Leyla Scott

Hygiene - Mouth & Body

20 posts in this topic

Good morning… this is a topic that’s not talked about very often. BUT it should be.  Have you ever smelled someone’s bad breath, standing a couple of feet away, having a casual conversation? ‘Halitosis’ aka bad breath, haunts many people without them even realizing it. What are some causes of unpleasant/foul breath? 

1. foods you eat (esp. garlic & onions) 2. Poor dental hygiene (no proper brushing/flossing 3. Dehydration 4. Underlying gum inflammation and disease (gingivitis)

Ok!!! Now that we know what causes halitosis, let’s resolve it.  For those of you sexy humans that love to kiss, know that no one wants to taste your breakfast/lunch or dinner! It is offensive and unpleasant. Maybe on the days that you plan on some kissing/heavy petting refrain from eating these wonderful and fragrant food items, just as a common curtesy.  Drink water! Keep hydrated to flush your cells… brush twice daily, floss once daily, rinse with a peroxide based mouth wash (really helps - also helps kill c19 bugs from the oral cavity). Brush the surface of your tongue all the way to the back (yes you will gag), brush the roof of your mouth as that’s where a lot of yucky bacteria collect. 

BUT… some do all that and more and still suffer from stank!  My dear friends…. Gingivitis is absolutely the foulest breath smell ever! The kind that lingers long after you have left the space you were in (i.e. my room). You won’t know that you have it until others tell you, IF they tell you. I have told clients before and they really appreciated it… some didn’t take so kindly, that’s ok too. There are treatments available for gingivitis… go and see your dentist regularly for dental cleaning. Your dentist can determine the degree of gum inflammation and put you on the proper treatment regimen. 

Body Hygiene:  There is no excuse to have poor body hygiene. I know as a provider, and I can speak for myself, I am on my A game all the time especially while on a date with a client. There’s no reason why you shouldn’t be. Especially for those gentlemen that are uncut… please please pull the skin back and wash with soap  and dry well… moisture is the culprit for bacterial growth!! Wash the undercarriage, wash and scrub the backside too… whiffs of ass crack fever ate very unpleasant! 

Happy scrubbing, washing & smelling delicious!  

PLEASE - -  if you have any questions about this topic or any questions about STDs, gynecological health, symptoms you maybe having, email me… I’m a great resource. Your privacy and discretion is 100% respected, always! 

3 hours ago, Leyla Scott said:

Good morning… this is a topic that’s not talked about very often. BUT it should be.  Have you ever smelled someone’s bad breath, standing a couple of feet away, having a casual conversation? ‘Halitosis’ aka bad breath, haunts many people without them even realizing it. What are some causes of unpleasant/foul breath? 

1. foods you eat (esp. garlic & onions) 2. Poor dental hygiene (no proper brushing/flossing 3. Dehydration 4. Underlying gum inflammation and disease (gingivitis)

Ok!!! Now that we know what causes halitosis, let’s resolve it.  For those of you sexy humans that love to kiss, know that no one wants to taste your breakfast/lunch or dinner! It is offensive and unpleasant. Maybe on the days that you plan on some kissing/heavy petting refrain from eating these wonderful and fragrant food items, just as a common curtesy.  Drink water! Keep hydrated to flush your cells… brush twice daily, floss once daily, rinse with a peroxide based mouth wash (really helps - also helps kill c19 bugs from the oral cavity). Brush the surface of your tongue all the way to the back (yes you will gag), brush the roof of your mouth as that’s where a lot of yucky bacteria collect. 

BUT… some do all that and more and still suffer from stank!  My dear friends…. Gingivitis is absolutely the foulest breath smell ever! The kind that lingers long after you have left the space you were in (i.e. my room). You won’t know that you have it until others tell you, IF they tell you. I have told clients before and they really appreciated it… some didn’t take so kindly, that’s ok too. There are treatments available for gingivitis… go and see your dentist regularly for dental cleaning. Your dentist can determine the degree of gum inflammation and put you on the proper treatment regimen. 

