Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Youngndfun

Genuine Question About Scheduling and Mishaps

32 posts in this topic

So I'm not sure where else to ask for advice on this subject. I noticed the cancellation thread and decided to ask though. I've been trying to see a very reputable provider for the last couple weeks and I've had 5 appointments set that haven't happened now. The first was set the same day and she texted me at about the time we were supposed to meet up and gave me a valid reason. I was bummed out, but ultimately I understood. The next week she texted me the day of our meeting and said everyone else cancelled that day and asked if we could reschedule so she could go hiking. I wanted to be nice and understood so I said yes. We set up an appointment for a couple of days later and she requested a bottle of wine. So I bought a pretty nice bottle of wine (which I ended up giving away because I don't drink wine) and..........crickets. Heard absolutely nothing and couldn't reach her. Got ahold of her the next day and again she had a good reason. This week we set up an appointment and I bought another bottle of wine for her and she cancelled because of the smoke in the air making her feel ill.........I ended up giving away that bottle too. Today we were supposed to meet and I never heard anything so I texted her around the appointment and she said I should have reached out sooner. I thought we had an appointment set so I didn't think to do that and I've always been told where to go by the provider before an appointment. I know the last couple of years have been hard on everyone but I drastically had to change my life in order to take care of a parent with cancer and this is really the first time I've been able to try and see someone in a really long time. This particular lady is absolutely everything I'm attracted to and I've had my heart set on meeting her, especially after such a long break from this, but I'm just not sure what to do now. So genuine advice 1) Did I do anything wrong? 2) What should I do differently? I've been planning my whole week around the chance to get to do this the last couple weeks and I'm just genuinely frustrated, anxious, and kind of depressed about the whole thing. Anyways, any advice is greatly appreciated. 

10 hours ago, Youngndfun said:

I've always been told where to go by the provider before an appointment. 

Sounds to me like this lady IS telling you where to go.

But why? Did I do something to deserve that? I've been polite and tried to be accommodating. And what can I do differently? I was hoping for something constructive. 

The sort of run around you've described would absolutely KILL any kind of good time vibe for me - I say bail on this lady and find another playmate who is actually willing to play. Personally, when I start to feel like a tool when some lady thinks she is sexy enough to move me around like a chess piece, I call it quits.  Maybe my patience is less than yours in this type of situation, but at some point, you've got to move on from what is an exercise in futility.

Edited by lintlizard

Honestly probably nothing you did. I've had several ladies just never read my pm here or reply to texts and I'm always super polite and introduce myself following any rules she posted in her ad. Funny enough one never read the pm then jumped on later to post 😂. I saw her posting and was like doh... Deleted the pm and crossed her off the list of ladies I'd like to see someday. 

Sometimes there is no reason at all, best advice is just move on and find someone worth your time. You tried way too much with her already IMO.  I'm willing to try a couple times but if I don't even get a common courtesy reply back, time to move on.  

7 hours ago, zman999 said:

Honestly probably nothing you did. I've had several ladies just never read my pm here or reply to texts and I'm always super polite and introduce myself following any rules she posted in her ad. Funny enough one never read the pm then jumped on later to post 😂. I saw her posting and was like doh... Deleted the pm and crossed her off the list of ladies I'd like to see someday. 

Sometimes there is no reason at all, best advice is just move on and find someone worth your time. You tried way too much with her already IMO.  I'm willing to try a couple times but if I don't even get a common courtesy reply back, time to move on.  

I agree.  I have had a few completely not respond when you try to reach out via their own website contact method.  I have also waited a bit and tried again.   I did have one respond saying they never got the request.    It’s frustrating, but just have to move on.    

We all have a life and sometimes life gets in the way.  

I can understand some of the reasons for cancellation and rescheduling, but 5 times in 2 weeks is a bit much.

My suggestion is to move on and find someone else that catches your fancy.

Sorry this happened, but sometimes the stars don't align.  I know you said she had all the things you were looking for, but if this happened to me, I would move on.  There are a lot of lovelies in our community.  I've learned to not get too fixated on "the one" and have had a ton of fun with a variety of ladies.  Hope you find someone who will float your boat in some wonderful ways.

On average I'll give a potential visit 2 tries to happen. After that I give a polite decline for future visits.  If the initial appt hasn't come together after two tries, it seems like one party isn't that serious or respectful of the others time. There are exceptions, but not many.

10 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

On average I'll give a potential visit 2 tries to happen. After that I give a polite decline for future visits.  If the initial appt hasn't come together after two tries, it seems like one party isn't that serious or respectful of the others time. There are exceptions, but not many.

Thank you for responding to my post Hunter. I appreciate everyone that has offered input, but I was hoping for a providers perspective on what happened. I saw the post on the Colorado board about cancellations from the provider side of things and that made me reach out to try and figure this out. I've always tried to be good business, always respectful, always polite, always follow rules, never cancel, always do what I say I'll do, and  always try to follow the ladies lead like I was taught when I started into this. The comment about one party not being respectful of the others time just hit the nail on the head for me. I just don't get how they amassed a huge number of glowing reviews and seemingly great reputation when I dealt with everything I listed that happened. 

Hey we all have our issues! 🤣

If she has a lot of glowing reviews then I'm sure she's awesome.  I know there are plenty of great guys I missed out on too after the general two tries rule. After a certain point though it feels kinda forced and I like to keep a nice flow going and it's not that serious.  Plenty of clients and providers to go around.  Just my thoughts.  

Thanks for being honest and respectful! Hugs!

I'm sure you've read in other posts, if things go wrong on my end, I try to make that up to the client.  That's super important to me, and I know many other ladies as well.  

