shredder_dude

Deposits

76 posts in this topic

On 6/25/2021 at 3:29 PM, mustang said:

Kali Sensual Reiki

Do you truly equate the skills of a back surgeon (and fee and related costs) to what you and other providers do?????  The cost of medical school with the cost of even a 5 star hotel??????  Did your surgery only last an hour????   Be certain, I have the utmost respect for what you and other ladies do, but it ain't brain surgery.  To answer your other query, I have been disappointed by a couple ladies, but that has nothing to do with my refusal to pay a deposit.  IF the surgeon "stiffs" you, the medical ethics board will make things right, as well as your legal options.  What recourse does a client have WHEN he/she gets stiffed on a deposit??  Bad review??? Tongue bashing on a board such as this.  Granted the dollars are way different, but sit is the client of a lady, not a Dr.'s patient that will be out.  He sure can't go to court. While I am certain that you are an honest and dependable lady, I have simply promised myself that I will NEVER use a real world phone, NEVER go for bbfs, and NEVER pay a deposit.  I have experienced several cash and dash ".ladies" in my years in this hobby, and I learn from my experiences.  To those that do pay a deposit it is just a question of time until they get stood up.  Ladies should absolutely conduct their business as they see fit, and set their own rates.  It is up to the client to decide IF the rules and rates are something that he/she can live with.  If the answer for me in "no" I go to the next provider until I find what I am seeking. 

@mustang I am Not offended. I was trying to make the point that for many services, you must pay a deposit. And for many services you must pay the full amount prior to any service. My surgery had to be paid In full -total amount before surgery began. My hospital room was at Avesta. My room was very clean and a million channels on the tv. Yet the room had a very sterile 1980’s flair. Definitely not 5-star accommodations.
 Many of us use prepaid services on many things we use, purchase, you name it. Maybe you need to research your ladies better if you are having trouble with pre-booking fees for ladies? No I am not as skilled in the same fashion as my surgeon. Yet, I sure as hell can guarantee my Anatomy skills are out of this universe and my reiki will rock you crazy!🌪🌪🌪⚡️⚡️🔥🔥💥💥😆😆

@Caressa Duval is one of the sweetest ladies I know! Thank you for the support!😘

Truth being told we all want and deserve to live a normal healthy life and the ability to enjoy A few luxuries! We also deserve Respect and dignity! What us ladies do is not easy! We are all incredible, tqlented, goddesses! 

16 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

@mustang I am Not offended. I was trying to make the point that for many services, you must pay a deposit. And for many services you must pay the full amount prior to any service. My surgery had to be paid In full -total amount before surgery began. My hospital room was at Avesta. My room was very clean and a million channels on the tv. Yet the room had a very sterile 1980’s flair. Definitely not 5-star accommodations.
 Many of us use prepaid services on many things we use, purchase, you name it. Maybe you need to research your ladies better if you are having trouble with pre-booking fees for ladies? No I am not as skilled in the same fashion as my surgeon. Yet, I sure as hell can guarantee my Anatomy skills are out of this universe and my reiki will rock you crazy!🌪🌪🌪⚡️⚡️🔥🔥💥💥😆😆

@Caressa Duval is one of the sweetest ladies I know! Thank you for the support!😘

Truth being told we all want and deserve to live a normal healthy life and the ability to enjoy A few luxuries! We also deserve Respect and dignity! What us ladies do is not easy! We are all incredible, tqlented, goddesses! 

We agree on all but the deposit.  I have had several surgeries, and have yet to be asked for a deposit.  I am aware of folks that were sans insurance having to pre pay for "unessential" procedures.  To be honest, I am not certain what I would do if an M.D. wanted a deposit.  The way things are going, that MAY become a reality some day soon.  Thanks for the discussion, I learned something, and had had my thoughts "provoked". Have a great week.

With the number of times I’ve been ghosted after an appointment is confirmed, a deposit or pre-pay in any form is never going to happen. 

