Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Audrey Astor

How do you like to be greeted?

33 posts in this topic

When you have an appointment with an ASP, what kind of attire would you like to see her wearing? I think we have done this before, but would like a current view point.:D

You might put an incall or outcall spin on it as well.

Boy shorts that show a lot of leg and a tank top with no bra. Yummy!!

I like to see the lady in sexy undies.

And I like her to throw herself at me like I'm the last man in the world and I've only got 60 minutes to live.

When you have an appointment with an ASP, what kind of attire would you like to see her wearing? I think we have done this before, but would like a current view point.:D

Incall this would work. :D

thumbnail.aspx?q=4742383298414357&id=99cf256bea4a255e3492459163a9a6b8

I like to see the lady in sexy undies.

And I like her to throw herself at me like I'm the last man in the world and I've only got 60 minutes to live.

Lol, well ya, thats a given

i prefer that a provider wear regular clothing - at least the outer garments - what's underneath is the real prize. to me, it's more of turn-on to move from what's relatively 'normal' attire to whatever is revealed during play - kind of like unwrapping a present - instead of being instantly thrown into a page from victoria's secret while i'm still in my civvies.

I prefer to be greeted with the phrase " Its your lucky day, you get a freebie". :D

In the fewer clothes the better. Naked just out of the shower is my preference for appearance and a big hug and kiss for action. Very high heel are a plus because it makes the hug and kiss easier.

C'mon G. I think that could work for outcall as well.

i like this but i also love small shorts or anything showing the hot legs or butt

Something like this works.:D

Park-Hyun-Sun-Black-Dress-06.jpg

When the door opens I love to find a hot lady waiting for me in a sexy dress or outfit that shows off their best features. Extra bonus points if she adds a big hug and some kisses to the greeting. :)

I still have visions of the gal who greeted me years ago - fresh from the shower, a towel wrapped around her hair, with a hug & kiss. Things just got better from there.

I like to greet with a hug and a kiss if they are willing ;)

+1 Great way to start things off ;)

For incall:

The girl in the towell is great!

Heather-Thomas-573x747-50kb-media-93-media-0235.jpg

Bikini and heels are nice , too!

depositphotos_3391381-Pretty-young-girl-in-a-white-bikini..jpg

But this is probably my favorite!

00003E94_topless_girl_black_lingerie_sitting_on_table.jpg

And for outcall...

gangsta-costume.jpg

When the door opens I love to find a hot lady waiting for me in a sexy dress or outfit that shows off their best features. Extra bonus points if she adds a big hug and some kisses to the greeting. :)

+1 indeed! that's on my P411; DFK does it for me right from the start.

I've been greeted in a variety of ways. Best is whatever makes her look nice. As said before if it shows off her best features then that works. Also have been greeted in just a towel and that always works too. After a nice smile and greeting, I like a quick hug and kiss just to start things off.

depends on the situation

for regular meetings lingere and stockings with garter belt. or a man's shirt with little or nothing underneath. cut off short jeans and blouse tied in front works great as well sort of the Daisy Duke look.

if going out whatever is appropriate and of course the little black dress can't be beat.

Recently showered, clean minty breath, wearing a short tight black dress, pink high heels and a dab of perfume, an offer of a shot of bourbon, straight, and a light peck on the cheek. Perfecto! :D

Her name, I think was Alaina. She was a regular on the board a few years ago, since then she has surfaced and reappeared a few times. Beautiful woman, amasing breasts, Might have been from Puerto Rico

I knock, she opens the door wearing a black leather jacket, bra, panties and heels. I walk in, we kiss. Then the sparks fly. Kissing gets very passionate. The next thing you know she is on the kitchen counter, I'm pulling her panties off and pawing at her breasts. I'm then going down on her, ultimately she explodes with a mammoth orgasm.

the whole time not a word was said other than the original "hellos". I take off my jacket and ask "mind if I grab a shower?" Which I did. then the real session got started.

That my friends is how I like to be greeted.

I still have visions of the gal who greeted me years ago - fresh from the shower, a towel wrapped around her hair, with a hug & kiss. Things just got better from there.

The above was an incall.

For outcall I prefer normal clothes, blue jeans, blouse, a simple sun dress, etc. Nothing that would attract too much attention from the nosey parkers of the world. Underneath that a clean, wholesome body with sexy silk.

Hugs & kisses as the door is closed are great!

Nude, ass high up, with knees, face and tits on the floor.

congratulations dude,

you've gone from irrelevant to troll. next stop ... pariah

A smile, a hug and a kiss. The rest is optional - it is all coming off anyway.

Aways my fave...DFK, Daisey Dukes, heels, tank top and asking me "how was your day baby"

Very hot!

Be discreet and don't look like a hooker.