Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
juanduh

How to only see girls that are fantastic in rating?

37 posts in this topic

I have done research on girls only seeing one with fantastic ratings and have gotten mixed results.I have see girls wirh very high hourly rates.I have seen girls high to low and have not yet gotten consistent results. Some of the best experiances I have ever had were with girls other rated as low. As well as some of the more expenssive girls act like they were to good for me with off attitudes.I know ymmv but to not get consistant results throughs me off. How do you pick the best/ most entertaining girls.

It's a crap shoot man, it really is. As with everyone else in every other profession, providers can't be fantastic at all times. I think reviews are great, but I see them as being roughly equivalent to the OK's you get on P411 from providers; meaning that basically nothing went wrong and she got what she was expecting, i.e. money. Reviews in my mind simply state that the girl was a real provider, the reviewer got what he was expecting, and he didn't suffer in the process.

I've tried well reviewed, well established providers in the past, and still sometimes do, but to be honest, my best experiences have been off of BP with girls I have absolutely no idea about before just showing up and finding out. In my experience, which is limited compared to some on this board, hitting the jackpot with a girl is finding undiscovered potential in an unknown situation. That's just me...

How do you pick the best/ most entertaining girls.

I just choose someone I find attractive, with good reviews. Then I get as clean, smooth and fresh as I can possibly get. Show up, on time, with no script, agenda, or checklist. Just a desire to have fun.

Make sure the funds are put down, and treat her like I'd want to be treated.

Pretty rare I don't have a good time, but YMMV! :)

It's a crap shoot man, it really is. As with everyone else in every other profession, providers can't be fantastic at all times. I think reviews are great, but I see them as being roughly equivalent to the OK's you get on P411 from providers; meaning that basically nothing went wrong and she got what she was expecting, i.e. money. Reviews in my mind simply state that the girl was a real provider, the reviewer got what he was expecting, and he didn't suffer in the process.

I've tried well reviewed, well established providers in the past, and still sometimes do, but to be honest, my best experiences have been off of BP with girls I have absolutely no idea about before just showing up and finding out. In my experience, which is limited compared to some on this board, hitting the jackpot with a girl is finding undiscovered potential in an unknown situation. That's just me...

This is pretty much right on.......except for the part about BP.......I don't doubt good finds are possible, but the frequency of bad experiences reported is high enough that I don't want to play. I suck at games of chance.

I look at the reviews as a good indicator of safety, reliability, and a confirmation that there's a chance I'll get some of the menu items I like. To me.....a fantastic rating and very good rating mean pretty much the same thing.

The expression "YMMV" was invented for guys that look like me....so I am used to not inspiring passion in the ladies I see. This is why a "too good for me" attitude would not put me off, unless she was in my face about it. She and I both know she's too good for me.....that's why I'm paying.

But I have found that the well rated ladies fairly consistently deliver a high quality experience.

I have to agree w/Pfunk.

- A string of FANTASTIC - AVERAGE reviews indicate she's not LE or a rip-off.

- I value the ATTITUDE rating more than the session rating. There are too many variables (traffic, weather, etc.) which neither of you control for the session.

- IMHO, FANTASTIC sessions are quite rare. The stars have to align perfectly. If you have a ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME experience, it has to be better than ALL of your previous OIAL experiences

- As Pfunk said, preparation is key. Being clean & polite go a long way to improving your mileage. If you act like you're paying for it, expect to be treated like an old wallet.

I have to agree w/Pfunk.

- A string of FANTASTIC - AVERAGE reviews indicate she's not LE or a rip-off.

- I value the ATTITUDE rating more than the session rating. There are too many variables (traffic, weather, etc.) which neither of you control for the session.

- IMHO, FANTASTIC sessions are quite rare. The stars have to align perfectly. If you have a ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME experience, it has to be better than ALL of your previous OIAL experiences

- As Pfunk said, preparation is key. Being clean & polite go a long way to improving your mileage. If you act like you're paying for it, expect to be treated like an old wallet.

This is the reason why I don't put too much stock into the reviews. Yes, they might be good for getting a general idea about the girl (VERY general) and will at least clue you in on some of the basics (not LE or a rip-off as Bit Banger already stated). But, IMO most reviewers seem to hand out 'Fantastic' ratings like Halloween candy.

Maybe they really did have a fantastic time, but I see the same reviewers give the same 'Fantastic' ratings to multiple providers... which leads me to believe that

#1. they're just very easily satisfied and the provider, for the most part, could've done or said just about anything and still received a glowing review. Or #2. they're totally enamored with that provider and still riding the "high" from their time together.