Well glad I got a deposit for 90m app who flaked out less than 24hr before his appt ,but the deposit was not anything close to what a 90appt is and I asked for half of 90m rate he told me to kick rocks ( nice of a TOB member:mad: )  

18 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

Well glad I got a deposit for 90m app who flaked out less than 24hr before his appt ,but the deposit was not anything close to what a 90appt is and I asked for half of 90m rate he told me to kick rocks ( nice of a TOB member:mad: )  

My bad requests ALWAYS come from TOB. I say "requests" because none make it past my screening. Being a member here means nothing to me. Anyone can join without verification and have multiple handles.

8 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

My bad requests ALWAYS come from TOB. I say "requests" because none make it past my screening. Being a member here means nothing to me. Anyone can join without verification and have multiple handles.

I am sorry that your bad request came from TOB. I agree that some have multiple handles, if you notice that, report it. When you say being a member here means nothing to you, are you speaking of members with no reviews/references or TOB members period? In my opinion, TOB isn't really appreciated by some until they are on the outside looking to get back in.......................In my opinion, TOB as a whole for women/men = Best in Colorado.................

23 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

I am sorry that your bad request came from TOB. I agree that some have multiple handles, if you notice that, report it. When you say being a member here means nothing to you, are you speaking of members with no reviews/references or TOB members period? In my opinion, TOB isn't really appreciated by some until they are on the outside looking to get back in.......................In my opinion, TOB as a whole for women/men = Best in Colorado.................

Report multiple handles?  Why?  It is not uncommon and has to be well known to admins because it is obvious in some cases.

I am sure Caressa can speak for herself, but what I took from her comment in the context was that since there is no screening for new dudes and since they can create additional handles that means no relevance can be attached to simply being a member here in terms of screening wanna be new clients. 

There are some quality members of TOB.  And there are also some flaming assholes.  Not surprising since that describes society in general.  The trick is recognizing the difference early.

28 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Report multiple handles?  Why?  It is not uncommon and has to be well known to admins because it is obvious in some cases.

I am sure Caressa can speak for herself, but what I took from her comment in the context was that since there is no screening for new dudes and since they can create additional handles that means no relevance can be attached to simply being a member here in terms of screening wanna be new clients. 

There are some quality members of TOB.  And there are also some flaming assholes.  Not surprising since that describes society in general.  The trick is recognizing the difference early.

GR8 if it was well known we wouldn't have to report it. Second, no offense but I wasn't interested in what you thought she was trying to say, thats why I quoted and asked her. Have a good Friday.....

14 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

GR8 if it was well known we wouldn't have to report it. Second, no offense but I wasn't interested in what you thought she was trying to say, thats why I quoted and asked her. Have a good Friday.....

You don't have to report  because it is known/obvious was my clearly stated opinion.  Second, I will be sure to check with you to see if you are interested in my opinion or not before posting next time. *sarcasm* *fat chance*  Good day to you also.

13 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Being a member here, under any circumstances, does not count towards my screening criteria.  I still require real life information. My requests from this site are the ones that think they can bypass that with having reviews ect.  They for the most part are unwilling to provide the proper screening information. Much like the requests from here that are unwilling to give DEPOSITS, or pay cancellation fees.  As demonstrated by the many posts from men that huff and puff, I would never pay a deposit or cancellation fee. 

Having written reviews will not get an appointment with me. Some of the time seeing the reviews written by a client will, however,  get them on my no see list. Especially when there are too many.

13 hours ago, gr8owl said:

^^^This too^^^

11 hours ago, gr8owl said:

You don't have to report  because it is known/obvious was my clearly stated opinion.  Second, I will be sure to check with you to see if you are interested in my opinion or not before posting next time. *sarcasm* *fat chance*  Good day to you also.

5 minutes ago, Caressa Duval said:

Being a member here, under any circumstances, does not count towards my screening criteria.  I still require real life information. My requests from this site are the ones that think they can bypass that with having reviews ect.  They for the most part are unwilling to provide the proper screening information. Much like the requests from here that are unwilling to give DEPOSITS, or pay cancellation fees.  As demonstrated by the many posts from men that huff and puff, I would never pay a deposit or cancellation fee. 

Having written reviews will not get an appointment with me. Some of the time seeing the reviews written by a client will, however,  get them on my no see list. Especially when there are too many.

