Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Porto

Lingerie

24 posts in this topic

Do you guys like this? I've noticed 9 out of 10, when I don't request specific attire, the lady dresses in lingerie. After enough times, I think I fail to notice anymore because it just doesn't do it for me. I do have a preference on clothing but a lot of times the provider doesn't seem to acknowledge my request and defaults to the common lingerie.

I assume it seems trivial, but any ideas on how to bring it up more effectively? The clothing is one of the things that actually gets my motor running.

I like lingerie and request it in my p411 profile, but I wouldnonly see providers wear it maybe half the time. It was common for me to see providers wearing jeans. Since I know most providers don't read the profiles, I'll communicant what I like after the appointment is made, usually by text or email. Like: "Great, I'll see u at 2:00. BTW, Luv to see u in..." This usually works.

Dark stockings with crotchless panties. Peekaboo bra that allows access to the nipples while remaining in place. High "fuckme" pumps, red lipstick, smokey eyes.

If I ever walk into a session, and this is the first thing I see, I'll probably just blow right then and there.

Yeah, Lingerie is nice.

I do have a preference on clothing but a lot of times the provider doesn't seem to acknowledge my request and defaults to the common lingerie.

I assume it seems trivial, but any ideas on how to bring it up more effectively? The clothing is one of the things that actually gets my motor running.

My suspicion is that you're not making it clear that you REALLY would like her to wear (jeans, dress, hat, pantsuit, whatever), OR it's not something she has in her closet. Many girls have casual attire, and lingerie, but may not have business suits, costumes, or gowns.

You could offer to buy her the outfit. That rarely meets with a negative response. Then she could model it for you.

Good Luck! :)

Too often they greet me in blue jeans and a uninspired top. Like they just hurried over and didn't have time to prep. That's a buzz kill.

Seeing too much lingerie is a hell of a good problem.

See, for guys married a really long time, the site of lingerie is so rare that we rejoice when we actually see it. Dumpy sweats and long sleeve T-shirts are my SO's preferred bedtime garb.

I hope you solve this difficult problem and get these pesky ladies of the night to wear something that is not sexy. Good luck.

See, for guys married a really long time, the site of lingerie is so rare that we rejoice when we actually see it. Dumpy sweats and long sleeve T-shirts are my SO's preferred bedtime garb.

I hope you solve this difficult problem and get these pesky ladies of the night to wear something that is not sexy. Good luck.

LOL.....+1 :P

Good point.

While YMMV, I can't stand wet hair, and I've seen it often. It reminds me of a time I was forced to wait in the parking lot, watched a guy leave, followed by her walking up the street, having gone out the back and pretending to have just run to the convenience store. Kind of a turn-off.

I do LOVE the lingerie, especially if there are stairs involved and she's going up ahead of me.

Lingere is nice, but I do and always will prefer the short sexy dress,thigh highs and heels.

Interesting discussion!

Because the entrance to my building is on a busy street, and I share a hall with four other apartments, I have to be rather modest when I open the door in case I run into someone. I do thigh highs and a short dress with lingerie beneath.

Never jeans (unless he asked for them, specifically)!

xoxo

elle

I do LOVE the lingerie, especially if there are stairs involved and she's going up ahead of me.

+1 This I agree one of the best shows especially in heels. Kinda split on lingerie or nice dress those or a hot bikini nice too. ;)

I don't mind lingerie but to be honest I don't really even notice what they wear. I could careless cause it's going to hit the floor anyways. I would just ask when you make the appointment or if you have P411 put in in there and ask that they look at your profile. Maybe 1 out of 4 look at my profile but maybe they would be more likely to look if I asked them to.

Short skirt with no panties and heels, nice top with no bra. :eek::D:)

+1, with some nice thigh highs!

Yeah, like several others, thigh-highs and FM heels, no matter how short of a time they're on, works for me.

Then again, one of my ATFs from days gone by, used to show up in a coat and nothing under it... Damn! That always got me worked up, hanging up her coat.

Too often they greet me in blue jeans and a uninspired top. Like they just hurried over and didn't have time to prep. That's a buzz kill.

Absolutely agree. If I wanted to have someone take me for granted I would get married again.

Lingerie? Absolutely..... Love it... it sets a mood.

Now that I'm on this no gluten diet I kinda miss those eatable panties.

I might be weird, but yoga pants are the sexiest thing a provider can wear. Nothing better than a nice ass in yoga pants. Who ever invented them is a god.

To me the best attire of all is no attire at all! Being greeted by a birthday suit can really set the tone!

Dark stockings with crotchless panties. Peekaboo bra that allows access to the nipples while remaining in place. High "fuckme" pumps, red lipstick, smokey eyes.

If I ever walk into a session, and this is the first thing I see, I'll probably just blow right then and there.

Yeah, Lingerie is nice.

Plus one. Plus slather on some cheap perfume. I don't shower for couple days after a session so the smell lingers on me for awhile. :D:p

I might be weird, but yoga pants are the sexiest thing a provider can wear. Nothing better than a nice ass in yoga pants. Who ever invented them is a god.

...and to think... I change out of my yoga pants and into my lingerie. Note to self!;)

I don't care either way.... Lingere is nice so I would not complain about it... at the same time it's all about the service.

Give me a girl who can give great head in plain jane clothes over a girl in Lingere who gives a lazy bj any day of the week!