Or #3. they reviewer and the provider might be in cahoots and she... coerced... him into providing a favorable review in an effort to gain positive exposure and increase business. In this instance, the reviewer might naively think that doing the provider's bidding will curry favor with the her in the long run (i.e. special treatment, price discounts, extra time, etc.).

I wish the reviewers as a whole were a bit more objective in their assessments.

I just choose someone I find attractive, with good reviews. Then I get as clean, smooth and fresh as I can possibly get. Show up, on time, with no script, agenda, or checklist. Just a desire to have fun.

Make sure the funds are put down, and treat her like I'd want to be treated.

Pretty rare I don't have a good time, but YMMV! :)

I am sure the ladies you see are very happy with that approach.

I've tried well reviewed, well established providers in the past, and still sometimes do, but to be honest, (some of)my best experiences have been off of BP with girls I have absolutely no idea about before just showing up and finding out. In my experience, which is limited compared to some on this board, hitting the jackpot with a girl is finding undiscovered potential in an unknown situation. That's just me...

This^, especially with the color qualifier.

I've been doing this since long before the internet and it's attendant benefits/burdens. Things like pics and reviews have little relevance to me; and in re lesser known providers, I would agree with the bold and others comments: the best sessions I've had were absent "scripting" on both sides of the envelope.

I look at the reviews as a good indicator of safety, reliability, and a confirmation that there's a chance I'll get some of the menu items I like. To me.....a fantastic rating and very good rating mean pretty much the same thing.

The expression "YMMV" was invented for guys that look like me....so I am used to not inspiring passion in the ladies I see. This is why a "too good for me" attitude would not put me off, unless she was in my face about it. She and I both know she's too good for me.....that's why I'm paying.

I don't think the OP was asking us ladies opinion, but I have to reply. I totally understand the frustrations. Some of the boards reward for reviews etc, and the can skew some of the results as well as all the flaws listed here.

I really wanted to respond to Mr. Bubble--- you my dear are intelligent, fun to talk to, worldly, easy to get along with etc. For myself and most of the ladies I have talked you, that goes way further than your looks. And, if I recall, you are not hideous. LOL You have good sessions, because you are a good guy.

My point being.... some of us ladies' most enjoyable times have been with the guy that is overweight, a 5 in looks, maybe dressed a little goofy etc. It is because he was so kind, super fun, great conversationalist, talented, was open to trying some new things etc... :)

...IMHO, FANTASTIC sessions are quite rare. The stars have to align perfectly. If you have a ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME experience, it has to be better than ALL of your previous OIAL experiences
This is the reason why I don't put too much stock into the reviews. Yes, they might be good for getting a general idea about the girl (VERY general) and will at least clue you in on some of the basics (not LE or a rip-off as Bit Banger already stated). But, IMO most reviewers seem to hand out 'Fantastic' ratings like Halloween candy.

Maybe they really did have a fantastic time, but I see the same reviewers give the same 'Fantastic' ratings to multiple providers... which leads me to believe that

#1. they're just very easily satisfied and the provider, for the most part, could've done or said just about anything and still received a glowing review. Or #2. they're totally enamored with that provider and still riding the "high" from their time together.

Or #3. they reviewer and the provider might be in cahoots and she... coerced... him into providing a favorable review in an effort to gain positive exposure and increase business. In this instance, the reviewer might naively think that doing the provider's bidding will curry favor with the her in the long run (i.e. special treatment, price discounts, extra time, etc.).

I wish the reviewers as a whole were a bit more objective in their assessments.

This subject has been talked about several times, and I'm sure will continue to do so. I respect what Bit & Goggles are saying above, but I would also slightly disagree. If you do your homework, read the reviews and see a lady and have a FANTASTIC time with her, why should she be penalized because you had a better time with someone else?

IMO, you don't rate ladies on some bell curve, that out of all the ladies you've seen, some have to be high and some have to be low. You rate them on YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH HER AT THE TIME!

Example: If you like Outback steaks and you go to Morton's, Del Friscos, Elway's or IHOP and someone asked, "how did you enjoy your steak", you may have had the best steak at each place. The more important question is how was the service, atmosphere, experience and WOULD YOU GO BACK?

All of the above (to me) goes into making a decision on how I would rate a session, not just the steak! (act) itself.

This subject has been talked about several times, and I'm sure will continue to do so. I respect what Bit & Goggles are saying above, but I would also slightly disagree. If you do your homework, read the reviews and see a lady and have a FANTASTIC time with her, why should she be penalized because you had a better time with someone else?

IMO, you don't rate ladies on some bell curve, that out of all the ladies you've seen, some have to be high and some have to be low. You rate them on YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH HER AT THE TIME!

Example: If you like Outback steaks and you go to Morton's, Del Friscos, Elway's or IHOP and someone asked, "how did you enjoy your steak", you may have had the best steak at each place. The more important question is how was the service, atmosphere, experience and WOULD YOU GO BACK?

