Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Half hour visits

33 posts in this topic

Simple enough question:

Do some ladies prefer NOT to host half hour visits?

Simple enough question:

Simple answer: some do, some don't

i always regret not doing only half hour visits...lets just say that....lol

Simple enough question:

Ya think? :cool:

I suspect they would prefer an hour visit, simply because it is more money. However, if you have some fat, slobbering, smelly guy pounding away for the full hour, well, I just don't know how in the world they can take it.

One lady I saw two weeks ago started with a back rub, and I thought she went on too long with that rub. It was an hour session, and 20 minutes were devoted to the rub -- nice rub -- but I wanted to get to the fun stuff and I turned over and got things started.

Simple enough question:

The answer is surely yes, which is why many ladies don't offer hh visits, almost surely for the more $ they can get you to spend if you book them for an hour. As a SSOG-guy, I like a 30-min appointment, especially with the ladies where I make a great physical connection, but less so when it comes to pillow talk. I really love a 45-min appointment, though few ladies offer this, at least up front.

The answer is surely yes' date=' which is why many ladies don't offer hh visits, almost surely for the more $ they can get you to spend if you book them for an hour. As a SSOG-guy, I like a 30-min appointment, especially with the ladies where I make a great physical connection, but less so when it comes to pillow talk. I really love a 45-min appointment, though few ladies offer this, at least up front.[/quote']

I tried 45 minute appointments for a while and they failed miserably, most just ended up being an hour at a discounted rate.

It is about the money and not so much about making more exactly, but the cost of a half hour appointment is the same to me. It's the same amount of time getting ready and the same amount of time to clean up afterwards. I only see so many clients in a day and only like to do fs so many times in a day so half hour appointments can really put a kink in that schedule.

Long ago I once asked the guys if they felt their donation was for time or activities. It got some interesting answers. It may be time to explore that question again.

I do not mind half hour appointments at all. If you do the math and assume it's all about making money then if a lady charges $150 for a hh and has two half hour appts then she makes more than say her 90 min rate. I for one am not going to turn down a half hour. Sometimes, guys want to spend a half hour to make sure there is the right chemistry. If he has a good time, then he may book an hour the next time.

I understand the mathematics of having 1/2 hour sessions. However, for myself it just won't work. If I am having sex, a quicky is just not satisfactory for me.

I want to be paid, laid and happy. !/2 hour increments leave me feeling frustrated. This is my idiosyncrasy, but it works for me. Those who like the quicky are lucky, I just want more to the session so that is how I advertise.

I wish ladies would offer metered services, or at least 5-10 minute sessions. Anything more than that feels like an eternity.

The ladies should consider offering HH appts with an option of extending if things click.

I have, at times, booked an hour and things got so uncomfortable that I ended watching the clock more than her. :rolleyes:

On the other hand, I've had fabulous appts that I've extended. Paid for, of course. :D

The ladies should consider offering HH appts with an option of extending if things click.

I have, at times, booked an hour and things got so uncomfortable that I ended watching the clock more than her. :rolleyes:

On the other hand, I've had fabulous appts that I've extended. Paid for, of course. :D

I don't really see how this would work ?)

She books 1/2hr with you at 4pm, allowing 1hr for cleanup for her 5:30 appt. Do you expect her to skimp on prep for her next client? Why do you expect her to reserve the 4:30-5 slot for you when you're not willing to book a 1hr appointment?

If you're booking 1/2hr appointments, you should expect a 3G car wash. If you want to "click", take the trouble to schedule accordingly.

Most hh guys tend to work you over hard the entire time and almost never leave on time...it's almost like they can't afford the hour..and try to " get more an their money's worth on the half" . No one wants to feel like a cum bucket.and reeks of a 3G street level appt....seems to attract a lesser quality of client..and eats into time in which one could attract a more committed gentlemanly client. Been there. Done that. Sucks.

Most hh guys tend to work you over hard the entire time and almost never leave on time...it's almost like they can't afford the hour..and try to " get more an their money's worth on the half" . No one wants to feel like a cum bucket.and reeks of a 3G street level appt....seems to attract a lesser quality of client..and eats into time in which one could attract a more committed gentlemanly client. Been there. Done that. Sucks.

Interesting perspective. No doubt true as hell.

Agreed, did one hh. That was it.

I don't really see how this would work ?)

Well, as a general rule, I don't book HH appts so I was essentially shooting from the hip, offering my thoughts w/o any experience.

