SquirrelNugget

Incall vs. Outcall?

31 posts in this topic

First timer here. Always been looking, but never pulled trigger. How safe are outcalls as opposed to incalls? I'm completely paranoid about a litany of issues, all mostly obvious. Thoughts?

On 12/13/2023 at 10:05 PM, SquirrelNugget said:

First timer here. Always been looking, but never pulled trigger. How safe are outcalls as opposed to incalls? I'm completely paranoid about a litany of issues, all mostly obvious. Thoughts?

Aa is true in most scenarios, stick with well-reviewed TOB companions for outcalls. 

Always a great to do your own homework with researching your companion of interest. Also contact the clients who have done the reviews. Then go with your own gut feelings, outcall or Incall? Both are great!!!

I prefer outcall dates because I enjoy when a client can host in an environment they choose and thus, are comfortable in. It helps set the tone for a relaxing and mutually satisfying date. That being said, I'm more than happy to host and like to go the extra mile to help someone feel welcome - providing drinks, hygiene supplies such as mouthwash and toothbrush/toothpaste, a curated playlist, mood lighting, and even snacks if its a 3 hour or longer date. 

I would consider an outcall with a few of my faves, but honestly, incall is far superior in my mind.   I would think the lady would be more comfortable - and definitely me.

All answers well and good, but the question as I understood it was which is safer.  Safer from what?  if LEO is the fear then outcall is much safer for the guy (and a guy is asking so ....).  Never heard of a police sting offering outcall, especially across jurisdictional lines in my case. :)  Or safer from SO or girlfriend finding some tiny trace and morphing into Sherlock Holmes mode?  Or safer from scammers wanting to rob you either immediately or just casing the joint. Much more an issue with outcall to your home.  Everyone's situation is a bit different.  For safety, comfort and convenience outcall is my strong preference.  But I live alone and am pretty picky about who I invite.  Bringing us to a key point - research is your friend, only established reputable ladies at least till you have been around the block a few times and be picky about who you see.  Good luck.

Just where on the incall/outcall spectrum does the SW car date fit?

😜😱😘

Edited by Bit Banger

9 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Just where on the incall/outcall spectrum does the SW car date fit?

😜😱😘

Wouldn’t that depend on whose car you were in? 🧐😆😘

I enjoy a few out calls with a few very special guys that come see me and take me out and we have a blast! However the majority of my calls are spent in my reiki room. 

Not knowing what your issues are exactly, its kinda difficult to really give my thoughts. So since I am here, I may as well throw out there my thoughts on INCALL VS OUTCALL. I lean towards INCALLS more so than I do OUTCALLS because LOL women get ideas while walking around MY HOUSE butt naked. And I can also keep my HOBBY more of a MY BUSINESS type of thing than I could at my RESIDENCE LOL. LOL @ my neighbors, they are some NOSEY FUCKERS with cameras all over the place but I love them to death........................

22 hours ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

Wouldn’t that depend on whose car you were in? 🧐😆😘

Well, if she’s walking …😛

51 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Well, if she’s walking …😛

This is true. Despite pointing it out in another thread, I’m now much more used to seeing SW as sex worker as opposed to street walker. 
However, it does bring to mind a series of encounters from many years ago. There was a street walker that I picked up on Colfax a couple times that took me back to a crib, and another couple one offs that were on the stroll but using that motel at Colorado blvd.

22 hours ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

This is true. Despite pointing it out in another thread, I’m now much more used to seeing SW as sex worker as opposed to street walker. 
However, it does bring to mind a series of encounters from many years ago. There was a street walker that I picked up on Colfax a couple times that took me back to a crib, and another couple one offs that were on the stroll but using that motel at Colorado blvd.

Yes, decades ago when Colfax was the ‘I want it now’ market there were several who took you to their crib to complete the transaction.😁

I wondered if the decline of the street trade in Denver would cause a misunderstanding for “SW”?🥴

If you want to scam-proof and LE-proof yourself and avoid misadventure the secret is to only spend your time and $$$ on true professionals @ the top of their game!

And TP@TTOTG:

1) Will have a website.