All of the above (to me) goes into making a decision on how I would rate a session, not just the steak! (act) itself.

I see what you're saying and your point is a valid one. I guess my issue (with the reviews on this board at least) is that 'Fantastic' on here is coupled with 'the best I've ever had'. I'm a literal guy, so when I see a review in which the reviewer is saying that that specific provider is the best he's ever had, I'm naturally inclined to believe it's the best he's ever had... period. Personally, I think they (the mods) need to do away with the '-best I've ever had' on here (it's overkill and just plain unnecessary) and just leave it as 'Fantastic'. If it truly is the best the provider has ever had, then leave it up to him to specifically say so in the body of his review.

But as always, this is just my opinion and I speak for nobody else.

Just curious, but who doesn't show up clean, smelling good, dressed nice, and with a smile on their face? I thought that was a given. That should be a part of the review: Did you look like shit and smell like shit when you showed up? Were you an ass-hole? Might be an insight into why the session sucked for a particular reviewer.

Reviews are a starting point but YMMV trumps all else.

A while back, I gave a young lady a fantastic review. Next guy came along and gave her an average. He left a snarky remark about my review being over inflated.

Fast forward. I gave an average to another lady in a review. Next dude comes along and gives her a fantastic. He left a snarky remark saying I do not know what the hell I am talking about giving her an average.

Sometimes an average review for one person will result in improved service to the next guy.

A long string of fantastic reviews only means that you probably will have a pleasant time. Nothing more.

For me when I chose to see a certain lady I check the reviews to get some kind of idea about the lady, fantastic reviews or whatever. Then I always go in with a positive attitude, it was my choice to see her in the first place. The main thing as you stated YMMV, the positive attitude has always worked for me.

Reviews are a starting point but YMMV trumps all else.

A while back, I gave a young lady a fantastic review. Next guy came along and gave her an average. He left a snarky remark about my review being over inflated.

Fast forward. I gave an average to another lady in a review. Next dude comes along and gives her a fantastic. He left a snarky remark saying I do not know what the hell I am talking about giving her an average.

Sometimes an average review for one person will result in improved service to the next guy.

A long string of fantastic reviews only means that you probably will have a pleasant time. Nothing more.

Good to see Ink back on the board, and his commentary is spot-on. The honest average review may spark improvement in the provider. Ink said her massage table/room was cold. The next guy says, "I don't know what he was talking about, because the room/table was warm." Perhaps she got the message, eh?

Goggles, man: For some of us, FANTASTIC is pretty much it! For a lady to get less than that, she would have to smell bad or treat me REALLY horribly!! Most of the ladies on this forum are not going to do either one:) In terms of "the best I ever had", that is meaningless--If you ask me to pick a "favorite color" or "favorite food" I cannot do it--I love so many shades and so many foods, that it is impossible!! I have had many incredible sexual experiences--there is NO WAY that I can pick the "best". When I do a review, I will try to point out one of my favorite things (in the text) -- It may be her smile, her manners, or perhaps even her tits or blow-job skills:) However, assuming she did not smell bad or treat me badly, she is going to get a "fantastic" because, sex is ALWAYS fantastic to me! I hope I never see the jaded, burned out day when I begin to rate women against each-other according to their relative skills.

Sometimes I have found that a second encounter with the same girl can be very different. Some get better and better, some have good days and bad days, or maybe it's me having a good or bad day.

But I've seen more than one girl bounce between Fantastic and Average on different encounters, for a variety of reasons.

So YMMV really means just that, and it applies to almost every encounter.

Sometimes I have found that a second encounter with the same girl can be very different. Some get better and better, some have good days and bad days, or maybe it's me having a good or bad day.

But I've seen more than one girl bounce between Fantastic and Average on different encounters, for a variety of reasons.

So YMMV really means just that, and it applies to almost every encounter.

You hit it right on the nail on this one. Remember the human factor, we're just people....and two people clicking on all levels, at the same time, isn't always going to happen. Just b/c she's getting paid, doesn't change the earth's rotation. We all have good and bad days (and moments), even at our employment (of course, the better a lady can see her way through those bad moments, will increase her chances of a return visit and positive review :)).

...IMO, you don't rate ladies on some bell curve, that out of all the ladies you've seen, some have to be high and some have to be low. You rate them on YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH HER AT THE TIME! ...

On the contrary. Years ago on a thread discussing ratings I commented that AVERAGE is defined by all the experiences I'd had over the years. I received a reply from T.O. (Yes, that T.O.) which said (I paraphrase), "Finally, someone who gets it!"

