2Big

Sorry, One Size Does NOT Fit All

24 posts in this topic

Extremely annoying when girls show up to an appointment with only one size of condoms they just picked up at Walmart's on the way to the appointment. 

What about us bigger guys who can't squeeze into some flimsy latex cover?

Do it like the Asian hos in Bangkok do it: regular size for the white guys, XL for black dudes, and XS for Asian punters. 

Remember, if it doesn't fit..

if-the-gloves-fit-oj-trials.jpg

I just bring my own - perfect fit 👍

3 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

Then there are those guys that tell you to bring the magnums, and you get there and a finger cot would fit just fine :) 

Made me laugh out loud! ;)

just bring  every size ,

I've see super small and one so big it was a coke can ..:o

FM2 work well for the thicker longer bigger ... 

Every size is good to have , just keep stocked up no need to stop on the way !

hey you can buy them on Amazon , how about that lol

13 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

just bring  every size ,

I've see super small and one so big it was a coke can ..:o

Good thing you didn't say beer can

0ca19eb6-c155-4a6c-bafd-32ec663df172_1.4

in this his case it would be beating around the Busch.

10 hours ago, Kaduk said:

25oz!  I know a tall boy is 16oz. So the Big One is 25oz.  I do believe the gag reflex won't kick in unless  the girl can actually get it in her mouth.

On 5/22/2021 at 8:16 AM, 2Big said:

Extremely annoying when girls show up to an appointment with only one size of condoms they just picked up at Walmart's on the way to the appointment. 

What about us bigger guys who can't squeeze into some flimsy latex cover?

Do it like the Asian hos in Bangkok do it: regular size for the white guys, XL for black dudes, and XS for Asian punters. 

Remember, if it doesn't fit..

if-the-gloves-fit-oj-trials.jpg

Lmao

Funnny thread! Thanks for the laughs, everyone :lol:

Personal opinion, Gents if you got an oil can, you’ve been gifted with something that can be mistaken for a bridge, or you’ve been denied the monster card and given a straw when out Johnson’s, were issued or latex makes ya itchy, either bring your own or ask in advance if your provider supplies a variety of protection for those days when a guy just didn’t have time to “pump it up” and grab a tarp (or finger cots) before popping on over for a visit.

Ladies, honestly, consider buying some variety.....in bulk online. You’ll know where they came from, expiration dates, latex vs non and and all that. I know cost of living vs donations vs cost of everything needed to be ready and maintain yourself to provide an excellent experience is higher than it was five yrs ago. But Seriously this one item should be at the top of the list next to hygiene. If ya fresh out, pick more than one size if ya gotta hit the store before an appointment. 

fyi, not every magnum is made to fit an oil can (or beer can LOL).  And gents, liquid bandaid is not an alternative choice. (Don’t ask, I’m choosing to have sudden amnesia)

10 hours ago, Octavia said:

Personal opinion, Gents if you got an oil can, you’ve been gifted with something that can be mistaken for a bridge, or you’ve been denied the monster card and given a straw when out Johnson’s, were issued or latex makes ya itchy, either bring your own or ask in advance if your provider supplies a variety of protection for those days when a guy just didn’t have time to “pump it up” and grab a tarp (or finger cots) before popping on over for a visit.

Ladies, honestly, consider buying some variety.....in bulk online. You’ll know where they came from, expiration dates, latex vs non and and all that. I know cost of living vs donations vs cost of everything needed to be ready and maintain yourself to provide an excellent experience is higher than it was five yrs ago. But Seriously this one item should be at the top of the list next to hygiene. If ya fresh out, pick more than one size if ya gotta hit the store before an appointment. 

fyi, not every magnum is made to fit an oil can (or beer can LOL).  And gents, liquid bandaid is not an alternative choice. (Don’t ask, I’m choosing to have sudden amnesia)

Well I don't know about all that...gotta ponder it for a spell....but DAMN! ...an Octavia sighting!!   I surely like THAT!!

On 5/24/2021 at 9:36 AM, Kaduk said:

Oh myyyyy

45 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

Well I don't know about all that...gotta ponder it for a spell....but DAMN! ...an Octavia sighting!!   I surely like THAT!!

https://www.condomdepot.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMItbvm3c768AIV4RmtBh0rmQJPEAAYASAAEgKAifD_BwE

Looks like they're running a special now too! 

I love @Octavia 😍

@Admiral C hope all is well for you?! 

On 6/2/2021 at 9:35 PM, Admiral C said:

Its because Im Kali’s seeing eye gal? Either way…its her fault i just came, saw, and conquered your online of sight. 🙀

You know, when I was young, I used to think how much better life would be if I was born with an extra magnum sized anaconda. THen one day it dawned on me that if I had been, I never would ever get a really good blow job.

6 hours ago, Admiral C said:

You know, when I was young, I used to think how much better life would be if I was born with an extra magnum sized anaconda. THen one day it dawned on me that if I had been, I never would ever get a really good blow job.

Wrong.

On 5/22/2021 at 0:47 PM, Mr.Pink said:

Here's a novel idea, bring your own. 

Kinda thinking the same thing.

Outcall just bring all sizes and like 2 or 3 of each sizes  ...Make life easy 

On 6/2/2021 at 10:51 AM, Octavia said:

Personal opinion....

Wow! Welcome back Octavia! The Blonde Bettie Page is back! Man, all the old homies are making their returns, Octavia, Mona, before you know it, Beverly Fisher, Blake Buchanan???