Body Hygiene:  There is no excuse to have poor body hygiene. I know as a provider, and I can speak for myself, I am on my A game all the time especially while on a date with a client. There’s no reason why you shouldn’t be. Especially for those gentlemen that are uncut… please please pull the skin back and wash with soap  and dry well… moisture is the culprit for bacterial growth!! Wash the undercarriage, wash and scrub the backside too… whiffs of ass crack fever ate very unpleasant! 

PLEASE - -  if you have any questions about this topic or any questions about STDs, gynecological health, symptoms you maybe having, email me… I’m a great resource. Your privacy and discretion is 100% respected, always! 

Interesting topic, although one many do not want to talk about. My guess is most of us have encountered this to one degree or another at some point. There have been a hand full of times I've been with a lady and picked up a little wiff of BO on bad breath. And one time I encountered more than a comfortable amount of BO.  I've always powered through, but no question it takes away from the experience.  I do realize that this is a bigger issue from the ladies side than it is from ours. Fact is, in most cases, they do this more often then we do.

From my owe perspective, and wanting to present myself as appealing as possible, I prefer to hobby in the morning.  I've found that I become less appealing as the day wears on, especially in the summer, or after lunch. :(

In the interest of full disclosure, a little over two years ago I had a encounter with a very well reviewed yl that did not go very well.  Sometime later I did reach out to her to ask what had been the matter, was everyone OK, had I done something wrong?  She told me that when I walked in she picked up bad breath from me and just couldn't get past it.  This was in the afternoon, and I always eat a mint or chew gum while heading up to an incall, but is was after lunch. I was very embarrassed and apologized, and she apologized for not handling it better. But from then on I've reinforced my own rule about only seeing ladies within an hour of taking a shower and brushing my teeth.  I also always have mints with me, and am willing to share. :)

I look at teeth first thing before I go in for a deep kiss . If they look bad i'm out and for only  kiss on the lips  and I love to kiss and make out ..

Swam ass is the worst over BO .. 

N-Cut and not clean is just gross ..  pull it back and wash . 

BO for as in  days work don't bother me as much , as you haven't shower in a day's .

I amazed when I say ,hey there is mouth wash please use it and they don't . And should we have to give a hint ?

Bad breath is far worse  to me then any body smell .. 

Over doing cologne ... Stop is just as bad as BO and makes it worse 

Stop putting cologne on you NUTS .. :mad: 

4 hours ago, Leyla Scott said:

If I ever smell "STINKISH" or a little odd, please let me know because I am always hugging or up close and personal with The Ladies. 

It goes both ways, in past two years I had a least two cases where the ladies had really bad breath. Its a real mood breaker. I always use mouth wash and mints before I knock on the door.

I am lucky to have never been put into these situations. My gents are impeccably groomed and maintained. I do stand firm on this. The same rules apply if you show up intoxicated, if you show up with poor hygiene the session will not happen, and you will be responsible for my full donation. 

Its unfortunate that this even needs to be posted....  Come on guys - and gals. It doesnt get much more basic. 

6 hours ago, Leyla Scott said:

I pray to God that I have never been on this horrible list with the ladies here..... that said..... Here is the list of things I usually do before seeing a lady. 

1. Shave- up above and down below. 

2. Floss, brush teeth and use mouthwash. Even have brought a toothbrush with me and travel size mouthwash. 

3. New clothes..... might be obvious, but always wear clean clothes.... nothing from a previous day.

4. Offer the lady anything she might want or need.... water, coffee, adult beverages, etc. I posted one time that I even offered toilet paper. Add a potted plant now to the list! Lol 😆 

I could keep going but we will stick to the hygiene for now :)

good content to post every now and then as a reminder...

and yes it is a two way street - these are lessons for all to learn - and we have all been there...

but i must say i do enjoy the pheromone smell a woman's body makes - smelling too much like roses makes me feel like i'm running through macy's to get to the mall...

now bad breath turns me off enough that french is out - not sure why it weirds me out so much but it does - having mouthwash at an incall is a sign i'm meeting the right person:)

On 9/30/2021 at 2:36 PM, lustybustygina said:

I look at teeth first thing before I go in for a deep kiss . If they look bad i'm out and for only  kiss on the lips  and I love to kiss and make out ..

Swam ass is the worst over BO .. 

N-Cut and not clean is just gross ..  pull it back and wash . 

