Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
csm007

girl falls to sleep during session

29 posts in this topic

Girl falls to sleep during session, what to do?

1) you wake her up

2) let her wake up by herself

3) I don't need to say what the 3rd option would be...not entirely legal though

1) you wake her up

Just a typical 3Z's experience. :D

But:

If already "in" the act: finish, leave quietly and lock door behind you. Long as she was awake when you started you are legal. But gotta say lady falling asleep in middle could be quite the blow to ego. Yikes!

If hadn't commenced the main act, leave quietly with donation in hand, lock door behind you.

1) you wake her up

Wake her up, and remind her that you are paying for her companionship, not to take a nap. :cool:

But gotta say lady falling asleep in middle could be quite the blow to ego. Yikes!

LOL, good stuff here gr8 :P.

Actually, that might be a compliment.....in a way. The fact that a lady could feel that comfortable in your presence, to actually fall asleep......unless it was drug or alcohol induced, of course. Sometimes, a session can be more about companionship then the activities, even if it's just a little nap-time. There is a discounted rate however, for sleep sessions :P.

Shrug. Keep on doing what you're doing, then leave.

Shrug. Keep on doing what you're doing, then leave.

You bet! This might even be a good time to try some of that stuff that's not usually on her menu!!! :rolleyes:

You bet! This might even be a good time to try some of that stuff that's not usually on her menu!!! :rolleyes:

LMAO -- that's probably the quickest way to wake her up! :P

"Girl falls to sleep." ???? She was probably knocked out by your sexy syntax.;)

orgasmic narcolepsy

A sleep disorder in which the affected person immediately and uncontrollably falls asleep after sex or any orgasm inducing activity.

If hadn't commenced the main act, leave quietly with donation in hand, lock door behind you.

Total number of cases about 6 so far in more than a decade. Except for one situation, it was an outcall so I can't walk away. Also, I am not comfy taking back the fee.

orgasmic narcolepsy

A sleep disorder in which the affected person immediately and uncontrollably falls asleep after sex or any orgasm inducing activity.

Never heard of this term before but in all cases, the girl had a single massive or many O's...usually, they wake up by themselves within 30-min. However, in one case, it took 2 hrs for her to wake up. Usually, I let them wake up by themselves but this time after 2-h, I tapped her gently then shook her a bit, tickled her feet, to no avail. I never got my happy ending yet at this point. Luckily, she canceled her next appt and made up for the time.

i've told women i can never sleep with them - i snore like a water buffalo and they wouldn't get even a wink of shut-eye. lol

Never heard of this term before but in all cases, the girl had a single massive or many O's...usually, they wake up by themselves within 30-min. However, in one case, it took 2 hrs for her to wake up. Usually, I let them wake up by themselves but this time after 2-h, I tapped her gently then shook her a bit, tickled her feet, to no avail. I never got my happy ending yet at this point. Luckily, she canceled her next appt and made up for the time.
Welcome back, DM.

It depends if she fell asleep with her shoes on. I could think of some pretty fucked up things that are hilarious but I will take take the high road. Anyways I would write and draw all over her while she sleeps.

post a review and be sure to let us know if she snores or drolls :D

Like Gr8owl -did I spell that right?

I' d be wondering....

So I am answering this in a third person narrative-a male one at that,

ouch! My thought would be...

a. she's had to much to drink. (Then its her fault)

b. or, maybe it is my glowing personality that got her bored.

c. My sexual prowess just totally exhausted her.

Now, with my own tender and fragile little ego in mind, either a or c would be acceptable, with c being the best answer. And if this was incall, I would leave the donation and go. If this was an outcall- I would throw cold water on her if need be, but the girl would be waking up.

Now as a provider, I have had a incall client immediately start to snore like a water buffalo, post -coitus. Urfan, might he be a cousin? Poor guy WAS tuckered out. I let him rest for 30-40 minutes since I knew he didn't have to be anywhere real quickly. And its against my personal mission statemant in this venue to schedule back to back appointments. I want to keep this occupation fun- and not like a real - gasp! job.Then I woke him up. How? well it certainly wasn't cold water.;) ;)

Note to self:

Add to list of good places to take a nap.

Like Gr8owl -did I spell that right?

I' d be wondering....

So I am answering this in a third person narrative-a male one at that,

ouch! My thought would be...

a. she's had to much to drink. (Then its her fault)

b. or, maybe it is my glowing personality that got her bored.

c. My sexual prowess just totally exhausted her.

Now, with my own tender and fragile little ego in mind, either a or c would be acceptable, with c being the best answer. And if this was incall, I would leave the donation and go. If this was an outcall- I would throw cold water on her if need be, but the girl would be waking up.

Now as a provider, I have had a incall client immediately start to snore like a water buffalo, post -coitus. Urfan, might he be a cousin? Poor guy WAS tuckered out. I let him rest for 30-40 minutes since I knew he didn't have to be anywhere real quickly. And its against my personal mission statemant in this venue to schedule back to back appointments. I want to keep this occupation fun- and not like a real - gasp! job.Then I woke him up. How? well it certainly wasn't cold water.;) ;)

Maybe you wore her out. ;) That's my fave way to be put to sleep!

Doesn't sound like "narcolepsy" . . . more like something that starts with the same 5 letters but is a "forbidden topic" here. Totally unprofessional as well as crazy to do that before a session. However, being a nice guy with an EMS background, I'd probably feel obligated to make sure she was okay, because a few things could go seriously wrong if you just leave her laying there on her back, and if your contact number is in her phone you might get a call from the authorities asking what you know about the dead hooker they found in the motel room. Or, she could wake up and find her purse missing and assume you took it, in which case one of her friends might try to track you down. Of course, if you stay there for a couple extra hours, she might flip out when she wakes up and finds you there. Bad situation all around, and it shouldn't happen, and I wouldn't blame anyone for taking their money back and bailing . . . just turn her on her side first so she doesn't aspirate her vomit. As to all the guys who would keep going, it would really suck if she woke up confused and disoriented and forgot she was in the middle of a session.

Totally unprofessional as well as crazy to do that before a session.

Umm, per the guy who started the thread, this happened AFTER, at least, round one. ;)

If you are pretty much 'done' and are comfortable that she just dozed off I would quietly leave.

If you are not at all done you could either wake her up and ask her to continue or take at least some of the money and leave. The problem with the latter is that she might not at all agree with your decision.

If you think there might be a health problem you should wake her up and talk to her about what is going on.

When this occured with my ATF I took it as a compliment that she trusted me fully to fall asleep in my arms!

When this occured with my ATF I took it as a compliment that she trusted me fully to fall asleep in my arms!

+1

You need to have a little trust between each other to be able to do this safely. This is supposed to be fun. :)

post a review and be sure to let us know if she snores or drolls :D

No point in writing a review...none of the girls are active as of now and they are not in this state and/or country except for one recent incident (she's out of state too and she's somewhat of a friend; she'll be offended if I wrote a review).

Umm, per the guy who started the thread, this happened AFTER, at least, round one. ;)

Yup, every time this happens, they got their happy ending(s).

If she fell asleep because of everything that happened. That is one thing, anyone would feel proud. But if I get there and a few minutes after starting and she knocks out, oh yeah. I'd take my money back. Don't make appointments if you aren't feeling up to it, that is just rude!

I haven't had a a girl fall asleep next to me in a long time (few years) so I'd take it as a complement.

If it was an outcall, I'd probably just roll with it and relax a bit myself ;) why not?