself get strung along like this if I'm really horny. To me, this is why short notice is a "no go".

Other variables affecting same day or future scheduling: erratic libido, cash flow, rare availability of certain providers.

Ah, and then there are those providers who can't wake up before noon or 1PM and still schedule a morning appointment with you :D

Edited by MrFister

I'd rather same day schedule but I have a small window of time on one particular day each week. Availability becomes an issue if I have a certain preference for someone. It's much easier to schedule a few days in advance. It would be great if I could just pick up the phone on my special day at my time frame and see whoever I wished, but the reality is things don't work out that way. I will say that agencies have tended to fix that specific problem a little more often than the popular independents. 

I mostly prefer to schedule same day, but have also scheduled a few days in advance.  Sometimes the anticipation of scheduling a few days in advance drives me crazy, in the nicest of ways.  Gives me something to look forward to.  However, most times I do my research, get the urge and schedule for the same day.  I guess I am more into almost immediate gratification than waiting for future pleasure.  That being said, either way leaves me with a smile on my face.

I'd rather same day schedule but I have a small window of time on one particular day each week. Availability becomes an issue if I have a certain preference for someone. It's much easier to schedule a few days in advance. It would be great if I could just pick up the phone on my special day at my time frame and see whoever I wished, but the reality is things don't work out that way. I will say that agencies have tended to fix that specific problem a little more often than the popular independents. 

Have you not had success with the same day? That's why I ask what gents assume the ladies preference is. Because it seems that sometimes there is a disconnect.

I haven't had the pleasure of having sex just because I happened to feel horny for nearly 30 years.

So, I plan ahead.  Often way ahead.

Is this because life doesn't allow for short notice or because you haven't had any luck?

I prefer to schedule a few days out. I thought providers generally prefer that too.

Have you not had success with the same day? That's why I ask what gents assume the ladies preference is. Because it seems that sometimes there is a disconnect.

Is this because life doesn't allow for short notice or because you haven't had any luck?

It was perhaps an exageration, but my situation does not usually permit spur of the moment encounters.

It was perhaps an exaggeration, but my situation does not usually permit spur of the moment encounters.

Ok so maybe not spur of the moment but how about scheduling closer to the time you know you have the time to spare? What do think the ladies (in general) preference is?

I prefer to schedule a few days out. I thought providers generally prefer that too.

I know that some ladies that have busy lives and can't commit to short notice but I have this feeling that those of us who do this full time appreciate the calls at any time as long as it's not like can I see you in 5.

I have this feeling that those of us who do this full time appreciate the calls at any time as long as it's not like can I see you in 5.

That's me darling Kitty. Short notice, advance notice, all good. Of course when I say short notice, I mean an hour and a half or two hours in advance.

If I wanted to double my income, all I'd have to do would be to get all dolled up every day and sit by the phone and take everyone who calls right now. That's the business I turn away. I don't care. The wear and tear on my nerves would not be worth the money.

all I'd have to do would be to get all dolled up every day and sit by the phone and take everyone who calls right now.

There goes that fantasy Gretchen. Aren't we always lounging around the house in our sexiest lingerie, all dolled up, just waiting for the men to arrive :D

I am wearing my favorite worn out tattered sleeping T shirt ,and trying to get my caffeine blood levels in functioning range as I write this.

I won't do "now" appointments. Like you said, the wear and tear on my nerves would not be worth the money, but I will give props to the women that do! That is very hard work.

That's me darling Kitty. Short notice, advance notice, all good. Of course when I say short notice, I mean an hour and a half or two hours in advance.

If I wanted to double my income, all I'd have to do would be to get all dolled up every day and sit by the phone and take everyone who calls right now. That's the business I turn away. I don't care. The wear and tear on my nerves would not be worth the money.

There goes that fantasy Gretchen. Aren't we always lounging around the house in our sexiest lingerie, all dolled up, just waiting for the men to arrive :D

I am wearing my favorite worn out tattered sleeping T shirt ,and trying to get my caffeine blood levels in functioning range as I write this.

I won't do "now" appointments. Like you said, the wear and tear on my nerves would not be worth the money, but I will give props to the women that do! That is very hard work.

Liars. Everyone knows we lounge in silk robes all day, eating bon-bons and catching up on soaps. :lol:

However, most times I do my research, get the urge and schedule for the same day.  I guess I am more into almost immediate gratification than waiting for future pleasure.  That being said, either way leaves me with a smile on my face.

This is me, as well! :D

I've always known different ladies have different preferences, so I just do my best, to find someone I like, same day. 

It's much easier for me to schedule something in advance so I can make sure to clear that time in my schedule. That helps me to avoid cancellations. My life is so crazy and busy that spur of the moment doesn't work. I usually don't know I have an hour to spare without prior planning. I've had providers say to just call when I am ready, but I do and it takes an hour for her to get back to me and guess what??? That was the hour that I had and now I don't have it anymore. But Its hard to find a provider willing to schedule something a couple days in advance and it's frustrating

But Its hard to find a provider willing to schedule something a couple days in advance and it's frustrating

With rare exceptions, I schedule my dates days to weeks in advance.  I've never had a provider tell me no.  Only thing is, confirmations from both parties are required to make everyone comfortable.

Liars. Everyone knows we lounge in silk robes all day, eating bon-bons and catching up on soaps. :lol:

Nominating myself and Lucy and Kashmir for The Bonbon Society. Always ready for those sperm-of-the-moment appointments. :P

More often than not the ladies I wish to see on the day of are not available. I assume the ladies have no preference as long as their day gets filled, one way or the other. 

