gb0138

Rising asset prices

103 posts in this topic

Maybe the big head has to much time on it’s hands but has anyone noticed 400 is the new 300 and 500 is the new 400? I even noticed my first “frequent flier” card of sorts out there. That’s a first for this old hobbyist. I’m starting to question the little head more often🤔 However, the big head often loses, as usual. 

You just haven’t been around long enough.  For me $100 has become $300.  It’s called inflation.  Hell, I remember $0.20/gal for gasoline and $0.25 for a pack of smokes.

As for frequent fliers, that’s also an old marketing aid.  I remember BOGO sales; buy one get 1/2 off a future date.  One TOB gal gave out little charms; collect them for a free session.  Another favorite had a monthly retainer at a steep discount.

If you sit on the side of the road long enough and the parade comes back around the block. 😁

Yes, I’ve noticed. It’s cut back on my activities. 

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

You just haven’t been around long enough.  For me $100 has become $300.  It’s called inflation.  Hell, I remember $0.20/gal for gasoline and $0.25 for a pack of smokes.

As for frequent fliers, that’s also an old marketing aid.  I remember BOGO sales; buy one get 1/2 off a future date.  One TOB gal gave out little charms; collect them for a free session.  Another favorite had a monthly retainer at a steep discount.

If you sit on the side of the road long enough and the parade comes back around the block. 😁

What was Abe Lincoln like? 🤔Ha!

11 minutes ago, gb0138 said:

Tall 😜

Edited by Bit Banger

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

I remember those days.  I used to make the guys cough up their quarters when I stopped a Gas-O-Mat to fill up my care so we could cruise around the city.

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Another favorite had a monthly retainer at a steep discount.

I've taken advantage of deals like this a couple times; once for two years. If you have good chemistry it can be a great way to go. 

Some people like to keep the same because it causes confusion the next time u play. Sucks that's happening 

Yes, they go up as everything else eventually does. I do find that the new,  younger ones are usually asking the higher prices. The others know the value of repeat business. Price accordingly. They are the ones who are most likely to stay around.

Edited by Alex Majors

I have also noticed that Asian providers all ask the same price, which hasn't changed in years. Russian providers also seem to share the same price. Again, hasn't changed in years. I play less now and spend my money on other hobbies. Not much else you can do. 

9 hours ago, gb0138 said:

😂😂😂

I remember when I could put 4 quarters in the cigarette machine for a pack of smokes when I was a kid. 😎😳

I was small enough to reach my hand in through the bottom and take a pack out.  Bad boy!!! Didn’t smoke but it was fun at the time. 

3 hours ago, Vassago said:

I have also noticed that Asian providers all ask the same price, which hasn't changed in years. Russian providers also seem to share the same price. Again, hasn't changed in years. 

Not my experience at all. I've run into price variations in Asian providers, and Russian providers, too. :confused:

On 8/11/2020 at 6:14 AM, Bit Banger said:

Does that mean, Service Merchandise, will make a comeback? I loved that place.😍🥳

5 hours ago, tide32 said:

Does that mean, Service Merchandise, will make a comeback? I loved that place.😍🥳

No, but if there continues to be a need, someone will fill the niche.  

Why do you think prostitution is still around?  Despite all the do-gooders actions, a void in our society still exists.  One which our fine YL serve so well.  TY, ladies.

On 8/11/2020 at 6:14 AM, Bit Banger said:

How did that monthly retainer work out? Did you get preferred scheduling? I like that idea myself.

5 hours ago, Hal said:

How did that monthly retainer work out? Did you get preferred scheduling? I like that idea myself.

I did not partake of that option, so IDK.

Call a lady of your preference and inquire if she’d be interested in such an arrangement.  You never know what she might say. 

I have noticed price increases as well. It has caused me to limit my activities.  $300-350 is a resonable rate. This just means instead of seeing my favorite providers 4-5 time per year it has cut it down to 2. My income has not gone up and will not in the near future. 

3 hours ago, jdjd1989 said:

I have noticed price increases as well. It has caused me to limit my activities.  $300-350 is a resonable rate. This just means instead of seeing my favorite providers 4-5 time per year it has cut it down to 2. My income has not gone up and will not in the near future. 

I hear ya. 

Well 200 is about my Max. And it wasn't any better than my other 100s or 150s. 

I can't go an hour and it'd take longer than that to go twice, 

4 hours ago, Mike940370 said:

Well 200 is about my Max. And it wasn't any better than my other 100s or 150s. 

I can't go an hour and it'd take longer than that to go twice, 

You are such a studly charmer!  LOL! :lol:

On 8/13/2020 at 2:59 PM, Hal said:

I wonder if I could use my Medicare+. 🤔 The copay is only $30. A I got that covered. 👍🏻

8 hours ago, tide32 said:

I wonder if I could use my Medicare+. 🤔 The copay is only $30. A I got that covered. 👍🏻

The visit could go down as a full body physical. Or maybe a heart test,  where the activities replace the treadmill. Now all you need is a Doctor/Manager who has a staff of working girls. The only issue is they would bill out $400 a visit. Medicare would say the visit is only worth $250. Lol

She would have to bill at least $1,000 to Medicare to cover the cost of the paper work and receive a $300 payment from Medicare.

I love when they raise prices. I might just have my wages garnished straight to the TOB ladies.

39 minutes ago, oldguy47 said:

There are no unreasonable rates, only rates I'm willing or unwilling to pay.

This!