HeavenlyBellaCO

What is YOUR KINK?

80 posts in this topic

I know I don’t post much on here but curiosity has gotten the BEST of me🔥What is your kink? Do you like role play? Or swinging? Or something else? Personally I’m a swinger and I’m soooo ready to get that itch scratched🔥

I'd love to some day do that thing were I'd get picked up at the hotel bar by a well dressed hot lady....

To the OP, 

I don't think I have one specific kink, but like a variety of things. Outfits are fun, especially hosiery(like Bettie Page). Light role play can be enjoyable, but usually gets thrown out the window when things are heated up(hard to stay in character).

Doubles, gb, toys, even light food play..... It's all wonderful and it's even more fun when your partner is onboard and is excited as you are!

I'm obsessed with the idea of sharing my wife with another man.  I want to see her have an amazing, sensual experience with another man.  I want to see her go from being a little nervous and unsure to completely losing herself in the experience.  I'd also like to do a MFM with her

Love some good roleplay.  I have had some fun girls here in colorado also in vegas and new orleans.   

First and the most intense fetish has to be with pantyhose. It just turns me on whenever I see women wearing one.

Second is, I love tight jeans on females. Especially crotch shots when the jeans are tight enough to almost see the outline or slightly see the lips. A small wet spot is always welcome.

Third is foot fetish, though it still isn’t safe to say it’s a fetish. I just licked my girl’s feet maybe once or twice, and I loved it! Will do it every time we are up for it.

As far as I can remember, that’s all so far. And one thing I have realized is fetishes will increase over time. So I don't know what the next big thing is going to be.
And there was time I thought fetishes, specially sexual, are sort of very abnormal. But now, it doesn't even bother me at all.

On 5/16/2022 at 4:00 AM, Bravo1 said:

I'm obsessed with the idea of sharing my wife with another man.  I want to see her have an amazing, sensual experience with another man.  I want to see her go from being a little nervous and unsure to completely losing herself in the experience.  I'd also like to do a MFM with her

MFM is fun. Might turn into MMF as well...be prepared and go with the flow and enjoy it.

On 5/15/2022 at 11:37 PM, Steve Rogers said:

Doubles, gb, toys, even light food play..... It's all wonderful and it's even more fun when your partner is onboard and is excited as you are!

There are many ways to have fun.  I always say to keep an open mind, go with the flow and enjoy.

On 5/14/2022 at 2:15 PM, HeavenlyBellaCO said:

I know I don’t post much on here but curiosity has gotten the BEST of me🔥What is your kink? Do you like role play? Or swinging? Or something else? Personally I’m a swinger and I’m soooo ready to get that itch scratched🔥

I do have one and have been lucky enough to explore it with some of the lovely ladies of this board (one in particular). It's just not something I'm ready to share with the class yet.:unsure:

On 5/14/2022 at 2:15 PM, HeavenlyBellaCO said:

So...how do you define "kink"? 

3 minutes ago, sb1212 said:

So...how do you define "kink"? 

Anything that get your motor running sexy

I have an armpit fixation. 😱😱 I thought it was super weird until I found a ton of videos on the web. 

This may sound unbelievable, but I once made my wife wet without touching or saying anything to her. I simply just imagine playing with her pussy while laying next to her in bed. Next thing I know she was all over me. My kink would be making women I see in public super horny through telepathy, to the point where they can't help but fuck a complete stranger. In addition, I would make her cum like she never has before. Leaving her with a sweet memory that gets the juices flowing whenever that moment is replayed in her thoughts. 

I love role play! I like to stay in character. I also like the picking up a stranger in the bar.😂

21 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I love role play! I like to stay in character. I also like the picking up a stranger in the bar.😂

I’ve done that before with ax couple that I played with once💋

2 hours ago, HeavenlyBellaCO said:

I’ve done that before with ax couple that I played with once💋

Somehow, being naked with a couple wielding axes sounds a bit dicey...😁

Heels, the taller better

would love to be picked up in a bar for a threesome

20 hours ago, sb1212 said:

Just now, HeavenlyBellaCO said:
20 hours ago, sb1212 said:

Lol… What I meant to say was EX couple are used to swing with😂

12 hours ago, misconduct10 said:

Heels, the taller better

would love to be picked up in a bar for a threesome

I have a shoe fetish myself. I have about 20 pairs of stilettos that look amazing on me.

Gags, light breath play, impact play, dominance, nipple play, JOI, face fucking, wet and messy (specifically with oil) and I’ve got a long tongue fetish. What can I say, I like to get it in. 

I will note any and all of this is discussed well ahead of time and there’s never pressure.

Foot fetish for me. I have a role play fantasy where I am in for some after school tutoring and the teacher catches me staring at her sexy high arched feet while we are working and says "what do you keep looking at?...are you staring at my feet?" "Well then, I have been walking in these shoes all day. Why don't you rub my feet and show me what you like about my feet" then we get down to the fun. That's my fantasy. 

23 hours ago, jdjd1989 said:

Foot fetish for me. I have a role play fantasy where I am in for some after school tutoring and the teacher catches me staring at her sexy high arched feet while we are working and says "what do you keep looking at?...are you staring at my feet?" "Well then, I have been walking in these shoes all day. Why don't you rub my feet and show me what you like about my feet" then we get down to the fun. That's my fantasy. 

That sounds like a fun time🔥

Must have a high heel fetish, love lovely women in high heels  and topless is even better.

23 minutes ago, wglide2003 said:

Must have a high heel fetish, love lovely women in high heels  and topless is even better.

That makes us feel so SEXY too.😈😈

2 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

That makes us feel so SEXY too.😈😈

Audrey, You just emit sea when you come out in heels and not much else.

All my pictures are in very public places even though I crop off the road, bridge, people, the Target store, the office Park.  I would love to have sexy friends join me.  

Maybe leave a Raine puddle or two.

Soaking the stairwells, parking lots, under the table around the world 🌎🌍 in every country.  Maybe even a Costco or two. 

Nordstrom men dressing room, Starbucks, airport, VS dressing room, BBQ patio....... You know who you are!!!