2) Will have reviews on TER.

3) Will have a teaser video.

4) Will do incalls at high-end hotels.

(A savvy, street-smart monger intuitively knows that providers who do incalls at high-end hotels ... are @ the top of their game!) 

If you are a serious, no-nonsense monger; if you do your homework; if you do your due diligence; if you are adept at separating the wheat from the chaff; if are adept at connecting the dots; if you are a savvy, street-smart monger and check these 4 boxes before spending your time and $$$ ... it's gunna be smooth sailing 99.999% of the time!

Cuz, you will have tipped the scales of mongering success heavily in your favor!

8 hours ago, TheRightStuff said:

If you want to scam-proof and LE-proof yourself and avoid misadventure the secret is to only spend your time and $$$ on true professionals @ the top of their game!

And TP@TTOTG:

1) Will have a website. can be helpful but purely optional

2) Will have reviews on TER. got to be kidding - one of the least reliable sites for reviews

3) Will have a teaser video. irrelevant

4) Will do incalls at high-end hotels. "high end" - define.  If you mean the 400 a night and up ones whom do you suppose ends up paying for such. Nice yes, and certainly no flea bag motels, but "high end" proves nothing.

(A savvy, street-smart monger intuitively knows that providers who do incalls at high-end hotels ... are @ the top of their game!) nonsense. Greatly prefer outcalls, some of all time favorites only did outcalls.

If you are a serious, no-nonsense monger; if you do your homework; if you do your due diligence; if you are adept at separating the wheat from the chaff; if are adept at connecting the dots; if you are a savvy, street-smart monger and check these 4 boxes before spending your time and $$$ ... it's gunna be smooth sailing 99.999% of the time!

Cuz, you will have tipped the scales of mongering success heavily in your favor!

All of the above one man's opinion and each to their own. If it works for you great, HOWEVER: blue - if that is all one relies upon disaster lies ahead.  And ALL of the listed items will NOT guarantee "scam-proof and LE-proof yourself and avoid misadventure"

23 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

All of the above one man's opinion and each to their own. If it works for you great, HOWEVER: blue - if that is all one relies upon disaster lies ahead.  And ALL of the listed items will NOT guarantee "scam-proof and LE-proof yourself and avoid misadventure"

1) Having a well-thought-out website implies a next-level of professionalism.

No?

2) Having dozens of stellar reviews on TER is a very good indication of a provider's GFE skillset and playbook!                                                    

(Where there's that much smoke ... there's gotta be fire!)

No?

By making yourself a "student of the game" and assiduously reading and parsing TER reviews a savvy, street-smart monger can effectively separate the wheat from the chaff ... and connect the dots.

And, not piss away his time and $$$ on ineffectual providers!

No?

( Case in point: my go-to had 37 stellar reviews on TER before I pulled the trigger on her!)

(I hit the GFE JACKPOT and struck GFE GOLD!)

3) A provider who is genuinely @ the top of her game is gunna be ahead of the curve and have a suggestive, cum-f&#k-me, teaser video.

Think about it!

(I'm gobsmacked that in the age of TikTok ... so few providers would posses the street-smart wherewithal to use a 1-minute, teaser video as a marketing tool to pique the prurient interest of prospective clients!)

With the ubiquity of TikTok ... I don't get it!

It's amazing how a lightbulb never went off in their heads!

(They seriously lack real-world, marketing and advertising skills!)

No?

In the age of social media a TikTok teaser video is a good (great) marketing tool!

No? 

4) If your successful mongering modus operandi is outcalls ... that's great for you, whatever works for you!

(But, can you in good conscience advise a neophyte newbie ... that the way to go are outcalls by a total stranger, with no reviews, to your home?)

?

5) Of the 1000's of posts I've perused on various sites ... I have yet to read one post whereby a monger did his due diligence; exercised street-smarts; "checked all 4 boxes"; ... and was scammed, hustled, robbed, pimped-rolled or busted by LE!

(NOT ONE!)

Posted (edited)

For many years I had two primary screening methods.

For local ladies, I had to have conversed with her at a meet&greet.

When traveling, she had to have an established P411 account for at least a year.

