Savoir Faire

Guys and Gals

32 posts in this topic

Guys/Gals, what is it that makes you HOBBY and what is it that keeps you coming back? 

In a word "excitement." The thrill of it got me in and kept me coming back. Unfortunately, I've done it for so long and so often now that, despite all the great ladies on here, that excitement is getting harder and harder for me to find. But absolutely no regrets.

I have needs and wants that this hobby satisfies.  Being a divorced guy for many years, I enjoy the variety of ladies I can spend time with.  Also, this hobby keeps me reasonably sane and is good for both my physical and mental wellness.  I am forever grateful for the ladies I've been able to see and enjoy fully !!

Simple.

The opportunity to have amazing sex with beautiful women, many of whom are warm and enthusiastic.  

4 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

In a word "excitement." The thrill of it got me in and kept me coming back. Unfortunately, I've done it for so long and so often now that, despite all the great ladies on here, that excitement is getting harder and harder for me to find. But absolutely no regrets.

M87 it seems like you are singing the blues..................because The Thrill is Gone (BB King)........... I understand and I know how it feels because thats exactly what led me to the hobby, I lost my excitement with a woman I never thought I would....................Hopefully, one of these beautiful ladies will be able to bring you back.............I am pulling for you my friend................

3 hours ago, average1 said:

I have needs and wants that this hobby satisfies.  Being a divorced guy for many years, I enjoy the variety of ladies I can spend time with.  Also, this hobby keeps me reasonably sane and is good for both my physical and mental wellness.  I am forever grateful for the ladies I've been able to see and enjoy fully !!

AVG a lot of women don't understand what truly SATISFIES a man LOL. The one(s) that understands it will make a killing in the HOBBY. I must agree that seeing beautiful women often does and will keep a MAN sane/happy and mentally in good shape. You hit it on the head with that one my friend. Grateful for the ladies and the men because neither could exist without the other (in my opinion)...................

3 hours ago, Seeker5280 said:

A desire to be with a sensual women and variety is why I keep coming back.

Seeker that desire can easily be achieved in the hobby and returning may in fact slowly become an addiction...................

1 hour ago, lintlizard said:

loneliness mostly

LL the hobby is one of the best medicines for a lonely man, especially if you land a beautiful female provider with a good heart. 

1 hour ago, sb1212 said:

Simple.

The opportunity to have amazing sex with beautiful women, many of whom are warm and enthusiastic.  

SB12 I can't speak for others but I can speak for my damn self and the opportunity to have amazing sex with beautiful women at the click of a text, right now is what amazes me........................... 

I’ll answers this question for the gals! 

MONEY!!

I mean they could go anywhere and get sex when ever they want it if that was their need, 

I thought it was the sex at first, but after meeting the ladies, there's so much more.  The "connection" is what really does it for me now.  Plus, I never thought this would be an issue, but since I went "full" I've lost a bunch of weight and am motivated to work out daily.

14 hours ago, average1 said:

This…..and if I may add, I’ve made friends. One girl in particular, we took a road trip to Cali for 2 weeks. Took her camping, the beach, Vegas (won $960. playing craps, she was such gorgeous arm candy) and it was purely for fun. I have made several friendships beyond the provider/ client relationship, I don’t aggressively seek that because I know that’s a no go zone for some of you but we are all just people and sometimes we click and when we do it’s beautiful. 

9 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

I’ll answers this question for the gals! 

MONEY!!

I mean they could go anywhere and get sex when ever they want it if that was their need, 

Stevie I cannot speak for the girls but I would bet that you are correct with the majority of providers. There is always a BUT ya know and I tend to think there is some girls/women that HOBBY because of the SEX/VARIETY of men as well. I don't necessarily agree with the girls/women being able to go get sex whenever. Women do get REJECTED more often than you think. I guess we won't know until one of the girls reply LOL................

8 hours ago, CountryGentleman said:

I thought it was the sex at first, but after meeting the ladies, there's so much more.  The "connection" is what really does it for me now.  Plus, I never thought this would be an issue, but since I went "full" I've lost a bunch of weight and am motivated to work out daily.

Country Gent I have been waiting to see if I had something in common with someone and it turns out to be YOU. That CONNECTION is a killer for me. Congratulations on losing weight, that is one of the most underrated mental ORGASMS in my book. Lose weight and you automatically feel good mentally and you want more of it LOL.............

