Spermo67

Phone number shows you as a no show? Never no showed- trying to get started

37 posts in this topic

Was told this am my number shows up somewhere as a no show and what confuses me is that I’ve never not shown up (when they actually let you know where to go etc) it’s hard to get references when your the new guy....

how did you all go about it?

Ladies, that is supposed to be our little secret and shame on you for telling him.

Op, that wouldn’t be there for no reason.  Make what you did right and move forward.  

28 minutes ago, Spermo67 said:

Was told this am my number shows up somewhere as a no show and what confuses me is that I’ve never not shown up (when they actually let you know where to go etc) it’s hard to get references when your the new guy....

How long yave you had that number?

I bet he was sneaky and this is a new handle.  

Year maybe or two, max. I’ve never had an account but since Covid started again and needs, I was trying- I did meet someone today so hopefully they will accept my review and tag as a reference! I was just wondering if I should get a burner phone instead?

As for lacy french, I don’t know how to make something right if I’m not aware of any mis giving a or no shows- if anything I’ve been more willing to travel or host but alas many providers are so busy they don’t have time to respond within an hour or two

55 minutes ago, Spermo67 said:

Year maybe or two, max. I’ve never had an account but since Covid started again and needs, I was trying- I did meet someone today so hopefully they will accept my review and tag as a reference! I was just wondering if I should get a burner phone instead?

As for lacy french, I don’t know how to make something right if I’m not aware of any mis giving a or no shows- if anything I’ve been more willing to travel or host but alas many providers are so busy they don’t have time to respond within an hour or two

We don’t just sit around finger fucking ourselves waiting on a gent to come over.  We actually have lives and live them.

You would not have made a naughty list without doing something naughty.  

Laci not Lacy

So you're saying someone else who happens to hobby too, had your number before you and no showed someone?

HAH ;) 

Making it right is always the way to go.....

Fair enough- Sorry laci I didn’t mean any offense there- 

Edited by Spermo67

18 minutes ago, Spermo67 said:

Fair enough- Sorry laci I didn’t mean any offense there- 

No disrespect but if you do the right thing panties all over Colorado will be wet for you and you will never have a problem scheduling again.

23 minutes ago, Leena_rose said:

So you're saying someone else who happens to hobby too, had your number before you and no showed someone?

HAH ;) 

👏🏻👏🏻 We aren’t stupid and don’t appreciate being treated as such.

3 hours ago, Spermo67 said:

There are a lot of ladies that will give second chances especially if there's only one derogatory acct on your credit report. 😋 

You'll usually be required to screen with real world information and put up a deposit so she knows you're not wasting her time.  

4 hours ago, Spermo67 said:

If you are not using a hobby (burner) phone, you WILL live to regret it.  Buy the phone and air cards with CASH

5 hours ago, mustang said:

If you are not using a hobby (burner) phone, you WILL live to regret it.  Buy the phone and air cards with CASH

It is okay to get a "hobby phone", but with screening, we require information that will match up with your name. If I can't connect the dots, and I see you have a BL ding...you won't walk through my door. I am not the only lady that does this. There are too many bad clients out there that just love to wreak havoc on our lives, and we have to be diligent to stay safe. After you are in the clear, I could care less if you call me from a hobby phone, and your new protonmail email account. I don't go around bugging my clients at all hours. Like Laci said, we have lives and things we are doing.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Send the screening info. Send the deposit and you'll get the appt with most providers barring a dangerous offense or multiple ncns/multiple rip off BLs. Sorry just keeping it real.  

19 hours ago, Laci French said:

We don’t just sit around finger fucking ourselves waiting on a gent to come over.  We actually have lives and live them.

You would not have made a naughty list without doing something naughty.  

Laci not Lacy

You go girl.  

To the OP...best advice right now...listen to the ladies who have replied here.

They are trying to steer you right.

19 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

I

19 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

It is okay to get a "hobby phone", but with screening, we require information that will match up with your name. If I can't connect the dots, and I see you have a BL ding...you won't walk through my door. I am not the only lady that does this. There are too many bad clients out there that just love to wreak havoc on our lives, and we have to be diligent to stay safe. After you are in the clear, I could care less if you call me from a hobby phone, and your new protonmail email account. I don't go around bugging my clients at all hours. Like Laci said, we have lives and things we are doing.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I am a lifetime p411 member with 70+ okays  If that is NOT sufficient for you, there are others that will step up.  You have to do what works for you, but one size does not fit all

1 hour ago, mustang said:

I am a lifetime p411 member with 70+ okays  If that is NOT sufficient for you, there are others that will step up.  You have to do what works for you, but one size does not fit all

She didn’t mention anything about p411. She just said if they have a blacklist ding and things aren’t adding up she won’t see them. I’m sure she is referring to a newbie, not someone who has 70 okays. This thread is about someone who is lying about no showing someone. However, BL is always separate from okays. Good reminder to consider behavior and not just okays. 