As for incall vs. outcall, I prefer I call for first encounters.  After that it could go either way.

Edited by Bit Banger

14 hours ago, TheRightStuff said:

1) Having a well-thought-out website implies a next-level of professionalism.

No?  

2) Having dozens of stellar reviews on TER is a very good indication of a provider's GFE skillset and playbook!                                                    

(Where there's that much smoke ... there's gotta be fire!)

No?

By making yourself a "student of the game" and assiduously reading and parsing TER reviews a savvy, street-smart monger can effectively separate the wheat from the chaff ... and connect the dots.

And, not piss away his time and $$$ on ineffectual providers!

No?

( Case in point: my go-to had 37 stellar reviews on TER before I pulled the trigger on her!)

(I hit the GFE JACKPOT and struck GFE GOLD!)

3) A provider who is genuinely @ the top of her game is gunna be ahead of the curve and have a suggestive, cum-f&#k-me, teaser video.

Think about it!

(I'm gobsmacked that in the age of TikTok ... so few providers would posses the street-smart wherewithal to use a 1-minute, teaser video as a marketing tool to pique the prurient interest of prospective clients!)

With the ubiquity of TikTok ... I don't get it!

It's amazing how a lightbulb never went off in their heads!

(They seriously lack real-world, marketing and advertising skills!)

No?

In the age of social media a TikTok teaser video is a good (great) marketing tool!

No? 

4) If your successful mongering modus operandi is outcalls ... that's great for you, whatever works for you!

(But, can you in good conscience advise a neophyte newbie ... that the way to go are outcalls by a total stranger, with no reviews, to your home?)

?

5) Of the 1000's of posts I've perused on various sites ... I have yet to read one post whereby a monger did his due diligence; exercised street-smarts; "checked all 4 boxes"; ... and was scammed, hustled, robbed, pimped-rolled or busted by LE!

(NOT ONE!)

Having web site does not necessarily mean she is a consummate professional.

TER reviews should always be taken with a grain of salt.  It is well known upon both women and men that 90% of reviews on TER are very embellished.

Very few (maybe 1%-3%) have videos available as a marketing tool.

FYI, a 30 year veteran of hobbying can be scammed or disappointed after doing due diligence when visiting a new lady.

22 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Having web site does not necessarily mean she is a consummate professional.

TER reviews should always be taken with a grain of salt.  It is well known upon both women and men that 90% of reviews on TER are very embellished.

Very few (maybe 1%-3%) have videos available as a marketing tool.

FYI, a 30 year veteran of hobbying can be scammed or disappointed after doing due diligence when visiting a new lady.

A well-thought-out, professional website with an intro page, a Q&A page, an etiquette page, a screening-info page, a photo spread, a teaser video, a rates page where everything is clearly spelled out ... speaks volumes about the level of professionalism of a provider!

How could it not?

(A provider who does not possess the wherewithal to have such a website to present herself to her prospective clients ... can not, possibly, be @ the top of her game!)

And, if she has no reviews on TER ... that should be another red flag!

A savvy, street-smart monger knows if a provider has a bona-fide GFE skillset and playbook ... the word's gunna get out and she's gunna garner stellar reviews.

(Very few GFE Superstars remain UTR for long!) 

If a provider has no website and no TER reviews ... that is, most certainly, not a positive development .... and she is, more than likely, a lower-tier provider!

With a very high probability of being a bottom-feeding Backpage refugee!

Having no website and no reviews ... does not exactly instill confidence in prospective clients when they are trying to connect the dots and separate the wheat from the chaff!

No website and no reviews ... are not exactly net positives!

I savvy, street-smart monger intuitively knows this!

A well-thought-out website and TER reviews are  but two positive "tells" a SSM picks up on when doing his due diligence on a provider before he pulls the trigger on her and spends his time and $$$.

(Two other positive "tells" are a video and high-end hotel!)

If a provider lacks the wherewithal to have a website, and if a provider has no reviews testifying to her GFE bona fides, her GFE skillset and playbook ... then, it's not a very street-smart move to book her; cuz you're gunna be flying blind; and it's just an ill-advised roll of the hobby dice!