35 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Hey we all have our issues! 🤣

If she has a lot of glowing reviews then I'm sure she's awesome.  I know there are plenty of great guys I missed out on too after the general two tries rule. After a certain point though it feels kinda forced and I like to keep a nice flow going and it's not that serious.  Plenty of clients and providers to go around.  Just my thoughts.  

Thanks for being honest and respectful! Hugs!

29 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I'm sure you've read in other posts, if things go wrong on my end, I try to make that up to the client.  That's super important to me, and I know many other ladies as well.  

And that's awesome! I know it's appreciated on the clients side of things and really makes up for whatever curve ball gets thrown at us. At first she'd said she would make it up to me for the first snafu and then me being willing to reschedule, but then the next appointment is when she ghosted me completely. 

And I agree with everything you said in your first reply except the plenty of clients and providers to go around. One big issue is that I kind of have a type and there are only so many of that type so it can be a little limiting there haha. 

1 hour ago, Youngndfun said:

And that's awesome! I know it's appreciated on the clients side of things and really makes up for whatever curve ball gets thrown at us. At first she'd said she would make it up to me for the first snafu and then me being willing to reschedule, but then the next appointment is when she ghosted me completely. 

And I agree with everything you said in your first reply except the plenty of clients and providers to go around. One big issue is that I kind of have a type and there are only so many of that type so it can be a little limiting there haha. 

You're a picky fucker huh? 😂  Like I said, we all have our issues. 😋  

Cheers to more enjoyable experiences 🍻

I’ve experienced all of this more often than I’d like. I actually get embarrassed at how much it hurts the old ego too. I wish I was like the others who can just say fuck it and move on but it’s hard sometimes. Now, if that happens, I find someone else as soon as possible and just keep trying. Good luck, I know the frustration you’re feeling. 

Yeah I'm trying to figure out who to try and see now. I tend to enjoy more mature providers and I think thats one reason I've avoided things like this in the past, but just my luck I pick the one that ends up running me around. And thanks honestly it sucks, but its nice to know I'm not the only one its happened to. 

Sorry it happen but after 3 times  and 2 bottles of wine I would bail out her loss not yours ..

Edited by lustybustygina

4 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

Sorry it happen but after 3 times  and 2 bottles of wine I would bail out her loss not yours ..

Thanks for saying so pretty lady. I really tried. And they were really good bottles of wine too, I just don't drink it haha

Sorry you dealt with that. Notwithstanding this lady's glowing reviews, and the fact that legit shit does happen to derail appointments on the provider's end, I'd have to conclude that five cancellations as you've described indicates seriously flaky behavior. Now is she just being temporarily flaky (because Jupiter is aligned with Mars while Mercury is in retrograde), or is she just a flake? I suppose that's a matter of opinion. After two cancellations (for any reason) I'd have to say, "Next!" Your time, energy, and wine $$ are better spent elsewhere. Good luck out there!

To the OP: she's a hooker, if she were reliable and dependable, she'd be holding down a regular job. 

15 hours ago, 2Big said:

To the OP: she's a hooker, if she were reliable and dependable, she'd be holding down a regular job. 

Once again you come through for all the haters! Fantastic job 2Big! We're all pulling for you, really!

You remind me of Gandalf Black!  Back in the day...Wait are you and he the same person?? hahaha

On 8/17/2021 at 4:28 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

You're a picky fucker huh? 😂  Like I said, we all have our issues. 😋  

Cheers to more enjoyable experiences 🍻

I don't think Youngndfun realizes all of the ladle's here just read his post. I bet he's changings his handle now.. 

Advice: be nice, ladies here don't know you and are apprehensive.... You might be the nicest person in the world  or the biggest asshole that ever lived!

All that the ladies have to go by is your latest post that was NOT in good manners. BE NICE, BE RESPECYIVE and by all means STICK BY IT! God be nice to these women! All of them deserve to be treated with respect and in a loving way!

7 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

I don't think Youngndfun realizes all of the ladle's here just read his post. I bet he's changings his handle now.. 

Advice: be nice, ladies here don't know you and are apprehensive.... You might be the nicest person in the world  or the biggest asshole that ever lived!

All that the ladies have to go by is your latest post that was NOT in good manners. BE NICE, BE RESPECYIVE and by all means STICK BY IT! God be nice to these women! All of them deserve to be treated with respect and in a loving way!

I do not see anything with the O.P. comments.  If ladies are going to avoid him for what he has said here, they will be avoiding nearly every client.  He asked a legit question and responded reasonably to others comments.

23 hours ago, mustang said:

I do not see anything with the O.P. comments.  If ladies are going to avoid him for what he has said here, they will be avoiding nearly every client.  He asked a legit question and responded reasonably to others comments.

Agree.....OP was polite and respectful and asked a reasonable question. 

On 9/3/2021 at 8:33 AM, 2Big said:

They're still letting you login?  😂

P.s. I bet this job is harder than any regular job most ladies have.  It's not all sunshine and rainbows

Edited by MeganMarie4u

I bet I know exactly which provider you're talking about. I had very similar experiences. Against my better judgement, I finally did get to see her and won't be repeating. I am certain that it was nothing that I said or did and, from your version of what happened, I doubt that you did either. I say move on.

6 hours ago, jalanp said:

I bet I know exactly which provider you're talking about. I had very similar experiences. Against my better judgement, I finally did get to see her and won't be repeating. I am certain that it was nothing that I said or did and, from your version of what happened, I doubt that you did either. I say move on.

You all should do a negative review for the provider… oh wait … this is tob ☹️
To the OP. You gotta stop the simping man. The fact that you let yourself be played like that by someone you are paying to see is just unnecessary. 
And I know you have a type and all of that but, if you are willing to open up there are many women here that can make you feel like a million bucks.