lurkernomore757

Wigs?

29 posts in this topic

Why are there so many girls with wearing wigs here in Denver?

I find it unattractive and gross, especially when its all stuck together from previous encounters of goop!LOL

6 hours ago, lurkernomore757 said:

I find it unattractive and gross, especially when its all stuck together from previous encounters of goop!LOL

In the years I have participated in the hobby, I have only encountered one lady that was wearing a wig, and it was nicely done. Several have had hair extensions which are very attractive. 

2 hours ago, Phil-anderer said:

You're gonna be really popular around here with the ladies.....    /s

Just being honest, but yeah...I had that problem with a few providers in S FL.. Especially the Do's and Donts of providers..LOL.

My top 5

1. Freshly Showered

2. Using the term "Babe"

3. Constantly looking at a phone

4. Changing the terms of agreement

5.Smoking right after

agreed.  I was on a date and she asked me if i wanted to enjoy the 2nd half of our date with a blonde - we chuckled - we tried it - was very enjoyable to go from missionary brunette to doggie blonde...

previous encounters of goop? like hair gel?

I’ve been at this for roughly 30 years or so and have to say I’ve never encountered a lady wearing a wig.

Totally agree. I gotta get me some of that. Women's Costume Wig - The Wicked Court Wig - THEATRICAL WIGS WOMEN'S  WIGSHistorical and Period Wigs

(humor font on) What's the point of being shaved bare if they are going to put on a wig???? (humor font off)

On 3/7/2022 at 7:53 AM, lurkernomore757 said:

Its not just Denver, its all over the United States. Its a way that women enhance their beauty is all and it makes them feel better about themselves. Its no different than men wearing beards now a days. Some women feel men with beards are unattractive as well. I have a strong feeling LOL you are going to find a woman to be quite attractive but not know she is wearing a wig or extensions LMAO.....................

This guy....🙄 maybe she doesn't want you to know who she really is.... or maybe SHES BALD! 😁

Perhaps different hair for different personalities. :P  Kinda like if you have multiple personalities is it OK to have a different handle for each?  Hmmm.

16 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Perhaps different hair for different personalities. :P  Kinda like if you have multiple personalities is it OK to have a different handle for each?  Hmmm.

Agree with that.

59 minutes ago, Sven Hertzog said:

Agree with that.

fascinating.

Regardless if someone is wearing a wig… there shouldn’t be goop leftover. Wigs can be cleaned and styled. 

Let’s hope it was just actual styling product and not a there’s something about Mary moment! 

23 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

This guy....🙄 maybe she doesn't want you to know who she really is.... or maybe SHES BALD! 😁

This Girl!! LOL    I could care less who she is as long as she is legit!   Bald can be sexy too.

On 3/7/2022 at 9:34 PM, ilovewomen said:

I’ve been at this for roughly 30 years or so and have to say I’ve never encountered a lady wearing a wig.

Great Hobby huh! Consider yourself lucky that the wig was not seen.

On 3/8/2022 at 2:45 PM, gr8owl said:

That sounds fun! We could role play and I could be 3 different ladies. 
Funnnnnnnnnnnnn!

I’ve worn them some in the past, after shaving my head all over to raise money for a cancer thing. Thought  on top of doing something very causeworthy it would be fun to try all the looks I can’t attain by styling what I’ve got at any length 

To call them gross universally is overkill for real…I made sure To get decent quality ones and keep them clean and rotate a few out. A couple of them looked super convincing and a couple were obviously for standing out (think waist length And platinum/lavender) and looking like a manga character for a day. I had a blast with the cosplay aspect of it and never had any people call it gross or run away screaming. Most clients thought the solidarity fundraiser was neat and cool to be a part of. Not a real problem at wearing wigs… 

The reason I stopped? Other than the ongoing expense of keeping it all looking nice, there came a client one day who seemed to be there to reverse engineer my ass, head to toe. Started by asking me if I was hiding a pimp in the closet and was snooping around for that dateline guy, asked my real name because he was so INTO ME and wanted to REALLY MAKE THAT CONNECTION. I lied, and then he says “okay, so you attest to me right now that you are unaffiliated with any law enforcement, and must tell me at this time if you are?”