(99.999% of all mongering misadventures is the direct result of a monger lacking street-smarts and the inability to connect the dots and separate the wheat from the chaff!)

2 hours ago, TheRightStuff said:

A well-thought-out, professional website with an intro page, a Q&A page, an etiquette page, a screening-info page, a photo spread, a teaser video, a rates page where everything is clearly spelled out ... speaks volumes about the level of professionalism of a provider! 

How could it not?

(A provider who does not possess the wherewithal to have such a website to present herself to her prospective clients ... can not, possibly, be @ the top of her game!)

A savvy, street-smart monger knows if a provider has a bona-fide GFE skillset and playbook ... the word's gunna get out and she's gunna garner stellar reviews.

If a provider has no website and no TER reviews ... that is, most certainly, not a positive development .... and she is, more than likely, a lower-tier provider!

Having no website and no reviews ... does not exactly instill confidence in prospective clients when they are trying to connect the dots and separate the wheat from the chaff!

A well-thought-out website and TER reviews are  but two positive "tells" a SSM picks up on when doing his due diligence on a provider before he pulls the trigger on her and spends his time and $$$.

If a provider lacks the wherewithal to have a website, and if a provider has no reviews testifying to her GFE bona fides, her GFE skillset and playbook ... then, it's not a very street-smart move to book her; cuz you're gunna be flying blind; and it's just an ill-advised roll of the hobby dice!

(99.999% of all mongering misadventures is the direct result of a monger lacking street-smarts and the inability to connect the dots and separate the wheat from the chaff!)

If you're willing to listen...

Three of my five top favorites have no website. None have videos.  All have years of consistent TOB presence and many positive TOB reviews. All are stellar, top-flight, rock your world GFE companions. Some - not all - have TER reviews. None qualify as "low tier, bottom feeding back page refugees" (you're not making many friends or scoring any points here). A savvy, street smart monger understands that there are many ways to find high quality companions and how to develop a long term mutually satisfying arrangement- or how to move on after limited exposure. If I am venturing outside my small circle of favorites (rare) I will use this decision process:

1. Do I like the pics/ description/reviews?

2. Does she have incall?

3. Can I probably get there in 30 minutes?

4. Am I ok with her screening process?

5. Is she in my rate range?

Some of those things require repectful contact with the companion. A "no" on any item stops the process. Web sites help, but are not required. TER reviews help, but are not required. 

You might think about toning it down a bit, grasshopper. Input and discussion are always more welcome than preaching and bad mouthing. If you respond, please add something new- not just a copy of or defense of what you already posted. Hobby on!!

6 hours ago, TheRightStuff said:

Some providers do not want reviews, or they would like reviews on certain sites.  Usually when I am leaving I will ask the provider if she would like a review, and what site(s) she would like it on.  I've joined a couple of sites just so I can submit a review.  I would not put too much stock in TER reviews.  I personally won't submit a review there.  I have had reviews rejected because I was not explicit enough.  This I believe causes some clients to exaggerate.  Also I think every review should be thought of as YMMV.  You can't expect her "playbook" to be the same for you as it was for someone else.

I am curious, I know some providers that don't use hotels at all.   They rent an apartment or townhome for incalls.  What do you think of providers who do this?  Do you think it's not safe? (For the provider and the client)  I have also met providers because they were recommended to me by another provider that I have seen.  What do you think of this?

It sounds like you have found a system that works for you, and that's great.  But I don't think anything is fool proof 100%, (or 99.999%) and there are nuances that don't fall into your "boxes".

55 minutes ago, sb1212 said:

If you're willing to listen...

Three of my five top favorites have no website. None have videos.  All have years of consistent TOB presence and many positive TOB reviews. All are stellar, top-flight, rock your world GFE companions. Some - not all - have TER reviews. None qualify as "low tier, bottom feeding back page refugees" (you're not making many friends or scoring any points here). A savvy, street smart monger understands that there are many ways to find high quality companions and how to develop a long term mutually satisfying arrangement- or how to move on after limited exposure. If I am venturing outside my small circle of favorites (rare) I will use this decision process:

1. Do I like the pics/ description/reviews?

2. Does she have incall?

3. Can I probably get there in 30 minutes?

4. Am I ok with her screening process?

5. Is she in my rate range?

Some of those things require repectful contact with the companion. A "no" on any item stops the process. Web sites help, but are not required. TER reviews help, but are not required. 