I usually go into a session expecting things to be GOOD to VERY GOOD because I'm more careful with my selection process these days. After all, an adventure with a companion is usually better than that solo journey in the middle of the night. On occasion, I'm wrong, the stars slipped, whatever, but the situation falls into the AVERAGE category. On rare occasions, the stars align such that the energy in the room has everybody bouncing off the walls like Brownian movement or that sublime tantric moment happens where I feel the glow of nirvana; that's when things are FANTASTIC. I still count those times (both amateur & pro) on my fingers despite nearly 50 years in the game.

Too late for an edit.

The value of a superlative is diminished by overuse!

So if you got an average for your annual review at work (assuming you work for a company that does reviews) you would be ok with it? I kind of doubt it especially if it is tied to promotions or pay increases. So why should it be different for hookers who get more than an annual review from thier supervisor?

So if you got an average for your annual review at work (assuming you work for a company that does reviews) you would be ok with it? I kind of doubt it especially if it is tied to promotions or pay increases. So why should it be different for hookers who get more than an annual review from thier supervisor?

Apples and oranges.

Actually, I got several "meets expectations" reviews near the end of my career. I was just fine with them; so was my boss. I was maintaining a 20 year old software product. The company was happy I could do it and it left the young guns for the next-gen product. Besides I was caring for a sick wife and training for my next major bicycle ride.

Not apples and oranges. The only difference is frequency of reviews. They both affect future earnings. The hooker can justify higher rates and possibly will get more bookings with better reviews.

The key phrase here is at the end of your career. But most working johns would like more income. Meet expectations would cost me almost $1 0,000 in bonus and $5,000 to $10,000 annually in pay increase. I would not be happy .

I disagree with the OP, in general, past performance is a good indicator of future results. Not always of course, but for me it is.

I have good luck with all types of unreviewed women and you can find fantastic there also but that's not what this thread is about.

I have not found a correlation between price and performance. Price and looks, yes. Price and performance, no.

Finally, I have done research, narrowed down the results, then found that PERFECT lady. Call her; phone disconnected or voicemail. Wait, no reply. So basically, if you want to see someone, find that perfect "tribe" rather than that perfect lady.

Everyone has different tastes and no two people are the same, sometimes it is a matter of having an off day or even the chemistry just isnt there so just because someone has fantastic reviews does not mean you will necessarily find your experience with her to be the same....But it is also possible you will, it all depends on the phase of the moon and several other deciding factors...But for the most part you cant go too wrong with selecting a provider who is established with fantastic reviews....There is a reason most ladies who are here regularly have great reviews and that is because they are quality providers who provide quality service to the fine gentlemen here....

If you have questions ask someone who has posted a review or ask the lady herself and that might help because for the most part the ladies here will tell you straight up what you might want to know as will the gentlemen, provided you do your homework a bit prior to asking a question, as they feel if you are truly interested you will do a bit of homework first before inquiring...Which of course only makes sense since no one likes someone to waste their time when they are not serious and to me that is more than fair, as I am certain most will agree...

I am simply stating the obvious here and I am certain you are already aware of all this and so I am probably just wasting keystrokes but hopefully it might help you a bit...I am certain you will be happy with any one of the quality ladies you will meet here and even possibly find one your will enjoy seeing on a semi-regular basis eventually....

Have a beautiful day and a great weekend...

B...........

Everyone has different tastes and no two people are the same, sometimes it is a matter of having an off day or even the chemistry just isnt there so just because someone has fantastic reviews does not mean you will necessarily find your experience with her to be the same....But it is also possible you will, it all depends on the phase of the moon and several other deciding factors...But for the most part you cant go too wrong with selecting a provider who is established with fantastic reviews....There is a reason most ladies who are here regularly have great reviews and that is because they are quality providers who provide quality service to the fine gentlemen here....

If you have questions ask someone who has posted a review or ask the lady herself and that might help because for the most part the ladies here will tell you straight up what you might want to know as will the gentlemen, provided you do your homework a bit prior to asking a question, as they feel if you are truly interested you will do a bit of homework first before inquiring...Which of course only makes sense since no one likes someone to waste their time when they are not serious and to me that is more than fair, as I am certain most will agree...

I am simply stating the obvious here and I am certain you are already aware of all this and so I am probably just wasting keystrokes but hopefully it might help you a bit...I am certain you will be happy with any one of the quality ladies you will meet here and even possibly find one your will enjoy seeing on a semi-regular basis eventually....

Have a beautiful day and a great weekend...

B...........

The comment in bold is such good advice, and is so obvious-yet-frequently-ignored.....that it should be installed as a header in the review section.

If someone reads my reviews, and wants to know what I meant when I said the lady was <insert attribue here>, I would be more than happy to answer queries by pm. I think 99% of the guys here feel the same way.