Prebooking with very few exceptions. I train and work and so am generally unable to shift those priorities last minute, or at any time actually.

I always plan well ahead. I used to book weeks in advance, but it seemed like providers thought that was kind of weird. I still plan very far ahead, but make my actual appointment a few days in advance. The anticipation is a big part of the fun for me, so I like to have a few days to look forward to some fun. Several ladies give discounts for booking in advance, so I always assumed that was preferred. 

Edited by easyfriend33

Nominating myself and Lucy and Kashmir for The Bonbon Society. Always ready for those sperm-of-the-moment appointments. :P

I think it's time for our monthly meeting. The one where we all wear our sexy jammies, drink champagne, compare notes and pillow fight.;)

With rare exceptions, I schedule my dates days to weeks in advance.  I've never had a provider tell me no.  Only thing is, confirmations from both parties are required to make everyone comfortable.

I'm with Laplace on this.

Once there is initial conformation, I keep contact to a minimum so not to be thought of as an asshole/stalker.

One text/call the day before to reconfirm, and then one when I leave for the appointment.

The one "right now" meeting I had turned out to be a disaster.

Edited by Johnboy#1

Personally I need some advanced notice because of my professional career but only like an hour or two....It drives me crazy when someone calls me and expects me to see them within 10 minutes as that would rarely ever work for me regardless if I am at work or at home, I consider that to be just a bit rude honestly....

Ok so maybe not spur of the moment but how about scheduling closer to the time you know you have the time to spare? What do think the ladies (in general) preference is?

I always thought that the ladies preferred prebooking. Not a month ahead but one or two days would be fine. I would say that one or two hours notice is fine but not really appreciated by the majority of them.

I always thought that the ladies preferred prebooking. Not a month ahead but one or two days would be fine. I would say that one or two hours notice is fine but not really appreciated by the majority of them.

One or two hours is greatly appreciated. I don't think that with the number of ladies that advertise that the full-timers can fully rely on prebookings. I also get the feeling that it's often done by guys because they think it is the preferred method even though short notice might serve them better.

Lol I generally don't like surprises even good ones so by nature i'm a little bit more of a planner. 

Overall I don't like feeling rushed and/or unprepared so I prefer more notice the better. Especially when touring or planning to I like to know as much ahead as possible if a tour is gong to look like a bust or not. So....I like to see my "dance card" for lack of better words being filled much sooner than later. 

So with that I tend to reward pre-booking (2 days+ notice or better) as well with a discount or more time .....sometimes both. I also encourage pre-screening just so if you see i'm visiting but your schedule doesn't often allow you to book even a just 1 day ahead of time then you won't have to worry about being screened when you are ready to book because it's already been taken care of (and you're trying to meet "last minute").

Edited by MOCHA

This is an increasing trend lately. As I have stated, I do not accommodate "now" appointments. That being said, sometimes I can do a same day appointment. As long as, A: You are p411 B: I have met you before C: I have verified your reference and you cleared my very easy screening.

Common courtesy seems to be an issue lately. With all my requests asking for today or now, I politely respond," I apologize. I am not available. Is there another day that would work? Also, if you are a newbie can you provide references or speak on the phone. Then hopefully we can arrange something in the future."

Many A and C people never respond back until a few days later or weeks later...with another email that says, "How about now!?"

(My B people know better and always respond with a, "Thank you for letting me know and we will try again." I appreciate that and they know this.)

In my head I think, I took the time to quickly respond to you and give YOU time to find someone else.

It would be the proper thing to do, and send a return email saying...thanks for letting me know, or here are my references, or SAY SOMETHING!

Do not completely disregard the email I sent apologizing for my unavailability, and then come back and ask me to see you "now" a few weeks later.

YOU just failed my very easy screening!!! Called common courtesy.

It is even a bigger disappointment when a P411 client does it, I expect more.

Done ranting. Have a beautiful Colorado fall day :)

Edited by Kashmir
quotes and missed words

This is an increasing trend lately. As I have stated, I do not accommodate "now" appointments. That being said, sometimes I can do a same day appointment. As long as, A: You are p411 B: I have met you before C: I have verified your reference and you cleared my very easy screening.

Common courtesy seems to be an issue lately. With all my requests asking for today or now, I politely respond," I apologize. I am not available. Is there another day that would work? Also, if you are a newbie can  this.)

Done ranting. Have a beautiful Colorado fall day :)

Here is an example that I put forth;

A prospective client looks at the ads and notices a provider has just placed an Ad. 

If the Ad is freshly minted a client may conclude that she is available. Contacts her & asks, I am available now any chance you are too. Most likely the response will be sorry no but later today, my thoughts are, on the outside chance of a provider client cancellation is there the slight chance you may fill that hourly session. Now when I see a providers Ad is up for hours then I conclude that an available now is less than likely & even booking for the same day is slim to none. 

AnD for Clients if you don't have the (ABC's) that Kashmir stated  then why bother with----> can you do me now.....

On a related note; with P411 there is the Available now option.....

I wonder if this option could be included with the TOB-Ads as for the providers wanting to post that their availability is now?

I've scheduled on such short notice I was on my way out to the car before I ended the call.  I've scheduled for later that day, and I've scheduled for the next day.  Rarely have I scheduled more than a day or two out.  I did once call to schedule for a day or two in advance, and had the lady tell me to call back when I was ready to come. 

I guess all things considered, I'd like to call in the afternoon before for an appointment the next morning.

For me I prebook due to my schedule.  

I have tried to prebook with some girls and have been told to call back when I am ready, those are the ones I dont call back.  Working as a mechanic I get dirty and I dont know any girls that want a greasy guy on top of them.

Just my .02