StudentofPassion

Clients always talk about an ATF, is that ever reciprocated on the provider side?

24 posts in this topic

Similar to the title, is there something that distinguishes a hobbyist from "Oh they were a pleasure to see" to "I really hope to see him/her/them again"? 

Obviously the criteria would vary from provider/companion, I'm just curious does it ever happen on the other side?

I am sure some of the ladies have their favorites.  Hobby well and prosper newbie. 

It has happened and there are stories out there about that.

I am sure both the guys and the ladies here some people we click with more than others.  It's the nature of being human.  That doesn't mean both sides can't enjoy and have genuinely good times with a variety of folks.  For me, that is what makes this hobby so much fun.

ATF's are cool.  this hobby connects clients and proviers in so many ways.  hard not to have a slew of atf's....

Oh ya, we definitely have our ATFs. That doesn’t mean dating or off clock time to me. As @Hunter VanDyke mentioned, I have enough fun here, that I don’t date irl. Most of the guys are super nice, great conversationist, and have great BCD skills.

It honestly would be based not just on chemistry between myself and the hobbyist but also for me an ATF would have be respectful, not a client that when given the do's and don'ts either disregards or becomes absent minded of the conversation we had prior to meeting. They would have great hygiene, consinious to the intimacy that meeting anyone on or off the site would entail. Attractive to be honest, you can be "blessed" with some horsepower under the hood (if you know what I mean, lol) but look like you rolled out of bed and thought I am going to log on and expect the provider to look like this, provide this for this length, etc. etc. and not even try to meet the expectations you placed on the provider you wish to schedule or engage with. Conversation that is other than provocative is a plus, because a large majority of providers also want to enjoy the time you spend with them as well. With that all being said I have 2 ATF Hobbyist I have seen and would amicably engage with them outside of the nature of this hobby as friends, enjoying a baseball game or casual dinner. 

On 4/12/2022 at 11:02 AM, StudentofPassion said:

Similar to the title, is there something that distinguishes a hobbyist from "Oh they were a pleasure to see" to "I really hope to see him/her/them again"? 

Obviously the criteria would vary from provider/companion, I'm just curious does it ever happen on the other side?

ABSOLUTELY 🔥I have several friends I’ve seen that have ROCKED MY WORLD💦And then I end up sleeping on my couch for a few days so my bed can dry out😂🤣😂

I've definitely met a few that I'd label ATFs for sure. Those are usually the ones who spoil me with gifts, take me out to dinner, offer up massages and leave me in a state of orgasmic bliss....these are the ones that I in turn spoil back to show my own gratitude. I love catering to a gent who enjoys seeing me truly happy and pleased💜😘

Those guys are special and deserve to be treated as such😍🤤

On 6/2/2022 at 0:44 AM, Calisurfgirl said:

It honestly would be based not just on chemistry between myself and the hobbyist but also for me an ATF would have be respectful, not a client that when given the do's and don'ts either disregards or becomes absent minded of the conversation we had prior to meeting. They would have great hygiene, consinious to the intimacy that meeting anyone on or off the site would entail. Attractive to be honest, you can be "blessed" with some horsepower under the hood (if you know what I mean, lol) but look like you rolled out of bed and thought I am going to log on and expect the provider to look like this, provide this for this length, etc. etc. and not even try to meet the expectations you placed on the provider you wish to schedule or engage with. Conversation that is other than provocative is a plus, because a large majority of providers also want to enjoy the time you spend with them as well. With that all being said I have 2 ATF Hobbyist I have seen and would amicably engage with them outside of the nature of this hobby as friends, enjoying a baseball game or casual dinner. 

I love the "down time" when we can sit, talk, joke, cuddle, smile, spoon, laugh, and in general just connect.   Makes the whole experience better for both of us, at least I hope so.  My goal is that when I contact her for the 2nd, 3rd, or 10th date, her day becomes even the slightest bit brighter.  Therein lies the seed that will become a mutual ATF relationship.

I have had some of the greatest conversations while I am with someone I totally connect with! You know those valuable moments where it totally makes absolute sense and we are laying on the bed or enjoying a beautiful meal together and he will give me that silly look and we both burst out in giggles! Because it is just that strong of a connection! And we so understand each other! The feelings are always mutual—secret inside jokes! The support for each other beyond compare! It is always about up lifting each other. Quite moments when nothing spoken  and we lay together giving each other full passionate kisses. ATF’s are the icing on our cake! 

On 4/12/2022 at 5:59 PM, lustybustygina said:

I love all my ATF's :o:D:P

What happened to "there can be only one". I like hamburgers and my atf is Good Times!  Either it is or it isn't. I'm totally confused now!!:huh::(

47 minutes ago, tide32 said:

What happened to "there can be only one". I like hamburgers and my atf is Good Times!  Either it is or it isn't. I'm totally confused now!!:huh::(

You must be ordering off of the budget menu @tide32? Live a little and enjoy!!

5 hours ago, tide32 said:

Whataburger 😜

9 hours ago, tide32 said:

Well you see…. I bet we have more friends in the hobby than you. We can’t possibly pick one, so we get a few. 🤭

The more the ATF's the better  always enjoy them and love when they/me go out of the way to make our time together better each time

I'll never forget my ATF. we've had adventures in 9 states! Hes the sweetest man! 

But don't be fooled. I have a lot of atf clients in different cities and states! 

23 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

You must be ordering off of the budget menu @tide32? Live a little and enjoy!!

Can't help myself, I'm addicted to grease!!!:lol:

2 hours ago, tide32 said:

Can't help myself, I'm addicted to grease!!!:lol:

Grease is the word! 🎶🍟🍔

No offense but, really? Synonymous with GOAT, peel back the layers and there SHOULD only be one but, see, cash is king? Kudos to the ladies, whatchamacallits, and mostly, @geecue2, for keeping it 100.

money kissing GIF

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

On 4/12/2022 at 11:02 AM, StudentofPassion said:

Simply not possible, it always gets fucked up… Always!

On 11/26/2022 at 9:27 AM, Hobby Hobbit said:

No offense but, really? Synonymous with GOAT, peel back the layers and there SHOULD only be one but, see, cash is king? Kudos to the ladies, whatchamacallits, and mostly, @geecue2, for keeping it 100.

money kissing GIF

This gif got me fucked up!!! Lollllllllll