BO for as in  days work don't bother me as much , as you haven't shower in a day's .

I amazed when I say ,hey there is mouth wash please use it and they don't . And should we have to give a hint ?

Bad breath is far worse  to me then any body smell .. 

Over doing cologne ... Stop is just as bad as BO and makes it worse 

Stop putting cologne on you NUTS .. :mad: 

cologne on nuts - wow...

learn somethign all the time on this board...

to those of you that drakkar your boys - doesn't that sting like a mofo?

40 minutes ago, hornyoldtoad said:

cologne on nuts - wow...

learn somethign all the time on this board...

to those of you that drakkar your boys - doesn't that sting like a mofo?

Drakkar?  
I’m in the Bay Rum & Old Spice crowd. 😜

Edited by Bit Banger

On 9/30/2021 at 2:23 PM, Mustang87 said:

Interesting topic, although one many do not want to talk about. My guess is most of us have encountered this to one degree or another at some point. There have been a hand full of times I've been with a lady and picked up a little wiff of BO on bad breath. And one time I encountered more than a comfortable amount of BO.  I've always powered through, but no question it takes away from the experience.  I do realize that this is a bigger issue from the ladies side than it is from ours. Fact is, in most cases, they do this more often then we do.

From my owe perspective, and wanting to present myself as appealing as possible, I prefer to hobby in the morning.  I've found that I become less appealing as the day wears on, especially in the summer, or after lunch. :(

In the interest of full disclosure, a little over two years ago I had a encounter with a very well reviewed yl that did not go very well.  Sometime later I did reach out to her to ask what had been the matter, was everyone OK, had I done something wrong?  She told me that when I walked in she picked up bad breath from me and just couldn't get past it.  This was in the afternoon, and I always eat a mint or chew gum while heading up to an incall, but is was after lunch. I was very embarrassed and apologized, and she apologized for not handling it better. But from then on I've reinforced my own rule about only seeing ladies within an hour of taking a shower and brushing my teeth.  I also always have mints with me, and am willing to share. :)

YES! And many of us have showers and mouthwash and mints readily available. 

On 9/30/2021 at 5:23 PM, Steve Rogers said:

I pray to God that I have never been on this horrible list with the ladies here..... that said..... Here is the list of things I usually do before seeing a lady. 

1. Shave- up above and down below. 

2. Floss, brush teeth and use mouthwash. Even have brought a toothbrush with me and travel size mouthwash. 

3. New clothes..... might be obvious, but always wear clean clothes.... nothing from a previous day.

4. Offer the lady anything she might want or need.... water, coffee, adult beverages, etc. I posted one time that I even offered toilet paper. Add a potted plant now to the list! Lol 😆 

I could keep going but we will stick to the hygiene for now :)

YOU are so special to me! Xoxoxo 

I literally obsess over this before I meet someone. Trying to shower and be as squeaky clean as possible up to the last minute to make sure I’m presentable. And I hope who I am meeting does the same, although I have been disappointed in the past. 

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

Drakkar?  
I’m in the Bay Rum & Old Spice crowd. 😜

first one that came to mind :D

i was going to go with royal lime - which owuld really date me i think...

6 minutes ago, hornyoldtoad said:

What about English Leather? A blast from the past.

I'm fastidious about this. For 99% of my visits I arrange it so that I can shower immediately before heading out, and occasionally shower when I get there anyway.  It goes a long way. 

On 10/2/2021 at 0:08 PM, hornyoldtoad said:

Royal Lyme actually comes in several scents.  I have a bottle of Bay Rum and another of Musk. 😊

The later I recently acquired in Williamsburg, VA.

Edited by Bit Banger

On 10/2/2021 at 11:15 AM, wglide2003 said:

What about English Leather? A blast from the past.

Hai Karate or Brut?

Like many others here, I think good hygiene is crucial, on both sides.  I may be old fashioned, but treat every encounter like a first date.  Arriving freshly showered, shaved, teeth brushed, clean clothes and genuine smile, because I am happy and excited for what will come.  Also, something about showering and shaving helps me unload any emotional baggage prior to the encounter.  If it ain't clean, it ain't fun.  ;)