Also it’s always good to also consider what us ladies deal with when screening & to be mindful & patient. Our goal is just to feel safe And make you happy 

7 hours ago, mustang said:

I think you are presenting a different scenario. You’ve already proven to be a gentleman, fun, and a good guy. Yes, that’s enough for myself and many other ladies. Not every client has your credentials, and require a bit more cautiousness. The fact is MOST clients are gentleman, and just looking for a fun, nice adventure. There’s just a few bad eggs that require us to be on our toes. I’m sure this makes sense.😉

On 11/21/2020 at 3:27 PM, mustang said:

I'm just curious as to how so? About 5 years and I haven't had any issues..... I am not going to buy or use another phone to me that's just dumb, but I dont have someone else I feep I have to hide things from either....

On 11/22/2020 at 4:36 PM, mustang said:

Yeah, P411 is no longer run by Gina and is pretty much crap with screening. About anyone can sign up now, even the lovely cops, and have people okay them so that excuse isn't going to work for us anymore. If you find ladies willing to take the risk, see them, but it won't work with ladies, like me, that as screen in a specific way. 

FYI, I have had in the last 6 months a few gents from P411 see me(they did also give me other info I requested) and they weren't really that great clients. It is a site I use as another venue, but it isn't a major one for me due to its lack of security and good clientele.

The nature of this business is it changes all the time, you either change with it, or deal with the consequences of not wanting to change. The choice is solely up to you.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

7 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

Yeah, P411 is no longer run by Gina and is pretty much crap with screening. About anyone can sign up now, even the lovely cops, and have people okay them so that excuse isn't going to work for us anymore.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Well, this makes me sad! :o

Gina got out of P411 a long time ago.  From what I hear, it is strictly a verification site now.

One important thing to remember for the ladies, even if a guy has multiple okays (it doesn’t matter if he has 40+ okays), always screen.  You never know.

On 11/22/2020 at 4:36 PM, mustang said:

Your absolute correct,  one size does not fit all.  Each situating is different.  1 OK on P411 with a throw phone won't work.  70 oks with a throw phone is a lot different. 

Edited by Cherry aka Miya

On 11/25/2020 at 11:29 AM, SultryKitten said:

Yeah, P411 is no longer run by Gina and is pretty much crap with screening. About anyone can sign up now, even the lovely cops, and have people okay them so that excuse isn't going to work for us anymore. If you find ladies willing to take the risk, see them, but it won't work with ladies, like me, that as screen in a specific way. 

FYI, I have had in the last 6 months a few gents from P411 see me(they did also give me other info I requested) and they weren't really that great clients. It is a site I use as another venue, but it isn't a major one for me due to its lack of security and good clientele.

The nature of this business is it changes all the time, you either change with it, or deal with the consequences of not wanting to change. The choice is solely up to you.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Who is the "us" you refer to????  I have always been an advocate of ladies doing what they need to do, just as I will select the ladies I choose to see.  You bad mouth P411 but you are listed there.  I have and will continue to to "take a pass" on ladies that expect more personal info then is necessary.  Unfortunately for the reputable ladies out there, there are many, many ladies that are rob's and many of them want lots of personal information, not to mention deposits.  "Providers"  have been known to track clients using their real world phone numbers.  Some have been known to "out" clients to their employers, wives, friends and the list goes on.  There are, I suspect, a great many experienced clients that, like me, will simply thank you for your time and move on to a provider that can accept our okays' . While I am certain that there are many clients that will roll the dice and comply with your demands, I am equally certain that there are a great many who will not.  I wish you luck and hope your business thrives.

On 11/21/2020 at 0:36 PM, Leena_rose said:

HAH ;) 

I think we're ruling out the possibility of the provider reporting the wrong number. I think it's possible that he inquired about setting up a date got, rejected because he's new. Then maybe someone else was a no show, and the provider got the numbers mixed up. 

16 hours ago, mustang said:

Who is the "us" you refer to????  I have always been an advocate of ladies doing what they need to do, just as I will select the ladies I choose to see.  You bad mouth P411 but you are listed there.  I have and will continue to to "take a pass" on ladies that expect more personal info then is necessary.  Unfortunately for the reputable ladies out there, there are many, many ladies that are rob's and many of them want lots of personal information, not to mention deposits.  "Providers"  have been known to track clients using their real world phone numbers.  Some have been known to "out" clients to their employers, wives, friends and the list goes on.  There are, I suspect, a great many experienced clients that, like me, will simply thank you for your time and move on to a provider that can accept our okays' . While I am certain that there are many clients that will roll the dice and comply with your demands, I am equally certain that there are a great many who will not.  I wish you luck and hope your business thrives.

