jonkassan

Hey ladies, what are the reasons for no AA?

76 posts in this topic

I've noticed that there are a few providers that don't provide to AA. Even some AA providers don't see AA. What are some of the reasons why this is a policy? just wanting to know some insight.

I'm sure each lady that is selective about whom they see have their reason. Just like men are usually selective about ladies with a specific body type or age. It's their personal choice. Their reason why is none of my business.

I have actually seen in ads by AA ladies that they don’t see AA men because it reminds them too much of family.

To each their own. Everyone (women and men) has their own preferences and is entitled to their preferences.

Because they’re scared little racists.

Or work for one, and are complicit. 

51 minutes ago, MyraGold said:

If this is the case, explain why then some AA women won’t see AA men.

Its not always about racism.

43 minutes ago, MyraGold said:

Racism, I don’t know? Anymore @MyraGold this Racist Card is being pulled. Personally I have seen a few very nice black men. I am going to say this topic has been brought up in the past before. The truth is any one of the ladies can say, “Sorry, we are just not a good fit”.  Truthfully, sometimes it is better to move on then to hear someone’s reasoning for not seeing a certain religion, race, anything else of that nature.  Plenty of fish in the sea! Best of luck and don’t take or allow emotions to get

the best of you! 

13 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I have actually seen in ads by AA ladies that they don’t see AA men because it reminds them too much of family.

To each their own. Everyone (women and men) has their own preferences and is entitled to their preferences.

Never even thought about the family reasoning. interesting

22 hours ago, jonkassan said:

I've noticed that there are a few providers that don't provide to AA. Even some AA providers don't see AA. What are some of the reasons why this is a policy? just wanting to know some insight.

My question for you is, did you even bother to ask the providers that you noticed this on their profiles this question? Its always a good thing to get the opinion that you are interested in from the source that created your interest. I mean LOL, why ask opinions of ladies who may not fit in this category. And second, in some cases, the women are protecting their brand. Some of their clients won't see them if they see certain clients, so its not always the provider ladies that should be looked upon as racist, some are just protecting their money making brands and you may find are not racist at all......................

On 10/25/2020 at 6:07 AM, SixtiesDude said:

I'm sure each lady that is selective about whom they see have their reason. Just like men are usually selective about ladies with a specific body type or age. It's their personal choice. Their reason why is none of my business.

Amen!

Where there's billions of people, there will be billions of answers for any subjective question.

Ultimately it doesn't invalidate her preferences or her choice of seeing who she wishes to see. There's little to no value gained from asking why in this situation, and much to be gained from focusing on finding ladies who are more accommodating to your needs.

Hey hobby people why:

Do some only see PSE?

Do some only see GFE?

Do some only see over 30?

Do some only see over 40?

Do some only see providers with implants?

Do some only see providers with itty bitty titties?

Do some only see verified providers?

Do some only see FBSM?

Do people ask the same question over and over rather than search the discussion history?

Do we rehash the same thread bear topics?

Do we not push to develop a stronger sense of community?

Some other queries along the same lines...

Some people...would rather play mental gymnastics to justify being racist than to just keep it to themselves. You could literally just be quiet. 

But by all means let everyone know so they can avoid you! 

This topic keeps coming up but the answer is very obvious. Truth is some of y’all don’t see an issue because it doesn’t morally affect/move you. 

On 10/24/2020 at 11:33 PM, jonkassan said:

Maybe they too petite and can’t handle the AA. 

On 10/25/2020 at 4:37 PM, ilovewomen said:

If this is the case, explain why then some AA women won’t see AA men.

Its not always about racism.

With all due respect racism is deeply engrained in society and because ignorance is bliss for some, so they would rather choose to be ignorant. And put something on their profile that is based on awful stereotyping and judgment with the high possible ability to hurt very nice men that don’t deserve it...

part of unlearning racism doesn’t require budging on your personal sexual preferences. It’s learning how to navigate society in a more compassionate way 

Edited by Leena_rose

10 hours ago, coking said:

Maybe they too petite and can’t handle the AA. 

Really? There are no white guys with big dicks?

