Marilyn Desire

"Lost Wallet"

18 posts in this topic

Man I feel so sorry for the amount of men in the hobby who have "lost their wallet" when seeing a provider. That must really suck for them. 

Also Clients: Why do providers require deposits?

Are you saying the providers wouldn’t return the wallet if they found it?

13 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

I'm sure there are several ladies that would return a lost wallet.

18 hours ago, Marilyn Desire said:

My guess why some ladies require deposits is because of the SOB's who make appointments and never show and refuse to make it good for the lady who lost the opportunity to make income for the time scheduled.

Then you have the other ladies who are nothing but total scammers who never intend to fulfill an appointment and their only intent is to take a guy's hard earned money.

Just my $0.02 worth so far this morning.

11 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

Of course, we would return a wallet right away!  I think the OP is referencing men who arrive at appointments claiming to have lost their wallet, but still want services. This is a perfect example for why deposits are needed.  A client who shows up without a donation will be completely turned away, but we are out that time preparing for the appointment, securing an incall location, and loss of time we could have used for a respectable paying client.

9 minutes ago, Caressa Duval said:

Of course, we would return a wallet right away!  I think the OP is referencing men who arrive at appointments claiming to have lost their wallet, but still want services. This is a perfect example for why deposits are needed.  A client who shows up without a donation will be completely turned away, but we are out that time preparing for the appointment, securing an incall location, and loss of time we could have used for a respectable paying client.

Yesss thank you this is exactly what I am talking about!!! It is so freaking frustrating!

1 hour ago, stevie-2249 said:

Absolutely we would return a lost wallet or anything else that is lost or forgotten. I'm talking about clients showing up for an appointment claiming they lost their wallet. 

Would be the same as a provider saying I don’t have condoms? 

carry my own so no worries but most men dont

4 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

Would be the same as a provider saying I don’t have condoms? 

I guess it is kinda the same if you tell her the condoms you brought were in your wallet that you lost.  :lol:

On 6/1/2021 at 0:43 PM, Marilyn Desire said:

Man I feel so sorry for the amount of men in the hobby who have "lost their wallet" when seeing a provider. That must really suck for them. 

I have to give the guy props for showing up to tell you in person about what happened.

And I'm sure you were gracious enough to let him immediately go back to searching for his wallet!

I'm guess he must have lost his phone too, or he could have just texted you.  If it happened to me, I would just text the YL in question to let her know I was running late, but if I found it within the hour, I'd stop by to drop off her donation and spend any time left of our appointment together.  Otherwise, I would make arrangements to get the donation to her at her convenience.

if intentional:

what a bobo thing to do....show up without a wallet...

send the yahoo home to get it and take the time off his alloted slot...

and if it is too far or will take too much time - ask him to pay the cancellation fee and rebook to make good on the lady's time...

mind boggling the things that humans do to others that they wouldn't want done to themselves...

if an accident:

hopefully an apology and a solution gets mutually agreed to that satisfies both parties...

Well they must have gone to some of the strip clubs I have been to.  I had one girl steal my wallet once.  As far as providers, I never carry anything in but the donation.

I hadn’t t thought about the guys that would show up for an appointment and say they lost their wallet.

In that case, I would expect the ladies would say to come back when they find their wallet.

I will never touch anything that a client leaves on the floor while he is showering or In the bathroom. At least without first talking to the individual. Then again I won't touch anything unless he is directly in front of me. I sometimes fold their clothing but only if I know them and if not? I will only touch personal items while you are watching me do so and chances are I might even explain why I am touching your personal items too. Possibly to only help you out a bit. 

A dear friend once showed up to see me and forgot his donation to me. We had a very good visit once he did return. 😂😍He is well known around these parts I will share no names! 😁😂😂

I returned a Rolex , he didn't remember he left it ( how does one do that ?) he came back the next day to pick it up :o 

1 hour ago, lustybustygina said:

( how does one do that ?)

More money than brains?

Accidentally leaving a wallet is why I leave mine safely locked in the car. The only things I bring in when I see a provider is vehicle keys, phone, the white envelope and a bit of extra cash for a tip. Once I forgot, left, a really good down vest. The provider was cool and just saved it for me and I got it back the next visit.

On 6/2/2021 at 8:55 AM, Caressa Duval said:

This is a perfect example for why deposits are needed.  

I'd say it's a perfect example of the need for better clients.