Also, I made the assumption that most ladies don't book back to back appts all day long, I assume they take breaks for personal bidness, so an extra HH could be absorbed easily into their schedule.

But then, I'm usually wrong every 50 yrs or so.

Well, as a general rule, I don't book HH appts so I was essentially shooting from the hip, offering my thoughts w/o any experience.

Also, I made the assumption that most ladies don't book back to back appts all day long, I assume they take breaks for personal bidness, so an extra HH could be absorbed easily into their schedule.

But then, I'm usually wrong every 50 yrs or so.

Back to back is subjective, and turn around time is different for everyone. I would think that if a lady is clean and the room is freshly turned over and you are not bumping into other gents in the hallway her TAT isn't really anyone's business.

If we take breaks for personal time wouldn't an extended session cut into that cutting into the time of whomever might be scheduled later? What if it happened more than once in a day? What if you were late for your appointment? It can be a lot to juggle and makes a schedule hard to adhere to. I personally find it a little disrespectful when any assumption is made about my time and and my business. I do however love it when a guy enjoys himself so much he books again as soon as time allows. It means I can get on with my day as planned and have something to look forward to.

I too am cursed in not being able to admit when I have been licked :P

If you think most hookers don't schedule as many appointments back to back as they can, you are delusional. Several hookers that post on here claim to see 10 or more johns a day.

If you think most hookers don't schedule as many appointments back to back as they can, you are delusional. Several hookers that post on here claim to see 10 or more johns a day.

Proof or it didn't happen, most is a pretty big assumption. It's a nice thought though to think that all the ladies in this business have enough calls to keep em lined up like that. With the hundreds of girls that are available in the metro area that is thousands of appointments scheduled back to back.

Really!?! I never met anyone in 25 years, who claimed such a thing. Who would these busy beavers be?

I guess they would have to do half hour appointments, or they wouldn't have time to eat, or sleep. :eek:

Everyone is so out of touch with reality. If you get a 15 minute session, that leaves you with 13 minutes of time to get to know each other. That way next time you will know if you can bear an hour with her.

. I personally find it a little disrespectful when any assumption is made about my time and and my business. I do however love it when a guy enjoys himself so much he books again as soon as time allows. It means I can get on with my day as planned and have something to look forward to.

In the internet age I have never booked for less than an hour and probably never will. I do not mean to say anything bad about guys that want a quick fuck and out. I get it, but I personally prefer a much longer experience around a good fuck. But I have asked if it would be possible to extend the one hour to two because I was having way too good a time to stop. I assume that was not being disrespectful - I would have politely taken a no answer and left, but so far the answer has always been yes. :) Hope I didn't cause anyone a ncns experience.:eek:

Since this thread has completely turned into a johns thread ....

I only book 30 min sessions. I booked one hour once and realized it doesn't fit what I'm after. I'm there for my dirty little laundry list of things to do and 30 minutes accommodates that. Don't get me wrong - there have been times that me and a provider are having fun and she asks me to stay longer being explicit that its our time off the clock and free/mutual. And yeah, going past 30 is fun too. But for me 30 minutes fits just right.

I don't mind 30 min appointments. It just depends on the person. There are some people I could sit and talk to for hours. There are some where there is so much passion, and half hour would never work. :D There are some where the passion is fast and hot, with no conversation, and 30 minutes works fine. Do whatever you are comfy with.

Best scenario for me, personally, is the provider that offers both 1/2 and full hour options. I don't like committing to an hour with someone I haven't met and I've been disappointed enough times that I've been glad for the short visit. Maybe I'm picky. I also sometimes only have time to fit in a half hour appointment into my schedule. All that said, the provider that I find that I liked in the half that also allows for MSOG (which I take up on about half the time) during the hour fits me best.

I don't do :30 because I don't like to be rushed. I don't nut quickly and I hate mechanical encounters. I see women because I want some physical time with a beautiful woman and a modicum of conversation. 30 minutes doesn't allow that.

Between being out of the game for 18 months and, in the mean time, my T-level dropping, I'm thinking 30 is about all I want anymore. I start to lose interest pretty quickly now whether or not I finish. I really enjoy GFE though so it's hard to give up on the longer sessions.

One would think a guy wouldn't want to admit he was done in a half hour or less. I know I am not. I want a bit more out of this then a half hour. Both in the monetary AND sexual sense.

It's more about the time commitment than the money for me. I'm working. I have to sneak away from the office. Half hour apps work best for me.