Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

When does she hit her prime?

31 posts in this topic

Being in this industry has shown me that there is a market for every type of woman out there. This proves to me that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and nobody's opinion is right or wrong. Just because you like 19-year-old spinners does not mean that you are right. Just because you like 45 year old Big Bertha the Birthmark Beauty as your ATF does not mean you are wrong. You like what you like and there is nothing wrong with that.

Deep within the dark realms of my mind my inner voice has been contemplating when a woman actually hits her prime. Is it when she first peeks her cute little face into adulthood? 25? 35? 55? I would imagine that there is no right answer, and this topic is totally debatable being left up to the invention of each individual that chooses to participate.

I think a woman hitting her prime has nothing to do with her age at all. Rather it has more to do with her physical, emotional and spiritual balance. When a woman is free of toxins, bad behaviors, bad influences, etc. that were holding her down, she is free to find herself. When this balance comes into place differs for each individual woman.

When I look at all the distinguished celebrities out there, and try to pick one or two that I consider to be "in their prime" I would approximate Beyoncé and Kim Kardashian to each be in their prime. Coincidently they happen to be about the same age. I do not base this on their ages. I base this off their vibrance and zest for life.

So, to my inquiry; in your view when has a woman hit her prime?

Kim Kardashian? I don't keep up on the Hollywood jet setters, isn't she a bit of a train wreck?

I think a woman hitting her prime has nothing to do with her age at all. Rather it has more to do with her physical, emotional and spiritual balance. When a woman is free of toxins, bad behaviors, bad influences, etc. that were holding her down, she is free to find herself. When this balance comes into place differs for each individual woman.

That about sums it up. IMO

.......I think a woman hitting her prime has nothing to do with her age at all. Rather it has more to do with her physical, emotional and spiritual balance....... So, to my inquiry; in your view when has a woman hit her prime?

Intellectual prime? Sexual prime? Physical prime? Different aspects of a person peak at different times in one's life. I think you are right on in terms of your statement regarding balance. And, so, I believe the "prime" can occur anywhere from 40 to 60. Sure, the physical aspect is waning at that point, but the spiritual & intellectual/emotional aspects....if tended to...are waxing. The balance point makes for a delightful woman.

For me a lady is hitting her prime around age 30. Seems like she has gotten a lot of experience dealing with life and can channel her energy where she wants. I love an adventurous, confident lady.

I think a woman hitting her prime has nothing to do with her age at all. Rather it has more to do with her physical, emotional and spiritual balance.

So, to my inquiry; in your view when has a woman hit her prime?

I totally agree with your statement above.

I suspect prime age is different for each woman, and some may never reach their full potential, but just keep growing in intellectual, emotional, and spiritual ways.

Maybe that's why I'm interested in women from 18 to 80. :)

As far as physical beauty, it's about 32. Emotional prime is probably 40, but that differs wildly. Sexual prime is 25.

Sexually speaking, between legal age and 35 - after that, I'm not interested anymore, unless there are other factors.

I totally agree with your statement above.

I suspect prime age is different for each woman, and some may never reach their full potential, but just keep growing in intellectual, emotional, and spiritual ways.

Maybe that's why I'm interested in women from 18 to 80. :)

+1 Couldn't agree more :cool:

Indeed I think it varies from person to person, however I also think there are different degrees of "prime".

Sexually, if I knew then what I know now, well oh my goodness. I started in the biz at 25 and now am 38. My sexual prime is hitting me big time in that I have urges I sometimes think will make me crazy. For me it just keeps getting better and better.

A lot of my female friends are over 40 and they keep telling me just to wait, that sex gets better in your 40's. There is also a level of maturity that you are probably not going to find in a 20 something.

Like Destiny said there is something for everyone, and that is what makes this business so much fun. Variety is the spice of life.

Indeed I think it varies from person to person, however I also think there are different degrees of "prime".

Sexually, if I knew then what I know now, well oh my goodness. I started in the biz at 25 and now am 38. My sexual prime is hitting me big time in that I have urges I sometimes think will make me crazy. For me it just keeps getting better and better.

A lot of my female friends are over 40 and they keep telling me just to wait, that sex gets better in your 40's. There is also a level of maturity that you are probably not going to find in a 20 something.

Like Destiny said there is something for everyone, and that is what makes this business so much fun. Variety is the spice of life.

Now didn't Melissa say it well. Her prime is very good.

Most women age rapidly in their 40s. I'm always shocked when I meet ex girlfriends I screwed in college. Now they're in their 40s and look like they went through a dozen spin cycles in the washer and dryer.

Her prime is just after her eyesight gets bad enough to think I'm kinda cute but before she is old enough to lose interest in sex. :D

Most women age rapidly in their 40s. I'm always shocked when I meet ex girlfriends I screwed in college. Now they're in their 40s and look like they went through a dozen spin cycles in the washer and dryer.

And you of course still are a strappin' young stud in looks. :rolleyes:

Maybe my eyes are getting bad, but I know plenty of ladies well into their 50's and even 60's that I still find smokin' hot! (and who are much more available to me than their 20 something counterparts) :D

And you of course still are a strappin' young stud in looks. :rolleyes:

Maybe my eyes are getting bad, but I know plenty of ladies well into their 50's and even 60's that I still find smokin' hot! (and who are much more available to me than their 20 something counterparts) :D

There's also a little thing called "love" that makes an SO attractive. The more you love a woman, the prettier she gets. If you have been through thick and thin with her, she has bore your progeny, etc, well that all factors in. Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. Perhaps a quaint notion among the jaded souls, but true nonetheless.

