Savoir Faire

HOT or NOT

31 posts in this topic

Do you find the following SCENARIO HOT or NOT?

Imagine you walk into a place and you see a husband fucking his wife, yet her head/face is covered/blindfolded? The husband looks at you and silently motions for you to come and join. When joining, the husband puts his finger up and silently says don't say a word, shhhhhh but you can get some of his wife whos on the bed, legs wide open and hubby is fucking her. The hubby then starts to talk dirty to his wife, saying at anytime someone/stranger could be fucking you, even at this very moment. The wife replied by saying but we don't have time, are you serious, we have to go. She attempts to get up because she is sensing something is up with this situation but the husband (who is very smooth) starts to play with her big breast and fucks her until she kinda submits to the situation at hand. By now there is a couple of guys that have been motioned to join by the husband and the first guy is up and ready LOL. He puts on a condom and the husband moves to the side, still talking dirty to the wife with her legs spread wide/pointed up towards the ceiling. Guy number one slides up in the wife and the wife goes SILENT, like she is trying to figure out if its a different cock in her or whats going on. The husband continues to talk dirty, saying remember I told you that some stranger could be fucking you at any given time and after about 5 minutes, the wife submits and starts to moan because she was liking how guy number 1 was thrusting away. Wifey started to orgasm/cum hard and somehow the blindfold/towel covering her face was still intact LOL. The husband looks over at guy number 1 and tries to direct him to pull the condom off and cum inside of his wife. Guy number one didn't fully understand what the husband wanted because the husband had to silently whisper so that the wife would not hear. Guy number 1 ended up blasting a load in the condom and as soon as he moved the husband slid right in afterwards. Guy number 2 continued to play with the wife's breast but never got hard enough to slide up in the wife. The husband continued to fuck his wife and talk dirty to her while guy number 1 and 2 vanished quietly. Guy number 1 returned because he had left something and the husband motioned for him to fuck his wife again and unload deep into her with no condom. Guy number 1 was so shocked, he had to leave but he was so turned on he waited around to see what the wife looked like and sure enough, she had a pretty face. The wife never got to see who fucked her and they all went their separate ways...............................................

Do you think this SCENARIO is HOT or NOT? I VOTE FUCK YEAH ITS HOT AS FUCK IN MY BOOK............................

creepy, very creepy

Nice turn out LOL. This SCENARIO is what I call CLASSIC ROLE PLAYING. The Husband and the Wife both talked about it and planned for it to happen, they just didnt know it was going to happen the way it did and they both deserve OSCARS. If you know about ROLE PLAYING then you will understand, if you are close minded, well that speaks for itself. For those that think some kind of CRIME has been committed, well you are 100 percent wrong. Sometimes you have to use a little common sense or ask questions before you ASSUME. Anyways, thank you all for your input........................ 

1 hour ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

Everything about this WRONG!!!

OTG what exactly do you think is wrong? 

18 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

Nice turn out LOL. This SCENARIO is what I call CLASSIC ROLE PLAYING. The Husband and the Wife both talked about it and planned for it to happen, they just didnt know it was going to happen the way it did and they both deserve OSCARS. If you know about ROLE PLAYING then you will understand, if you are close minded, well that speaks for itself. For those that think some kind of CRIME has been committed, well you are 100 percent wrong. Sometimes you have to use a little common sense or ask questions before you ASSUME. Anyways, thank you all for your input........................ 

I understand and enjoy roleplay, but consent/crime or not this scenario is not my cup of tea so my vote is still no.

You ask for people to provide their opinion so don't bash them when they give it.

If guy #1, #2, #1001 knew about it and either party discussed beforehand, I'd say it was roleplay.  If they didn't know beforehand and the wife wasn't into it at all even with coaxing from hubby, it's awkward to me and I'd have to go in the NOT camp.

1 hour ago, Savoir Faire said:

This SCENARIO is what I call CLASSIC ROLE PLAYING.

if you are close minded, well that speaks for itself. 

I fully understand role play.  Even enjoy.  But pretending to do something creepy and getting off on is also creepy.  And speaks for itself. 

2 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Nice turn out LOL. This SCENARIO is what I call CLASSIC ROLE PLAYING. The Husband and the Wife both talked about it and planned for it to happen, …

Sometimes you have to use a little common sense or ask questions before you ASSUME. Anyways, thank you all for your input........................ 

At no point in your initial scenario did you even hint that the wife&husband had discussed this before hand.  You talk of whispers implied that she was in the dark, and being kept that way.  Therefore, no consent.

You asked for our response. Don’t get upset if it’s not to your tastes.

Everyone has something that turns them on.  I’d say no on this only because it is not my cup of tea so to speak. If I saw a couple doing this I’d assume I’m not the first and probably not the last.