At that point I was like “oh good lord, must these types really exist?” And i said knock it off, my sheer number of reviews means I don’t have to defend myself repeatedly, got it? And he asked if there were “rules” or “boundaries” which I answerved “yeah, number one is please don’t touch my hair or pull it, and No hard smacking or licking my face.”All very reasonable limits and no room for interpretation, but…

apparently  he asked me what was not allowed for more of a cheat sheet on making me feel like a catfish. First thing he does is digs his fingers into my scalp right on top, grabs the cap beneath like a claw machine, and tanks and twists through Bobby pins and silicone grip to rip that thing off entirely. I stopped what I was doing, and was like “WTF!” And he looks at his hand cascading  a couple feet of my-little-pony colored locks, and acts totally HORRIFIED. Like—you’d have thought he’d caught Bugs Bunny dressing like a girl bunny or something. YELLED AT ME that I was such a big fat PHONY! Asked me If I was a “transvestite” and said he hopes someone kicks my ass for being a total PHONY and Con Artist! Like, OMG it was truly over the top and uncalled for! He threatened to tell everyone I had a D , and demanded his money back since I lied to him…then he stormed out calling me gross and a skank. It’s kind of funny now remembering how much that guy freaked over my Barbie hair after ignoring me telling him to stay off my hair seconds before…but at the time it really made me feel like total shit, and like I was not attractive altogether over this one weird assed guys meltdown.

I know the problem was Not with my choice to rock long hair and be all cutesy instead of dealing with the short hair hate that was guaranteed if I dared look more like Sinead OConnor;  I am primarily here to look pretty and visually entertain anyone who wants to look at me; and they say I’m so Much prettier when I smile on command too 🤣

Point is, you can prefer no wigs, or prefer whatever you find appealing.  It is not very helpful OR appropriate to say a certain choice for a look is GROSS, as if that’s a fact.  It’s mean and I also feel it low-key is a bit of a racially unkind jab, given that the majority of wig wearers are ladies of color,  so statistically are left bearing more of the stigma on this fashion accessory.  Some of us ladies wear a wig or similar because of things we can’t really help, like alopecia or to avoid being doxxed, or god forbid…not having long Pantene commercial ready hair that can be yanked any which way. We try and we try our best and there’s always some person who feels the need to tell us we are “too fake” or “not like our photos” or whatever it is they feel entitled  To pick apart. And chances are that the person talking down to a provider is one do those types that smells like a pack of hot dogs and has Icky breath. 

Either leave a small cancellation tip and say you can’t do it, or have a great time and RESPECT THE HAIR! None of us are gross for that one thing, and we don’t need one guy trying to put the whole subject under a gross heading ♥️

How do you know that woman didnt go through breast cancer or something and now you draw attention to something that could be very personal for her. Bottom line is you never know what the other person is dealing with so maybe you should have a heart instead of acting so immature about it. We are all human , we all go through things

17 hours ago, TrystinTrimble said:

I’ve worn them some in the past, after shaving my head all over to raise money for a cancer thing. Thought  on top of doing something very causeworthy it would be fun to try all the looks I can’t attain by styling what I’ve got at any length 

To call them gross universally is overkill for real…I made sure To get decent quality ones and keep them clean and rotate a few out. A couple of them looked super convincing and a couple were obviously for standing out (think waist length And platinum/lavender) and looking like a manga character for a day. I had a blast with the cosplay aspect of it and never had any people call it gross or run away screaming. Most clients thought the solidarity fundraiser was neat and cool to be a part of. Not a real problem at wearing wigs… 

The reason I stopped? Other than the ongoing expense of keeping it all looking nice, there came a client one day who seemed to be there to reverse engineer my ass, head to toe. Started by asking me if I was hiding a pimp in the closet and was snooping around for that dateline guy, asked my real name because he was so INTO ME and wanted to REALLY MAKE THAT CONNECTION. I lied, and then he says “okay, so you attest to me right now that you are unaffiliated with any law enforcement, and must tell me at this time if you are?”

At that point I was like “oh good lord, must these types really exist?” And i said knock it off, my sheer number of reviews means I don’t have to defend myself repeatedly, got it? And he asked if there were “rules” or “boundaries” which I answerved “yeah, number one is please don’t touch my hair or pull it, and No hard smacking or licking my face.”All very reasonable limits and no room for interpretation, but…

apparently  he asked me what was not allowed for more of a cheat sheet on making me feel like a catfish. First thing he does is digs his fingers into my scalp right on top, grabs the cap beneath like a claw machine, and tanks and twists through Bobby pins and silicone grip to rip that thing off entirely. I stopped what I was doing, and was like “WTF!” And he looks at his hand cascading  a couple feet of my-little-pony colored locks, and acts totally HORRIFIED. Like—you’d have thought he’d caught Bugs Bunny dressing like a girl bunny or something. YELLED AT ME that I was such a big fat PHONY! Asked me If I was a “transvestite” and said he hopes someone kicks my ass for being a total PHONY and Con Artist! Like, OMG it was truly over the top and uncalled for! He threatened to tell everyone I had a D , and demanded his money back since I lied to him…then he stormed out calling me gross and a skank. It’s kind of funny now remembering how much that guy freaked over my Barbie hair after ignoring me telling him to stay off my hair seconds before…but at the time it really made me feel like total shit, and like I was not attractive altogether over this one weird assed guys meltdown.

I know the problem was Not with my choice to rock long hair and be all cutesy instead of dealing with the short hair hate that was guaranteed if I dared look more like Sinead OConnor;  I am primarily here to look pretty and visually entertain anyone who wants to look at me; and they say I’m so Much prettier when I smile on command too 🤣

Point is, you can prefer no wigs, or prefer whatever you find appealing.  It is not very helpful OR appropriate to say a certain choice for a look is GROSS, as if that’s a fact.  It’s mean and I also feel it low-key is a bit of a racially unkind jab, given that the majority of wig wearers are ladies of color,  so statistically are left bearing more of the stigma on this fashion accessory.  Some of us ladies wear a wig or similar because of things we can’t really help, like alopecia or to avoid being doxxed, or god forbid…not having long Pantene commercial ready hair that can be yanked any which way. We try and we try our best and there’s always some person who feels the need to tell us we are “too fake” or “not like our photos” or whatever it is they feel entitled  To pick apart. And chances are that the person talking down to a provider is one do those types that smells like a pack of hot dogs and has Icky breath. 

Either leave a small cancellation tip and say you can’t do it, or have a great time and RESPECT THE HAIR! None of us are gross for that one thing, and we don’t need one guy trying to put the whole subject under a gross heading ♥️

Wow. What a great perspective, but sorry to your encounter was horrific. Rude,crude, and physically terrible. 

I agree some wigs can be attractive, but I disagree about it being a white or black thing. Maybe I'm just ignorant and never noticed that or connected the dots. 

Wigs with hard crusted stuff in them are still gross.

I wonder if the provider just didn't care maybe she actually didn't care? Or was she too high?

3 hours ago, lurkernomore757 said:

Wow. What a great perspective, but sorry to your encounter was horrific. Rude,crude, and physically terrible. 

I agree some wigs can be attractive, but I disagree about it being a white or black thing. Maybe I'm just ignorant and never noticed that or connected the dots. 

Wigs with hard crusted stuff in them are still gross.

I wonder if the provider just didn't care maybe she actually didn't care? Or was she too high?

Ya know, we aren’t all just a bunch of substance addled, crusty headed Cum Dumpsters. I know this is hard for you to believe that it’s true.  Also, simply based On the way you like to put people in boxes as whole groups… Already knew you hadn’t given any thought to whether it was a white or black thing, I’m sure you had already made your assumption one way or the other 😎

My expert analysis is that we providers aren’t too high or crusty or whatever…it’s that you may just be too much of a smart aleck to deal with companions As PEOPLE.

Edited by TrystinTrimble
Burns

2 hours ago, TrystinTrimble said:

Ya know, we aren’t all just a bunch of substance addled, crusty headed Cum Dumpsters. …

😱

We (guys) are just crusty, old cum dumpers, making deposits wherever we can 😜

Edited by Bit Banger

10 hours ago, TrystinTrimble said:

Ya know, we aren’t all just a bunch of substance addled, crusty headed Cum Dumpsters. I know this is hard for you to believe that it’s true.  Also, simply based On the way you like to put people in boxes as whole groups… Already knew you hadn’t given any thought to whether it was a white or black thing, I’m sure you had already made your assumption one way or the other 😎

My expert analysis is that we providers aren’t too high or crusty or whatever…it’s that you may just be too much of a smart aleck to deal with companions As PEOPLE.

10 hours ago, TrystinTrimble said:

Wow! You ASSUME alot!  And , im not part of the moniker.

Being new to this board, I was just trying to share and gain some perspective. 

Providers/ companions /providers are what I think they are; self employed business owners doing a job and fulfilling a fantasy.  Nothing more, nothing less. Those that respect the time, fulfill the fantasy, listen to the hobbyist do well. Those that are disrespectful, think they can do what whatever they want once paid, do not shower or have B.A.S, do not last long or are not successful. Yes I know!

11 hours ago, lurkernomore757 said:

Wow! You ASSUME alot!  And , im not part of the moniker.

Being new to this board, I was just trying to share and gain some perspective. 

Providers/ companions /providers are what I think they are; self employed business owners doing a job and fulfilling a fantasy.  Nothing more, nothing less. Those that respect the time, fulfill the fantasy, listen to the hobbyist do well. Those that are disrespectful, think they can do what whatever they want once paid, do not shower or have B.A.S, do not last long or are not successful. Yes I know!

Just because your handle is new doesn't mean you are.... 😶

5 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

But he's been hobbying for 30 years 😂

6 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Unfortunately new to this board and part of the country. My fav board, independentgirls.com, was shut down by the Feds....The owner(stupid ass) was finally caught diddling with underage girls. He was dumb enough to believe a girl was of legal age and then he recorded to session.