^^^This too^^^a

Ms Duval thank you for clarifying your post/statement. Now I understand why TOB members can't pass your screening and I can sympathize with your frustration as well. This is exactly why I was interested in your feedback versus someone else.

If I am correct in my memory, when Gina sold off TOB to Whisperer, multiple handles were no longer allowed…you were only allowed one handle. And that one handle is the only handle that could be uses for posting and reviewing.

I believe that if it was discovered that a guy was using more than one handle, he could be suspended or banned.

Maybe Kaduk could chime in and let us know what the policy is about multiple handles.

22 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

If I am correct in my memory, when Gina sold off TOB to Whisperer, multiple handles were no longer allowed…you were only allowed one handle. And that one handle is the only handle that could be uses for posting and reviewing.

I believe that if it was discovered that a guy was using more than one handle, he could be suspended or banned.

Maybe Kaduk could chime in and let us know what the policy is about multiple handles.

https://theotherboard.com/rules

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

I know for a fact, if they discover you are operating with multiple accounts/profiles, you will somehow/someway end up with just one...........  This is when you can clearly say its OBVIOUS to TOB.............................

6 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

4 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

I know for a fact, if they discover you are operating with multiple accounts/profiles, you will somehow/someway end up with just one...........  This is when you can clearly say its OBVIOUS to TOB.............................

6 hours ago, frankenthaler91 said:

A warning will be sent.

1A0C309B-06C2-4908-AAD3-3A35BFCAA2DA_1_201_a.jpeg

So with Kaduk confirming that only one account/handle is allowed and that there will be consequences if it is discovered a person is using more than one account/handle, report that person…be it a guy or a gal.

I could just never do a deposit. I am coming to Denver next week. The number of providers who have started conversations with me, and ghosted me, is astounding. Instead of providing a deposit, and wondering if I will ever hear from the person again, I'd rather donate it to the local no-kill animal shelter.

50 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

So with Kaduk confirming that only one account/handle is allowed and that there will be consequences if it is discovered a person is using more than one account/handle, report that person…be it a guy or a gal.

Couple things.  It would be fairly difficult for ladies to pull off the multiple handle thing (except maybe former owner managers lol) because new ladies have to submit photo id.  Guys do not have to submit anything.  As long as they are smart enough not to use the same ip address on both it is pretty simple.  Exhibit A - John F.  Does that count as far as reporting? :)  Does it really require reporting - or as I stated is it obvious??   How about Infinity who even stated his other handle that is still live and usable? (I do not believe any nefarious intent on his part, but that is not the point) How many "new" members have a first thread verifying or trashing a lady of their acquaintance - that they somehow became knowledgeable about before being a member? B) There have been threads in the past concerning blacklists where someone has suggested just "create a new handle and move on."  Need I go on?  Bless Kaduk, seriously, for the largely thankless job (well done!) of trying to manage all this.  But y'all need to spare me the "what are you talking about, that never happens!" line.  That which is obvious is only obvious if one is willing to open their eyes and look!  All that said ....... by all means report.

3 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

there will be consequences if it is discovered a person is using more than obe. 

"Consequences!!"  Once the miscreants are ferreted out and exposed, I want to see some consequences. 

2 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Couple things.  It would be fairly difficult for ladies to pull off the multiple handle thing (except maybe former owner managers lol) because new ladies have to submit photo id.  Guys do not have to submit anything.  As long as they are smart enough not to use the same ip address on both it is pretty simple.  Exhibit A - John F.  Does that count as far as reporting? :)  Does it really require reporting - or as I stated is it obvious??   How about Infinity who even stated his other handle that is still live and usable? (I do not believe any nefarious intent on his part, but that is not the point) How many "new" members have a first thread verifying or trashing a lady of their acquaintance - that they somehow became knowledgeable about before being a member? B) There have been threads in the past concerning blacklists where someone has suggested just "create a new handle and move on."  Need I go on?  Bless Kaduk, seriously, for the largely thankless job (well done!) of trying to manage all this.  But y'all need to spare me the "what are you talking about, that never happens!" line.  That which is obvious is only obvious if one is willing to open their eyes and look!  All that said ....... by all means report.