Mustang, I know you are a good client, but you are being obtuse about our side of the business. There are a small number of providers that take client's information and use it for a dark purpose...the rest of us could give a shit where you work, live, eat, marry, etc. We just want to know that you aren't going to come in, rob, rape, or beat the crap out of us. The majority of us see this as our job, go to work, and then go home to our personal lives. 

I wasn't crapping on P411, I was being honest about how it has changed, and letting you know it isn't this little magic rainbow spot where everything is perfect and you can use it solely to pick up a provider. I follow hundreds of ladies all over the states, and see many posts about P411 and its lack of security...and these are legit providers that are well known in the community bowing out of using P411 because of these issues. That should speak volumes to you as a client. I am on it, but it is just like all of the other sites I am on just another venue for me to advertise for exposure. I don't use it for verification.

I have encountered two serial killers, and a serial rapist that didn't give me real info back in the day when I was young and naive thinking that reviews and references were all I needed to see a client. I was lucky to not be one of their victims, but that is the thing...I was lucky. I prefer to be more vigilant and provide that safety(not just for myself, but for my clients and fellow providers)by requiring their info if they want to see me.

I am okay with clients choosing to not see me if it means that I will be safer and happier. I no longer do this for volume, but for the experiences I have with clients that want the same as well. My opinion is if they want to see me that bad, they will do their homework and know that I respect their choice to trust me to safeguard their personal info(which I do), fill it out, and get ready to have a great time.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Edited by SultryKitten

On 11/28/2020 at 0:09 PM, SultryKitten said:

Mustang, I know you are a good client, but you are being obtuse about our side of the business. There are a small number of providers that take client's information and use it for a dark purpose...the rest of us could give a shit where you work, live, eat, marry, etc. 

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I agree with your statement about the relative few (likely more than either of us would like to believe) however, I think that there are relatively few clients in the categories you try to screen out, but in both of our cases, in only takes one in either group to foul up some ones day.  I have no animas toward anyone who fears for their safety and takes steps to protect themselves.   

On 12/1/2020 at 0:58 PM, mustang said:

I agree with your statement about the relative few (likely more than either of us would like to believe) however, I think that there are relatively few clients in the categories you try to screen out, but in both of our cases, in only takes one in either group to foul up some ones day.  I have no animas toward anyone who fears for their safety and takes steps to protect themselves.   

"Wow," I initially thought, "harsh thread." But in reality, if I saw a NCNS history I'd probably politely decline to meet -- not a fan of just ignoring people. Although hearing some background, I'd look up the last re-registration time of the number to discern if the person, @Spermo67 in this case, was lying. If it really was a new number, I'd give him a chance.

@Mustang do some math: During busy times a popular woman will see five clients a day, five days a week, three weeks a month (or more if she's adept with menstrual cup). That's 25 a week, say 900+ encounters a year, 700 or so of them different/non-repeat clients.

Borderline personality disorder is more prevalent among men. BPD with violent tendencies -- psychopathy and such were removed from the DSM -- especially violence against women is a predominately a male phenomenon. Add up the years if a successful provider sticks with this and given that 10% of men are borderline personalities (the narcissists make the easiest, best clients, you don't have to talk! So not all borderline people are bad, some are great clients) and women WILL meet dangerous, abuse men. Frequently.

Many borderline men hide in plain sight, and rack up reviews. What about the hobbyist who has tons of reviews, lies about his real name to the point of forming fake companies/linkedin profile, and has admitted in a public forum, to (REDACTED BY ME)? When the hammer falls on that predator, I want to be one of the women who never let his creeper self near me. Gross.

For the above reasons, I'll never -- and I mean never -- see people anonymously. Some men are obsessive, some are dangerous, some are both, it's just not worth the risk.

You've got sixteen reviews. Perhaps seen 10x that many women in your lifetime? Your odds of being subjected to violence are orders of magnitude lower than a providers', almost none from a sober, non-pimped woman...

As for "burner" numbers, I'll talk over them, but eventually want to see a number where caller ID matches the name of the person contacting me. Similarly, if I like the client and trust him, I'll give out my actual cell phone with associated name. Seems only fair to me... ...oddly, most men don't ask and want the illusion of "Jessica"...

1- 100okays on p411 im still going to ask last 4-5 ladies about you/ see if you been blacklisted for any reason 

just do my screening as I always do for a Newbie or someone who been around 20years .