You might think about toning it down a bit, grasshopper. Input and discussion are always more welcome than preaching and bad mouthing. If you respond, please add something new- not just a copy of or defense of what you already posted. Hobby on!!

Timeout!

I'm not badmouthing nobody!

I DO NOT WISH to OFFEND!

I DO NOT WISH to MALIGN!

(I'm just merely stating the (successful) mongering facts of life!)

For those who are interested in benefiting from boots-on-the-ground mongers who have done the heavy-lifting for you... I'm just positing how to flatten the learning curve and find a top-tier, true professional @ the top of her game (why would any self-respecting monger wanna waste his time and $$$ on anybody else) ...whereby it's gunna be misadventure-free, drama-free and smooth sailing 99.999% of the time!

(1 monger 2 another) let me ask you this question: if you were to proffer a neophyte, deer-in-the-headlights newbie advice on how to flatten his learning curve; what to look for (positive "tells"); how to point himself in the right direction; how to become a savvy, street-smart monger (from the jump ); how not to piss away his time and $$$; how to hookup with true professionals @ the top of their game; how to avoid scams; how to avoid pimps; how to avoid hood rats; how to avoid LE; how not to roll the dice; how to tip the scales in your favor; how to avoid misadventure; how to connect the dots ... what advice would you offer him?

I maintain if the neophyte newbie exercises street-smarts from the jump and only spends his time and $$$ on providers who check the 4 boxes:

1) Professional website.

2) Stellar reviews on TER.

3) Teaser video.

4) High-end hotel.

HE'S GUNNA BE WAY AHEAD of the CURVE!

That's the best he's gunna do in being able to separate the wheat from the chaff!

(There, really is, no more effective way!)

Granted, employing such street-smart metrics imparts selectivity ... and greatly diminishes the pool of qualified applicants!

So be it!

But, it's gunna be misadventure-free and smooth sailing 99.999% of the time!

4real4real!

So, the 64K question is: What (based on real-world, mongering experience) advice would you offer a country-dog-in-the-city newbie?

(Surely, you wouldn't proffer that: Stellar reviews on TER are not important;  a website clearly spelling everything out doesn't matter; a high-end hotel is not a big "tell"; operating out of a sh&#hole dump is no big deal; there is no such thing as learning how to connect the dots and effectively separate the wheat from the chaff; and, making your decision based solely on photoshopped pics and a pixelated advert of a Backpage refugee ... is the way to go!)

Get Real!

Any monger who would offer such advice to a newbie lookin' to be pointed in the right direction ....WOULD BE GUILTY of MONGER MALPRACTICE!

I'm ..... just sayin'.

Brother mongers: Feel free to proffer the advice you would give to an unseasoned newbie lookin' to flatten his learning curve and not constantly be bangin' his head against the wall and frivolously be pissin' away his time and $$$ through fruitless trial and error!

1 hour ago, TheRightStuff said:

Timeout!

I DO NOT WISH to OFFEND!

I DO NOT WISH to MALIGN!

(

Then why are you? 

BTW no matter how many times you repeat your list it is still largely bullshit.  And trying to tell ladies what screening should be good enough for them is way off base. You get to decide what you are comfortable with, so does she.  If she is smart - a lot more factors/info than you claim. If the two do not intersect, move on.

15 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Then why are you? 

BTW no matter how many times you repeat your list it is still largely bullshit.  And trying to tell ladies what screening should be good enough for them is way off base. You get to decide what you are comfortable with, so does she.  If she is smart - a lot more factors/info than you claim. If the two do not intersect, move on.

1 hour ago, TML93 said:

I think TRS there has forgotten providers are people, not pictures and descriptions. You'll never be able to reason a person out of a position they didn't reason themselves into. There's no place for calling anyone "bottom feeding backpage refugees". That level of disrespect is wild. One day, he'll learn how easy it is to get a few bots to boost reviews on TER, but until then, he'll never hear a word about it.