It is not difficult for ladies to pull it off, they have multiple accounts as well, LOL its just not OBVIOUS to TOB. The focus was not even on ladies, it was on men because Ms Duval mentioned her bad request from those that have multiple accounts. I commented for her to report these guys that she is having so much of a problem with LOL yet someone seems to have a problem with the TOB rules. Gr8 just give it up man, LOL you clearly are trying to explain your point and its OBVIOUS to TOB that you are dead wrong..........................I don't know why but this reminds me of Donald Trump when he was in office trying to explain himself.........

38 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

Ms Duval mentioned her bad request from those that have multiple accounts.

This is NOT what I said! You might want to go back and read my post.  I said, "My bad requests ALWAYS come from TOB" .  That would include the general public just looking at ads, that are not members. Sometimes people that are members. Sometimes people that think if they join 5 minutes before contacting me, somehow I will see them because they are now a member.

No where did I say all my bad requests were from those with multiple accounts @SavoirFaire

There have been a few bad beans over the years, who misbehaved with ladies and were blacklisted under their handle. So to get around this, they just create a new handle.

My original post was to support Gina on the TOBer that cancelled on her and deposits, and Seeker asked under Leyla's cancellation thread what % were p411 and tob.   When BP was around of course my bad requests all came from there. Well those men had to migrate somewhere when BP was shut down.

Before you attach Gr8owl on knowing rules and facts,  make sure you are not twisting things around. As you did.

Edited by Caressa Duval
missing word

40 minutes ago, Caressa Duval said:

This is NOT what I said! You might want to go back and read my post.  I said, "My bad requests ALWAYS come from TOB" .  That would include the general public just looking at ads, that are not members. Sometimes people that are members. Sometimes people that think if they join 5 minutes before contacting me, somehow I will see them because they are now a member.

No where did I say all my bad requests were from those with multiple accounts @SavoirFaire

There have been a few bad beans over the years, who misbehaved with ladies and were blacklisted under their handle. So to get around this, they just create a new handle.

My original post was to support Gina on the TOBer that cancelled on her and deposits, and Seeker asked under Leyla's cancellation thread what % were p411 and tob.   When BP was around of course my bad requests all came from there. Well those men had to migrate somewhere when BP was shut down.

Before you attach Gr8owl on knowing rules and facts,  make sure you are not twisting things around. As you did.

My bad requests ALWAYS come from TOB. I say "requests" because none make it past my screening. Being a member here means nothing to me. Anyone can join without verification and have multiple handles. I apologize if I misquoted you in any way. Have a wonderful Sunday and lets move on ...................

1 hour ago, Savoir Faire said:

It is not difficult for ladies to pull it off, they have multiple accounts as well, LOL its just not OBVIOUS to TOB. The focus was not even on ladies, it was on men because Ms Duval mentioned her bad request from those that have multiple accounts. I commented for her to report these guys that she is having so much of a problem with LOL yet someone seems to have a problem with the TOB rules. Gr8 just give it up man, LOL you clearly are trying to explain your point and its OBVIOUS to TOB that you are dead wrong..........................I don't know why but this reminds me of Donald Trump when he was in office trying to explain himself.........

Wow.  First off, Savi, I was not talking to you and was not particularly interested in what you had to say.  You know how that goes, right? B) I also do not know what your problem was when I offered a perfectly polite opinion on a public post in a public forum let alone why you responded with total disrespect, nor why you  choose to continue to be a pretentious and snarky jerk toward me.  So be it, don't really care.  However, precisely what about my clearly stated point with examples are you having difficulty understanding?  When did you get appointed official spokesperson for TOB ("obvious to TOB ...).  And rather than just being obnoxious, please explain WHAT precisely is it I am dead wrong about?  Bringing Trump in ......... where the hell did that come from?  Clear, logical and fact based discussion without name calling - how does that possibly remind you of Trump?  You on the other hand ......   No matter, but in terms of ever comparing me to Trump ..... and the horse you rode in on.  But prey tell oh great and knowing one, how do ladies create multiple handles when they have to submit real identification to create even one?  And btw, I only mentioned ladies because the person I was trying to respond to and have a conversation with said "be it a guy or gal".  I was explaining what I see as the difference - the requirement to provide id rather than nothing.  Again, not talking to you.  Who is it that has a problem with TOB rules?  I have no problem with any of TOB's rules I simply noted that at times it is so obvious double handles are in play that what would be the use in reporting.  I guess that is too complicated for you to follow.  As you would say, have a great Sunday night.

