All about the that Race

What is your Race of choice   71 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Race of choice

• White
    • Black
    • Hispanic
    • Asian
    • Other

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 posts in this topic

I was just curious what was the most popular race. I noticed that particular races advertise more on some boards then others. and I am an all around a poll whore.

I chose OTHER because it really isn't that important. There are times when I explicitly look for some diversity, but personality is going to trump race any day of the week.

I picked other cause I don't have a favorite race. I have friends from all walks of life

I have seen girls from all races, in short I think there are beautiful women in all races( some ugly ones also). 😜

I went with other also, can I just have them all at once? Is that to much to ask?!

I checked "other."

My Favorite race is "Female"

My Favorite Feature associated with this race is "Boobs."

As a provider of color I can tell you all unequivocally that there is a definitely a preference for Caucasian and Latina providers in the Denver market. I posted a similar question not too long ago.

Before the trolls jump down my throat I am not saying that Denver gents are racist, I am simply making an observation based on my experience in this market and as a bi-racial woman who was born and raised in Wyoming.

Different strokes for different folks. I got plenty of shit from small minded people who didn't approve of my taste in men because I am more attracted to white men in my personal life. Just wanted to add that bit of info for context! :D

Impossible for me to narrow it down like that. That being said, it sure would be nice to see more diversity. Would love to see more lovely dark chocolate advertising. If only Ana Foxxx was in this biz...and in Denver...*sigh*

Not sure how the post turned into "how raciest are you" Not what i was going for.

Lets say of all of the ASP you have ever seen have you noticed a trend. For me of the 100 or so I have seen I can easily say 90% of them have been white.

Not sure how the post turned into "how raciest are you" Not what i was going for.

Lets say of all of the ASP you have ever seen have you noticed a trend. For me of the 100 or so I have seen I can easily say 90% of them have been white.

So you start a thread called "All About That Race" and are baffled by the replies? Most popular race is just an awful question.

I would guess that the most popular race in CO is the Race for the Cure.

I'm choose white because my favorite type of girl has dark hair soft skin. But I love all girls even fat, Asian, poor, ugly, funny, black, men, crazy, old ect. It's whatever

I'm choose white because my favorite type of girl has dark hair soft skin. But I love all girls even fat, Asian, poor, ugly, funny, black, men, crazy, old ect. It's whatever

We can't help but love you too Macho.:P

Never ever considered skin color as a matter of choice. Been with them all. A bad attitude is the only true turn off.

that said, will agree that that the only race preference I have is female.

I would guess that the most popular race in CO is the Race for the Cure.

What, no "Race to the Clouds?? :cool:

I don't find the question offensive. Women of all races are appealing, even aboriginal women.

While I do like most ladies regardless of race, I do have a preference over all. The only real turn-off for me is bitchiness and a ghetto demeanor.

I am usually most attracted to white girls or white/African American mix.

I checked white because I especially like tall blonds. That said, I have had great sessions with short black girls. I just depends on the mood at the time and who is available.

I picked other cause I don't have a favorite race. I have friends from all walks of life

I have seen girls from all races, in short I think there are beautiful women in all races( some ugly ones also).

+1.... I couldn't have said it better!

What color does good personal hygiene come in?

That's the color that i like best

Where are the 'thumbs up' when you need them ;)

Its not about race but about what gets your motor humming and I know my taste runs to white. I come from a multi-race family that ranges from African American to Latino to Asian to white and I love all my family members but when I want to get intimate I know what type of lady I will look for

Which site is the best for Latinas? Any of the young cute ones that post in Boulder AP real? Seem tgtbt