OMG, can you guys remind me how to put people on ignore? Yet, another one with diarrhea of the mouth, “I just can’t get enough of myself” attitude.

9 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

OMG, can you guys remind me how to put people on ignore? Yet, another one with diarrhea of the mouth, “I just can’t get enough of myself” attitude.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

20 hours ago, TheRightStuff said:

How could it not?

SMH

19 hours ago, TheRightStuff said:

Timeout!

I DO NOT WISH to OFFEND!

I DO NOT WISH to MALIGN!

(I'm just merely stating the (successful) mongering facts of life!)

For those who are interested in benefiting from boots-on-the-ground mongers who have done the heavy-lifting for you... I'm just positing how to flatten the learning curve and find a top-tier, true professional @ the top of her game (why would any self-respecting monger wanna waste his time and $$$ on anybody else) ...whereby it's gunna be misadventure-free, drama-free and smooth sailing 99.999% of the time!

(1 monger 2 another) let me ask you this question: if you were to proffer a neophyte, deer-in-the-headlights newbie advice on how to flatten his learning curve; what to look for (positive "tells"); how to point himself in the right direction; how to become a savvy, street-smart monger (from the jump ); how not to piss away his time and $$$; how to hookup with true professionals @ the top of their game; how to avoid scams; how to avoid pimps; how to avoid hood rats; how to avoid LE; how not to roll the dice; how to tip the scales in your favor; how to avoid misadventure; how to connect the dots ... what advice would you offer him?

I maintain if the neophyte newbie exercises street-smarts from the jump and only spends his time and $$$ on providers who check the 4 boxes:

1) Professional website.

2) Stellar reviews on TER.

3) Teaser video.

4) High-end hotel.

HE'S GUNNA BE WAY AHEAD of the CURVE!

That's the best he's gunna do in being able to separate the wheat from the chaff!

(There, really is, no more effective way!)

Granted, employing such street-smart metrics imparts selectivity ... and greatly diminishes the pool of qualified applicants!

So be it!

But, it's gunna be misadventure-free and smooth sailing 99.999% of the time!

4real4real!

So, the 64K question is: What (based on real-world, mongering experience) advice would you offer a country-dog-in-the-city newbie?

(Surely, you wouldn't proffer that: Stellar reviews on TER are not important;  a website clearly spelling everything out doesn't matter; a high-end hotel is not a big "tell"; operating out of a sh&#hole dump is no big deal; there is no such thing as learning how to connect the dots and effectively separate the wheat from the chaff; and, making your decision based solely on photoshopped pics and a pixelated advert of a Backpage refugee ... is the way to go!)

Get Real!

Any monger who would offer such advice to a newbie lookin' to be pointed in the right direction ....WOULD BE GUILTY of MONGER MALPRACTICE!

I'm ..... just sayin'.

Brother mongers: Feel free to proffer the advice you would give to an unseasoned newbie lookin' to flatten his learning curve and not constantly be bangin' his head against the wall and frivolously be pissin' away his time and $$$ through fruitless trial and error!

I have noticed that 99.999% of your posts are the same.  J/K, I appreciate that you want to offer advice to new clients.

To the OP I personally feel much more comfortable with Incalls.  If I do an Outcall it's when I am not at home, and I am in a hotel.  But you never let us know what your issues are that have you nervous to pull the trigger.  You mentioned your issues are obvious, but I guess make a pro/con list for Incall vs Outcall and go with the one that has more pros.

On 12/20/2023 at 3:17 PM, Phil-anderer said:

I would consider an outcall with a few of my faves, but honestly, incall is far superior in my mind.   I would think the lady would be more comfortable - and definitely me.

100% I will always prefer Incall! Way safer!!!! Don’t want to end up locked in someone’s basement 

Ladies are going to be extremely unlikely to do an outcall with a newbie, No references, no way!  People are going to play games, I have been sent on more than my fair share of wild goose chases.  Verification and deposit would be required 1000% from me.