I know it's probably a long shot, but might they not be similarly shocked when they see you? :rolleyes:

I suspect each woman is different. In my limited travels I have found women in their late 20s to early 30s to be very close to her prime if not there already. They seem to be more in tune with their bodies and can share the experience better or possibly they are just better actresses. For me there is just something missing from the younger women.

Prime, prime, prime, it's all in your mind. If you still feel sexy in your 40's and 50's then that could be your prime. I have some of the best sex of my life with women in their late 40's and early 50's (haven't had the pleasure of one over 55 yet).

Youth is great but experience counts for so, so much.

Prime, prime, prime, it's all in your mind. If you still feel sexy in your 40's and 50's then that could be your prime. I have some of the best sex of my life with women in their late 40's and early 50's (haven't had the pleasure of one over 55 yet).

Youth is great but experience counts for so, so much.

Well said, embrassing your sexuality with exhuberance, having had enough experience to know how to please yourself and your partner, putting aside stereotypes. Can be any age in either sex.

Most of the girls in my high school class who were attractive at 18 looked good through their 30's. As soon as they hit 40, they all went completely to hell.

Some women may enjoy sex more in their 40's or even 50's, but that's irrelevant when they can't get anyone to sleep with them because they're 60 pounds overweight.

I was watching Boardwalk Empire, and in the new season Patricia Arquette puts in an appearance. She used to be hot and shapely, but I barely recognized her. She's put on the pounds and then some.

Same with Twin Peaks star Sherilyn Fenn. Used to be one of the hottest chicks around. Now she's a walking Weight Watchers commercial.

Both are in their mid to late 40s.

I just don't get it: if you're a hooker or an actress, shouldn't you be extra careful about what you put into your body? Why willingly "blow" your most valuable asset: your looks?

A reasonable question. The answer lies in the fact that when men seek these ladies, they are indeed drawn to a specific look or type. And lets face it....all of the ladies have photo spreads that tend to maximize their assets and minimize their flaws. The ads get the guys in the door.

But, few ladies are perfect beauties. And it is what happens during the session that turns a "trick" into a repeat client. And that kind of knowledge tends to come with age, experience, and intelligence.

I have seen a number of providers that I really like. They are all in their 40's. I suspect they were all beautiful women, once upon a time. Now, they are merely attractive. I've tried the younger, beautiful ladies, and been satisfied. But, I have learned that the older ladies are a better fit, and almost always provide better service. And they get my return business.

I was watching Boardwalk Empire, and in the new season Patricia Arquette puts in an appearance. She used to be hot and shapely, but I barely recognized her. She's put on the pounds and then some.

Same with Twin Peaks star Sherilyn Fenn. Used to be one of the hottest chicks around. Now she's a walking Weight Watchers commercial.

Both are in their mid to late 40s.

I just don't get it: if you're a hooker or an actress, shouldn't you be extra careful about what you put into your body? Why willingly "blow" your most valuable asset: your looks?

really varies from woman to woman as it does with men. I know some ladies who are in their 40's and have just now started reaching their sexual peak and others who peak in the late 20's. It has nothing to do with their physical attractiveness to others but what they feel in themselves. Intellectual and emotional prime the same.

I also think that some ladies rediscover their sexuality after the kids have left or if they begin dating again for instance after a divorce or loss of their SO.

I also think that some ladies rediscover their sexuality after the kids ..

Say Luke, how long does this take? I am still waiting.

I've heard that woman prime is 35 years. But wow is that subjective. Some of my best experiences both private and pro have come from that age group. Ex wife lost hers at 27. I believe that everyone learns more about sensuality with experience. Some woman are multi-orgasmic and just crazy fun early on. You cant really put a age on it. Go experience as much as you can as soon as you can. I do think there is an age that the desire falls off, but that varies too.

I said some. I probably will admit that most do not but that may be due to a multitude of other reasons. If the right person came along they might rediscover their hidden sexual feelings. A lot of times when people have been married for awhile and their has been other distractions they grow apart and dont know how to have the fun and companionship they had. Some do find it again and then the fun is back on.

A lot of guys don't age well either. Watched James Spader's new show The Blacklist the other day, and, boy, guy looks to be in his early to mid60s - bald and fat. Not a pretty sight.

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jul/27/entertainment/la-et-st-tca-james-spader-hair-blacklist-20130727

If you drink, smoke, do recreational drugs between your 20s and 30s - this is what you're going to look like. And lousy food, etc. into the mix..

A lot of guys don't age well either. Watched James Spader's new show The Blacklist the other day, and, boy, guy looks to be in his early to mid60s - bald and fat. Not a pretty sight.

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jul/27/entertainment/la-et-st-tca-james-spader-hair-blacklist-20130727

If you drink, smoke, do recreational drugs between your 20s and 30s - this is what you're going to look like. And lousy food, etc. into the mix..

Yeah, and sometimes you eat right, lose weight, exercise, and old age still turns you into a nightmare. Genetics plays a big role.

I was never much to look at to begin with, and increasing age hasn't helped, even though I'm doing all the right things. But other parts of the entirety that makes up 'me' have not yet peaked.

That's why, when you consider a woman and her prime, you have to look at the entire package. It is why, no matter how beautiful a woman is, I don't want to see her if she is below 25. I have learned, from experience, that some of the components that make up the entire woman will not be anywhere near developed enough for me to enjoy the session.

I still think he is pretty hot....it's not about the looks but more about smarts, confidence, and attitude. But then again, I have never picked a man on his looks.

As far as hitting your prime, seems to me that can be a different age for many women. Again, more about confidence, maturity, and attitude. To me, a woman in her prime is a woman who knows herself, likes herself, respects herself, and shows it.