That is convenient you mention that it was a role-play after the fact.  Why not include it in the original post?  It comes off to me that you are trying to save face after NOBODY agreed with you.  I am very fond of role-play and do it often.  With the new information you provided I would still say NOT.  Assuming (I'm sure there is more information that you will provide to justify your opinion) that the wife approved of guy #1 and #2 beforehand, and being ejaculated inside without a condom it is not a scenerio I would be interested in.  When I role-play I make sure all the parties involved know and are comfortable with their roles beforehand.  Also expectations and boundries are discussed before the role-play.  It's easy to get lost in the sauce once the role-play starts.  But it sounds like guy #1 and #2 did not know they were part of a role-play?   Different strokes I guess, but I know I could not have sex with a women under false pretenses like that.  If I think the only reason I am having sex with her is because she thinks I am her husband then that is not okay.  I know she did not think that, but guy #1 and #2 did not know that. (Guy #1 did not even know what she looked like)  If my partner wanted to do this role-play and I knew and was comfortable with the guy I guess I would do it. (Except for the creampie part)  Thanks for posting this interesting thread, have a good week.

15 hours ago, BigBaldBlk said:

If guy #1, #2, #1001 knew about it and either party discussed beforehand, I'd say it was roleplay.  If they didn't know beforehand and the wife wasn't into it at all even with coaxing from hubby, it's awkward to me and I'd have to go in the NOT camp.

Triple Guy number 1/2 were not aware of the situation but they both saw a beautiful woman and went for it. The husband and wife both discussed it, ROLEPLAY is their kink, coaxing and making it appear she wasn't aware of the situation seeing how REGULAR people react/respond is all part of how they get off.....................and how do I know this, well lets just say I have lots of friends that ROLE PLAY.......................................

9 hours ago, ynglifter69 said:

Everyone has something that turns them on.  I’d say no on this only because it is not my cup of tea so to speak. If I saw a couple doing this I’d assume I’m not the first and probably not the last.

Young Buff I agree with you 100 percent. I can respect your position and you are also correct, this wasn't the first and definitely not the last, this is what they do and they are damn good at it too. One thing I don't do is knock someone's hustle, GET YOURS and DO YOU......................

9 hours ago, ynglifter69 said:

Also I’d never bb anyone in this hobby.  Cob after or Cim ok.  

Young Buff they are not in this community................ They are on a whole entire different level...................

9 hours ago, TML93 said:

That is convenient you mention that it was a role-play after the fact.  Why not include it in the original post?  It comes off to me that you are trying to save face after NOBODY agreed with you.  I am very fond of role-play and do it often.  With the new information you provided I would still say NOT.  Assuming (I'm sure there is more information that you will provide to justify your opinion) that the wife approved of guy #1 and #2 beforehand, and being ejaculated inside without a condom it is not a scenerio I would be interested in.  When I role-play I make sure all the parties involved know and are comfortable with their roles beforehand.  Also expectations and boundries are discussed before the role-play.  It's easy to get lost in the sauce once the role-play starts.  But it sounds like guy #1 and #2 did not know they were part of a role-play?   Different strokes I guess, but I know I could not have sex with a women under false pretenses like that.  If I think the only reason I am having sex with her is because she thinks I am her husband then that is not okay.  I know she did not think that, but guy #1 and #2 did not know that. (Guy #1 did not even know what she looked like)  If my partner wanted to do this role-play and I knew and was comfortable with the guy I guess I would do it. (Except for the creampie part)  Thanks for posting this interesting thread, have a good week.

Too Many Loads LOL, thanks for your input....................

I'm in both the NOT and why didn't you disclose the role play camp, and am beginning to think you're at least equal parts if not more aspiring writer than hobbyist, tbh.

14 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

I'm in both the NOT and why didn't you disclose the role play camp, and am beginning to think you're at least equal parts if not more aspiring writer than hobbyist, tbh.

Happy Feet LOL, thanks for your input.............................................

2 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Happy Feet LOL, thanks for your input.............................................

Anytime bro! You know I got yu! BTW, feeling a tingle in me nut sack reading it, I strongly encourage the endeavor and even think your pen name should be, Monsieur.

The husband could use a vibrator and possibly pretend. Yet, to seriously go through with such a scenario would be very Balzy. I think this couple would need therapy! And definitely not a great visualization exercise to think about especially being a woman who has been married. I would feel violated. 

16 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Anytime bro! You know I got yu! BTW, feeling a tingle in me nut sack reading it, I strongly encourage the endeavor and even think your pen name should be, Monsieur.

Thanks Happy Feet for your input.....................

On 1/26/2023 at 1:47 PM, mediocre_banger said:

HOT (assuming the husband and wife have consented of course)

I have mentioned it a couple of times that both were on the same page. Thanks for your input.............