When I'm not dating seriously or in a relationship, it fills a need for connection.  It's something we all need. :)

On 12/18/2022 at 0:49 AM, jhooker said:

This…..and if I may add, I’ve made friends. One girl in particular, we took a road trip to Cali for 2 weeks. Took her camping, the beach, Vegas (won $960. playing craps, she was such gorgeous arm candy) and it was purely for fun. I have made several friendships beyond the provider/ client relationship, I don’t aggressively seek that because I know that’s a no go zone for some of you but we are all just people and sometimes we click and when we do it’s beautiful. 

Hold the fuck on, what? You road tripped with a provider? Lol game over

Dr Phil I agree with you, I am the same as you are, when I am not dating or in a relationship TOB/Hobby is my go too. I will admit, TOB makes it hard for me to date LOL, there is something about driving a different Little Red Corvette every other month that attracts me. 

On 12/18/2022 at 1:25 AM, Savoir Faire said:

Country Gent I have been waiting to see if I had something in common with someone and it turns out to be YOU. That CONNECTION is a killer for me. Congratulations on losing weight, that is one of the most underrated mental ORGASMS in my book. Lose weight and you automatically feel good mentally and you want more of it LOL.............

That's quite the compliment!  Thank you.

On 12/18/2022 at 0:49 AM, jhooker said:

Hooker J. awesome story. Chilling/hanging out are some of the best kept secrets between providers/clients. I have not had the pleasure of road tripping with any providers but I most definitely have been clubbing/special arranged parties/concerts and had them over to my Tiny Little House before. 

I'm hoping to branch out more this coming year.  Doing more dinner dates, sure but even going to concerts, dancing, karaoke, museums, sporting events, etc.  

14 hours ago, CountryGentleman said:

I'm hoping to branch out more this coming year.  Doing more dinner dates, sure but even going to concerts, dancing, karaoke, museums, sporting events, etc.  

Country Gent, do your thing guy, I can see you now at the Stampede two stepping with one of these sexy TOB gals and having a ball. 

Dinner dates are fun

First it was the money and having sex with strange men , like you picked up at the bar.

But down the road I learned , I really like sex with strangers lol  and meeting new men all age size race and just make friends 

Learn new sex moves and I love looking at sexy cocks lol lol 

I'm just being silly ,,,,

2 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

Dinner dates are fun

First it was the money and having sex with strange men , like you picked up at the bar.

But down the road I learned , I really like sex with strangers lol  and meeting new men all age size race and just make friends 

Learn new sex moves and I love looking at sexy cocks lol lol 

I'm just being silly ,,,,

Ms Gina there is no judgement over here LOL because it was a beautiful female stranger that introduced me to this game as well. I guess we both can agree that THE ADDICTION is real...................

On 12/17/2022 at 1:40 AM, Savoir Faire said:

Guys/Gals, what is it that makes you HOBBY and what is it that keeps you coming back? 

For me, I was banged up pretty bad and my body was extremely sore. I had never did anything in the HOBBY before so I found an ad for a massage. I was so stuck on the photos being used that I picked this one woman. When I showed up, the woman opened the door and was drop dead gorgeous. She did a wonderful job and I felt so much better that I was thinking it was time to go when she asked me to turn over LOL. She pushed me back down and said that she was not finish (my kind of woman) and I happily agreed. She continued and I let her do what she did best. The rest is what I call THE HAPPILY UNEXPECTED ENDING. She is the sole reason I got into the hobby and I have been ADDICTED to the UNEXPECTED/CONNECTION of STRANGERS every since that ENCOUNTER. The ADDICTION is real and that is what keeps me coming back.....................I am still chasing that UNEXPECTED HIGH I got from my first encounter.................. 

Connections I have made, I have some incredible friends. A few men have really gone out of their way to help with things I have needed and have been able to share from a different perspective with heart felt conversations on. It is very hard to imagine my life without NOT  saying good night to a few of my friends! 🌙 I am a fortunate lady! 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

I got in the hobby for the thrill of it. Not knowing if she looked like her photos or if it was a sting. The clandestine meetings with a stranger. The call to get the room number. The envelope with cash. Actually seeing a beautiful girl, who in the real world wouldn't notice me if I was on fire. 

I think y’all think we all do this for the money but if you want to know why I do this… it’s so awesome when you meet a stranger and you have that chemistry and the time you had together is like you were meant to meet up or something. There have been times where I just sat back afterwards and thought who knew meeting someone and connecting in that way was possible without knowing much about them. I think you guys don’t realize that most of us girls decide to do this because we love sex about as much as you do, the money … that’s just a bonus 💋