Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KeithS

Best Ass

33 posts in this topic

Just curious who has the best ass?

I do. Grand Champion and everything. :P

minidonk4.jpg

Well, you didn't say what "provider" has the best ass, so we'll go with anyone in the whole world. I say this with total sincerity, and at the risk of shameless shilling, the best ass belongs to the lovely barista at the local coffee shop in Fort Collins. Better than J Lo, better than Shakira. Second best ass is Serena Williams.

I do. Grand Champion and everything. :P

minidonk4.jpg

That is a fine ass there , Nusa.

Well, you didn't say what "provider" has the best ass, so we'll go with anyone in the whole world. I say this with total sincerity, and at the risk of shameless shilling, the best ass belongs to the lovely barista at the local coffee shop in Fort Collins. Better than J Lo, better than Shakira. Second best ass is Serena Williams.

Jen Selter, OMG. Google her.

Yesenia

Naomi michaels

Shauna Styles :)
There is a super thread over on another site about this same topic, and you can scroll down to see some Colorado ladies :P. I would add to the above lists - Seeking P (I know she's only here with us in spirit ;)) Crystal Isis, Joy A & Shelly Reed

There is a super thread over on another site about this same topic, and you can scroll down to see some Colorado ladies :P. I would add to the above lists - Seeking P (I know she's only here with us in spirit ;)) Crystal Isis, Joy A & Shelly Reed

I would agree with Crystal Isis having the best ass-ets.

Years from now, men in the know will be writing epic poems about the perfection of her ass.

Beside Nusa's fine ass that he pictured here, I would say Bit Banger and Pfunk have some fine looking rear ends. ;-D

I do hope that you are just looking and not banging their rear ends. :o

What people do in private is only known to God and NSA. Hmmm...

Beside Nusa's fine ass that he pictured here, I would say Bit Banger and Pfunk have some fine looking rear ends. ;-D
Edited by twistedroads
Bad pasting

{blush}

Just curious who has the best ass?

Since I happen to prefer them small round and tight(seemingly minority view!), perhaps pick one from this line up:

miss-reef-contest-haleiwa-1-485x323.jpg

Or if had to pick just one Irina Shayk:

shayk.jpg

Or from the world of this board, the incomparable but apparently gone forever, Lady Tiffany.

I'm sorry, too. Looks like I never got out of high school. Didn't mean to offend anyone.

Almost impossible these days! No humor allowed! For the love of pussy folks, besides info this board is supposed to be fun! So ..... MeganRae and Leigh where the hell are you??

Those are some fine asses Gr8owl! I would have trouble picking one!:P

The best ass I've ever encountered, or licked, was a girl a few years ago by the name of Emma who also went by some other name and was a friend of Nicoletta who also had a fine ass.

[snip}, Homosexuality - all in one Thread. Typical.:cool:

Edited by boink36
Forbidden topic removed.

Since Gr8 pretty much covered small sizes, how about the midrange?....so many great asses....so little time......

329.jpg

nice-ass-46.jpg?w=500

5e95a1d0c8294e74ab2d58545a121627.jpg?mode=max&width=620&height=500&q=95

1281622377_molpop10.jpg

Ass1-305x457.jpg

ero-0027.jpg

Since I happen to prefer them small round and tight(seemingly minority view!), perhaps pick one from this line up:

miss-reef-contest-haleiwa-1-485x323.jpg

Or from the world of this board, the incomparable but apparently gone forever, Lady Tiffany.

When I look at this picture I'm thinking......"serving suggestion". :D

my vote goes to Ryann 2n's.

shayk.jpg

I'd pay half a years salary for an hour with that.