Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TeresaSinclair

Candy Colored Hair?

36 posts in this topic

Looks - just like in your example - stupid and trashy.

While I wouldn't go quite as far as 2Big, I wouldn't care for someone with that look to be seen walking up to my door. It's as bad or worse than a bustier, micro skirt, and stripper heels. A real stand out in my geriatric neighborhood.

Incall? OK, for occasional spice, but not a steady diet.

What do you guys think of candy colored hair? Bright, flamboyant and outrageously unique hair?

Example:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6wj5mfAWc1rxmdhyo1_500.jpg

There is nothing unique about something I see every day.

Unique.

: being the only one :

a : being without a like or equal :

Now, if you want to have one of your ears removed and hang it from the other ear as an earring, that might be unique.:D

If it makes the lady feel sexy, its sexy to me.

Word

Ahhh...you're full of it Lewd!:P

Shave your back hair in the shape of a camel's hump and tell the women it makes ya feel sexy....see if they agree:eek:

Candy colored hair....maybe for a halloween party. Otherwise, if you're going to color your hair, chose a color of hair that grows naturally on someone.

If it makes the lady feel sexy, its sexy to me.

On anyone over about 25 it just looks sad.

It depends more on the ladies features, attitudes, and style than it does age. I recently saw a late 40's-aged asian spinner. She had brown hair with bright red streaks/highlights in a pageboy style haircut. Very nice looking.

Call me old fashioned and yes I will join the the crew here and say its an individual choice.

As it is also my individual choice. Given two equal gals side by side I likely pick first the one with the "normal" hair.

And to echo Boink imho its not unique if others are doing the same.

I think its awesome, if done right. :)

Otherwise, yes I agree, it should be left on those that are younger.

It depends on the client for any color of hair, length, etc, I don't think it is a said fact just b/c some steady TOB users think its not attractive. ;0

Actually, I died my hair Bright Pink last week, for one of my friends who just got breast cancer, I told her I will have it as long as she does.

And regardless if it makes me feel sexy when wearing the pink, damn it feels good to be different.

Airica Michelle

396281_439365166112798_1849397536_n.jpg

I like it ,kind of hot I think. :D Looks like she would leave you in the fetal position sucking your thumb. LOL

I guess I am in the minority, I like it. Then again, I also like bustiers, micro skirts and stripper heels.

What do you guys think of candy colored hair? Bright, flamboyant and outrageously unique hair?

If you're going to do it, do it right. You should have it done professionally, and you'll need to bleach your hair before dying it and use lots of good quality conditioners afterwards. It can be very hard both on your hair and your scalp. Difficult to maintain the look if you have dark roots.

I think it looks great if it's done right.

For incalls fine. For outcalls not so much. As others have said it is much better for younger girls.

I like it, along with candy coloured accessories

I like it, and have had hair similar in the past, but I was in college then. It doesn't work so well with most professional jobs....the tattoos I can hide, but the hair on top of that wouldn't fly.

No wonder you girls have trouble hanging on to a job.:cool:

No wonder you girls have trouble hanging on to a job.:cool:

No wonder you're forced to pay for pussy.

I like it, and have had hair similar in the past, but I was in college then. It doesn't work so well with most professional jobs....the tattoos I can hide, but the hair on top of that wouldn't fly.

Interesting there is always wigs. :D

I think done right it can be pretty sexy. Maybe it's just a fetish thing of mine. Like the hot pic of Jennifer Garner in the red wig....smokin IMHO !

Jennifer%20Garner%20Red%20Hair.jpg

Mine is part for Breast Cancer Awareness (a friend of mine is going through it for the second time in 4 years) and part for a photoshoot for my suicide girls submission. My hair is cut into a fauxhawk-esque pageboy and so the center is bright bubblegum pink, with white sides and layers. My best friend's mom is a professional that works at a high end salon and made sure it looked **Amazing** <3

For any outcalls though, I'm planning on busting out the long black wig.

For any outcalls though, I'm planning on busting out the long black wig.

Good lord, now I've heard it all.....

Airica Michelle

396281_439365166112798_1849397536_n.jpg

524982_427560333959948_671211587_n.jpg

60011_456587854390529_741457455_n.jpg

She would would hot no matter what color or even bald :cool: