Ms T DDD

Left behind items

35 posts in this topic

You are setting a good example, many thanks for you honesty and thoughtfulness.

If it’s a heart, it’s mine. I lost my heart to you when I met you…😉😄

41 minutes ago, wglide2003 said:

You are setting a good example, many thanks for you honesty and thoughtfulness.

Thank you, the engraving on the back was very sentimental and brought a tear to my eye. 

14 minutes ago, ala_carte said:

You are too cute! :)

I was wondering what happened to my Prince Albert ring, when can I pick it up? 

14 hours ago, ala_carte said:

lol 

gargh

Wow this is cool to read.  Love that you posted this!  Hopefully it’s owner will be a member and PM you with an exact description and you can return it accordingly.  Good on you Ms T DDD!!!  Good on you:)

On 2/3/2022 at 0:25 AM, Mr.Pink said:

I was wondering what happened to my Prince Albert ring, when can I pick it up? 

Well, it's not a ring my dear 😆

On 2/2/2022 at 10:58 AM, Ms T DDD said:

I was doing a deep cleaning of my spare work room yesterday and found an very expensive piece of mans jewelry. No one has reached out to me about losing it so I don't know what to do! I am an honest person and this item must be very special to someone. I have no idea how long it has been in my room (I am guessing 5-7 months) I do not want to invade my clients privacy by texting or emailing everyone I have seen in the past 6 months.

I was thinking of putting up a post, but then everyone will say they lost it!  Ugh! 

Any suggestions?? 

This post should be sufficient for whoever lost the item.

Just ask the claimant to describe what they lost for proof of ownership.

You are to be commended for this post. 

I also have a lost and foub drawer in my reiki room. it is dedicated to such items. I have a few misalanious items inside this drawer wrapped in grocery sacks. Nothing really sentimental. Unless, of course, someone was partial to a particular pair of underwear🤔😂

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

10 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I also have a lost and foub drawer in my reiki room. it is dedicated to such items. I have a few misalanious items inside this drawer wrapped in grocery sacks. Nothing really sentimental. Unless, of course, someone was partial to a particular pair of underwear🤔😂

Oh ya, I have a drawer full of miscellaneous items left behind, but this item is very special. I really hope this owner sees this and contacts me. I will hold on to it for as long as I can. :)

Isn’t it crazy that we have lost and found boxes? When you have 4 ladies over and a fun guy, someone is bound to leave something. lol

You handled this very well. @Ms T DDD

Thank you darling, I pride myself in being a caring and honest person. :) As you, I have many boxes full of left behind items. I have returned some, and some are still waiting to go home! LOL 

On 2/4/2022 at 9:40 AM, ilovewomen said:

This post should be sufficient for whoever lost the item.

This assumes that all of her clients come from TOB.......

So, not to hijack this thread, but I am curious: what is the most unusual thing that a visitor has left behind? I know I have left a couple combs, but nothing more significant/ unusual.

On 2/8/2022 at 10:12 AM, sb1212 said:

So, not to hijack this thread, but I am curious: what is the most unusual thing that a visitor has left behind? I know I have left a couple combs, but nothing more significant/ unusual.

Let me look through some boxes and I will get back to you! :)

I never take much with me on a visit. Just the donation, a car key and one piece of ID. The only thing I could forget is my ID. Donation stays and I couldn't drive off without my key. 

I always take that second look in the room. Do I have car keys, glasses, pants on! Ha! 

Someone left their socks the other day.😂

I also have a button, shades and 1 glove

4 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

You must have blown his socks off 🤪♥️

Good for you in your quest. I'm certain you made the gent very happy and restored his faith in human nature.

On 02/02/2022 at 10:58 PM, Ms T DDD said:

I was doing a deep cleaning of my spare work room yesterday and found an very expensive piece of mans jewelry. No one has reached out to me about losing it so I don't know what to do! I am an honest person and this item must be very special to someone. I have no idea how long it has been in my room (I am guessing 5-7 months) I do not want to invade my clients privacy by texting or emailing everyone I have seen in the past 6 months.

I was thinking of putting up a post, but then everyone will say they lost it!  Ugh! 

Any suggestions?? 

really? Are you very honest people.

5 hours ago, Johnny Shakes said:

really? Are you very honest people.

Somewhat off topic now 🙄, but I can tell you that most of us ladies are “caretakers” by nature. This includes wanting to be nice, honest and protective of our clientele. Thank you very much for reminding us of our wonderful attributes.

A very dear friend of mine says, “testicles, spectacles, and wallet” when departing.😂

I’ve had a couple gentlemen leave things, but they got back to them right away. I’ve even left some of my things. I had one gentleman take a picture of himself while wearing my bra like a VIKING HELMET😂😂😂😂that vision STILL brings a smile to my face

On 3/24/2022 at 9:05 AM, wglide2003 said:

Good for you in your quest. I'm certain you made the gent very happy and restored his faith in human nature.

Not just him.  In this day and age,  this tale is good for everyone!  Breath it in.  

On 3/4/2022 at 9:50 AM, Audrey Astor said:

Only having one glove Audrey is it for a prostate exam lol