1 hour ago, pfunk said:

My Drill Sargent in basic training used to call me needledick...but then again he called all of us that😂😂

Ahhh the Ole Race thread emerges! Almost as popular as a rate thread! Fires up some ladies and guys to chastise those raging racist providers! Lets wheel out some anti love for those bigoted bitches who refuse to see guys over...or under...a certain age! Or refuse to see other girls! But wait! THAT'S DIFFERENT!  No it's not! Yes it is! Which one?  The age thing or gender thing? Yes! No! Both! Neither! My view is right and yours is wrong and bad!!  Let us not forget to mention the most intelligent,wise and experienced providers and clients who consider their reputations and businesses and read these race threads and don't say  Jack Shit!  I raise my glass to the Golden Silent....that is, until, like the Hatfield's and McCoy's, "you is either with us, er aginst us". Even you are declared part of the problem because you don't speak up to be part of "THE solution"....( or should I say THEir solution). OK...enough of that! Now back to discussing the outrageous and  inexplicable lack of 100 an hour bareback FS ladies! Hahahahahahahahahahahah

I’ve actually seen many small and corporate businesses lately with anti-racism signs. On their websites & in their windows....I’m sure they care about their businesses too 

Now for a less sarcastic analysis of why these threads become charged, inflammatory and ridiculous. Short answer, human emotion and bias. Self bias....not racism or bigotry. Long answer explanation. When a provider chooses not to see someone for reasons of age, race, gender...she becomes exactly like a legitimate, licensed, business selling cakes, real estate, dinners, cars, rental homes, etc. Must not discriminate! On the other hand, as a client, when she is, or becomes older, heavier, of a different race...it's ok for you to reject her...I mean, it's not like you are paying her for her time like an employer...wait...WAIT! You ARE paying for her time, and if she advertises certain job skills, you have certain expectations...EXACTLY like an employer. That however is different as we all know. The law, on regular businesses, is very clear. Workers who do NOT want to work for someone based on race, age, color, creed, gender, etc are forbidden to quit, refuse hire. Wait...they are NOT??? Only goes the other way around . Here is the catch certain to piss off many. People selfishly hop the fence from side to side and change perspective based ON WHAT THEY WANT. I like her ass and tits but she wont see "people like me"....she is a racist..... like a realtor or baker refusing to sell me a cake or house. If she DOES see me, I am her employer, "paying for her time" and she better live up to her reviews. However, 5 years and 30 pounds later, I have every right to reject her for a more sleek gal since I'm the "customer". Is she the employee? The Service provider? The employer? Which of those things am I? Answer: We hop the fence and "are" whichever one gives us what we selfishly want at the time.......that's the confusion and debate. By all means...deny and flame away.  

Interesting point, Admiral.  
As an employer I face a law suit if I refuse to hire someone with blue skin and orange hair, but there no consequences if they refuse the job because I have green skin and red eyes.  They have a choice and I don’t.

Yet in the marketplace, I’m in trouble if I don’t serve our blue skinned brethren, but they’re free to go elsewhere if they don’t like my green skin.  Again, they have a choice and I don’t.

Admiral, thanks for pointing out that humans are flawed. I'm shocked!

Got any solutions to the problem? :confused:

7 hours ago, pfunk said:

Admiral, thanks for pointing out that humans are flawed. I'm shocked!

Got any solutions to the problem? :confused:

Solutions? Not exactly. A solution kind of implies that one has clearly defined the truth. I can offer up a suggestion however. People might keep in mind that the word "choice", especially as it applies to our own bodies, resonates with everyone in activity. It is also good not to decide that our view is the absolute truth and there is something wrong with people who see things differently.

On 10/28/2020 at 6:04 PM, pfunk said:

Maybe preference of which dick then? 

On 10/25/2020 at 3:44 PM, MyraGold said:

Wow

I’d like a sweeping, knight’s mustache like Vercingetorix, but the best I can come up with is a dirty George Michael. Thinking about spinning up a gofundme. 

... and research funding for why people don’t care why I care about why Batman can’t kill that fucking Joker.

I mean, really, Batman?

On 10/28/2020 at 8:54 PM, Admiral C said:

Let us not forget to mention the most intelligent,wise and experienced providers and clients who consider their reputations and businesses and read these race threads and don't say  Jack Shit!  I raise my glass to the Golden Silent....

I’m too feisty to be wise and silent. I don’t give a damn about my bad reputation if it keeps hateful people away. I accept that. And I also know being quiet doesn’t inspire change. 

1 hour ago, MyraGold said:

I’m too feisty to be wise and silent. I don’t give a damn about my bad reputation if it keeps hateful people away. I accept that. And I also know being quiet doesn’t inspire change. 

I wouldn’t pay anyone mind who doesn’t think racism is real or women should be silent. Dark ages much Lol....I raise my glass to the sexy beautiful empowered ladies that are bold enough to be themselves and know it won’t change their busines$ 💜 🥂

On 10/27/2020 at 3:50 PM, MyraGold said:

just keep it to themselves. You could literally just be quiet. 

Respectfully, "keeping a lid on it" isn't the answer, ignorance breeds racism and it needs to be brought forth so racist people can be educated not to project their mental deficiencies and emotional problems on others to self-justify problems of their own.

I choose to revel in diversity, not chafe against it. Homogeneity is boring...