15 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

Have a wonderful Sunday and lets move on ...................

Love to.  You first.

3 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Wow.  First off, Savi, I was not talking to you and was not particularly interested in what you had to say.  You know how that goes, right? B) I also do not know what your problem was when I offered a perfectly polite opinion on a public post in a public forum let alone why you responded with total disrespect, nor why you  choose to continue to be a pretentious and snarky jerk toward me.  So be it, don't really care.  However, precisely what about my clearly stated point with examples are you having difficulty understanding?  When did you get appointed official spokesperson for TOB ("obvious to TOB ...).  And rather than just being obnoxious, please explain WHAT precisely is it I am dead wrong about?  Bringing Trump in ......... where the hell did that come from?  Clear, logical and fact based discussion without name calling - how does that possibly remind you of Trump?  You on the other hand ......   No matter, but in terms of ever comparing me to Trump ..... and the horse you rode in on.  But prey tell oh great and knowing one, how do ladies create multiple handles when they have to submit real identification to create even one?  And btw, I only mentioned ladies because the person I was trying to respond to and have a conversation with said "be it a guy or gal".  I was explaining what I see as the difference - the requirement to provide id rather than nothing.  Again, not talking to you.  Who is it that has a problem with TOB rules?  I have no problem with any of TOB's rules I simply noted that at times it is so obvious double handles are in play that what would be the use in reporting.  I guess that is too complicated for you to follow.  As you would say, have a great Sunday night.

Love to.  You first.

Have a wonderful Sunday Gr8..............................

Just now, Savoir Faire said:

Have a wonderful Sunday Gr8..............................

And bless your little heart Savi

1 minute ago, gr8owl said:

And bless your little heart Savi

Now thats what I am talking about.....................Thanks for the blessing, I appreciate and hope it really came from your heart. Take care of yourself Gr8 and try to have a good Sunday.............Now lets move on................

12 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

Now thats what I am talking about.....................Thanks for the blessing, I appreciate and hope it really came from your heart. Take care of yourself Gr8 and try to have a good Sunday.............Now lets move on................

Trust me Savi.  It was from the heart.

On 6/24/2021 at 6:51 PM, mustang said:

No deposit, not ever, not for any reason.  deposits are, in my opinion, an open invitation to experience an electronic cash and dash.  Sorry, but any request for deposit is an immediate pass and call the next possibility.  

Agreed 

On 6/27/2021 at 1:51 PM, mustang said:

We agree on all but the deposit.  I have had several surgeries, and have yet to be asked for a deposit.  I am aware of folks that were sans insurance having to pre pay for "unessential" procedures.  To be honest, I am not certain what I would do if an M.D. wanted a deposit.  The way things are going, that MAY become a reality some day soon.  Thanks for the discussion, I learned something, and had had my thoughts "provoked". Have a great week.

What sort of health plan do you have? HMO health plans always demand you to belly up to.the counter and pay a deductable down (nonrefundable) prior to meeting with your doctor. I go to  Kaiser Permanente. here in Lakewood area. Nobody there will see me if I don’t pay my, Co payment first. Trust me in saying this is a normal procedure. I look behind me as well as in front and I notice we all are pulling out cash and credi/debit cards to pay a down deposit to see medical. SW are no deferent we are much like doctors in that we provided a much needed medication. Place value where value is well deserved! Tip your Companions, bring a gift, never short change, haggle  and pay the Cancelation fee or set up a new date if possible. Send reminders as the time draws closer too. Make sure always that you both of you are indeed on the same page ready to encourage each other and to make sure nothing is lost or missing prior to meeting, while together, or after you leave. 

I really love and enjoy the thinking that we are all I love with each other and supportive sources of well sounded encouragement! 

Fuck stereo types! Us ladies and gentlemen crushed that negativity long ago! ❤️