Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

V.S. vs Dove

Which do you prefer?   37 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• V.S. Girls
    • Dove Girls

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

32 posts in this topic

definitely Dove cause with that line they are obviously going to be able to run the ball better. :D

I find the V.S. ad more visually appealing because it's less cluttered and it's more uniform. All the models are closer to the same height and body types are similar. I'm not a fan of ads from large corporations so when I do have to see them I'm not looking for real I'm looking something extraordinary even if it's complete bullshit. Product reviews will tell me what I really need to know.

When I was looking at it on my phone I voted for V.S. but now that I see it on my computer I would probably choose neither. There is nothing wrong with curvy and natural but it's so common it doesn't really do anything for me. The V.S. ladies look like they are skinny because they don't eat not because they are healthy.

Ultimately this is what I prefer. An attractive healthy looking woman because she is active. She's an Olympic athlete

leryn_display_image.png?1335484361

Dove ladies for me, because women should be curvy and natural. And the view is great from behind!

This.

Also, I cannot hug skinny girls with any satisfaction AND there's no weight to them so it's like they aren't there. If you're naturally skinny and can't gain weight, I understand, but if you're doing it on purpose, that's stupid.

The ladies in the victoria secret ad look like boys with volleyballs glued to their chests.

I like my ladiez with a little back.....So I would choose the Dove Girls every time.

In fact....can someone please get me the phone number of number 3 from the left?

What no mix and match from both? ;)

I think this is the most acurate response for most. I've found guys like variety...from the references I've recieved. Not to mention there are a lot if guys who are also affected by social peer pressure. I see tons of guys who have the perfect little blonde spinner(NOTHING WRONG WITH BLONDE SPINNERS!) wife at home....but guess what kind of ladies these guys call when the itty bitty wifey is away? Lol yup big curvy ladies like me!

Guys are gona be guys today they may want a spinner tomarrow they may want some meat! If your sexy your simply sexy...fat or skinny. Just my experience & thoughts

I prefer gals with a little meat on the bone and not toothpicks. The VS gals are way too skinny and even their legs are too thin. IMHO anyway.

My vote is for the Dove ladies. I can also agree with "one from column A and one from column B", but if I had to choose one category, the Dove ladies would be my choice. I find "regular" ladies incredibly sexy.

V.S. -- hands down.

To me, fat = lazy.

My relationship history is with anxious, uptight, career women so point me to the lazy women.

I've been waiting my whole life.

I guess im a piece of shit but I think there is no contest. V.S. all the way

realbeautyhuh.jpeg

Which do you prefer? Why?

This pole was just a little short.

there are the V.S. women, the Dove women, and the Krispy Kreme women.

Fat_woman_in_bikinis.jpg

I slept with one of those and because of her weight , the walls of her vagina were collapsed that was difficult to penetrate her and it made me appreciate a good quality lotion and my faithful hand !

Fat_woman_in_bikinis.jpg

Neither. ..both photos are too Photoshopped to make a valid decision. Besides I wouldn't go by a group shot.

Is that a joke about the size of my penis??!!??

I'd have to experience all three groups, several times, before I could make a decision. :D:eek::P

V.S. -- hands down.

To me, fat = lazy.

I did not see anyone "fat" in either display?:confused:

I did not see anyone "fat" in either display?:confused:

There were 1 or 2 in the second display that were OK, but the rest were cows.

The V.S. women were a bit too thin for my taste, but the poll asked me to choose between two options, and too skinny beats too fat every time.

Easy Choice..Dove Women! I prefer a real women versus a rail thin model. A real woman can be short or tall, has a hard athletic body, a body builder or has soft curves...but either way, the bones do not stick out. Just my preference.

:)I find the "real" women much more attractive. Why? Because that is what we look like. Besides, one can only live on carrot sticks without even a bread crumb anywhere ....for so long- then get out of my way , crispy creme babes , move over......:):):D

There are one or two in the Dove lineup I would replace with members of the VS lineup.

For the most part, I prefer a woman with some curves, but not too much padding.

:)I find the "real" women much more attractive. Why? Because that is what we look like. Besides, one can only live on carrot sticks without even a bread crumb anywhere ....for so long- then get out of my way , crispy creme babes , move over......:):):D

I love to cook and get happiness from watching people eat my food, women especially. There's more to life than looks and sex.

I prefer the VS ladies over the Dove ladies, but its for the lingere. Like the thin ladies just as long as they do not look like they need a samich or a cheeseburger. surfing.gif

I think this pole explains why the chubbys can charge as much as they do in Denver, and why the spinners disappear because of lack of demand.

I think this pole explains why the chubbys can charge as much as they do in Denver, and why the spinners disappear because of lack of demand.

What evidence do you have that supports this theory?

agreed av8r. V.S. girls are too ectomorphic for my own particular taste.

but as for me, i'd take me any one of them Dove gals

not quite so sure about too skinny beating the too 'unthin', within reason of course, or fat equaling lazy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/cooking-light/cooking-light-weight-loss-challenge_b_4070741.html?utm_hp_ref=healthy-living&ir=Healthy+Living

it's supposed to be merely a matter of individual taste, but what's up with the escalating obsession over tall and tan and young and anorexic (but don't forget the breast augmentation). i'm almost feeling coerced into accepting it as the only truly acceptable norm. the ideal of feminine beauty has mostly always been perty much the opposite and remains that way in most other cultures. why should i demand a Barbie when i ain't no Ken?

besides, real women don't look like that. instead may i offer this:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/01/11/new-magazine-editorial-highlights-shocking-differences-between-plus-size-and/

what's up with the escalating obsession over tall and tan and young and anorexic (but don't forget the breast augmentation). i'm <snip> feeling coerced into accepting it as the only truly acceptable norm.

Me too....:(

it's supposed to be merely a matter of individual taste, but what's up with the escalating obsession over tall and tan and young and anorexic (but don't forget the breast augmentation). i'm almost feeling coerced into accepting it as the only truly acceptable norm.

One of these days, bust out your old copy of The Running Man, and watch the scene where Richard Dawson introduces Arnie. Notice the athletic, small-breasted dancing girls. That's a dying breed - now, to be sexy, you have to have big implants and junk in the trunk.

"Anorexic" chicks are no fun in bed - you can't pound away at them because they're too bony.

What happened to the middle ground? As someone said earlier in this thread, there needs to be a middle option in the poll. Like, the broncos cheerleaders from a few weeks ago....