Popeye904

Whats up with all the unprofessionals lately?

21 posts in this topic

Man a simple reply is professional, having clients drive 30+ miles to not even recieve a response is just childish!! Come on ladies!!

9 minutes ago, Popeye904 said:

Man a simple reply is professional, having clients drive 30+ miles to not even recieve a response is just childish!! Come on ladies!!

So, exactly how many times has this happened to you, in the last, say, 60 days?

How about in the last year...how many times have you been stood up?

1 hour ago, Popeye904 said:

Sorry that happened to you. :(

Truly professional ladies do not stand our gentlemen up.

2 hours ago, Popeye904 said:

3 times in last 24 hrs 

3 times in the last 24 hours suck.

Where are you finding these ladies?

Are they well established?

Reviews?

Local ladies?

What are your discussions like with these ladies?

Trying tin figure out what you are doing to have such bad luck.

2 hours ago, Popeye904 said:

3 times in last 24 hrs 

Wow. Without knowing the particulars, it would seem that 3 NCNS in 24 hrs. is an extraordinarily high failure rate.  If it were me, I might step back and see if there is anything I am doing to contribute to these outcomes.  Not throwing any shade here, just trying to make sense of your scenario........

Just now, sb1212 said:

Wow. Without knowing the particulars, it would seem that 3 NCNS in 24 hrs. is an extraordinarily high failure rate.  If it were me, I might step back and see if there is anything I am doing to contribute to these outcomes.  Not throwing any shade here, just trying to make sense of your scenario........

I agree with you.

There are a lot of factors involved in order to have a successful meeting.

Your preference seems to be companions in their 20s, that's on the closer end to being childish than companions in their 30s, 40s, 50s. Although age doesn't equal maturity, I would think there would be a higher percentage the younger they are. 

3 times in 24hrs, maybe rethink your strategy

If I had 3 NS's in 24 hours, I would definitely look inward and find out what I need to change up. 

15 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Your preference seems to be companions in their 20s, that's on the closer end to being childish than companions in their 30s, 40s, 50s. Although age doesn't equal maturity, I would think there would be a higher percentage the younger they are. 

If I had 3 NS's in 24 hours, I would definitely look inward and find out what I need to change up. 

Agree with Hunter’s comments.  If you’re fantasy is to be with anyone? Do your homework and  research her carefully. Talk to those  gentlemen who have written reviews. Some of the gentlemen are great at returning PM’s.  Look for her number in google. Does she have a website, reviews, anything else of this nature? No guarantees in this world. We are all so very different and gorgeous as HELL!!!
Best of Luck! 

Don't forget that it's a difficult time for everyone. Some can't find enough TP with which to wipe their bum.

But the more mature, established vendor is generally the most reliable.

1 hour ago, Old_Timer said:

Don't forget that it's a difficult time for everyone. Some can't find enough TP with which to wipe their bum.

But the more mature, established vendor is generally the most reliable.

Think I have 12 rolls of  Charmin. I should be covered for another week or two? At least I sure hope so?!😂😂

21 hours ago, Popeye904 said:

Choose wisely and I'm sorry this happened to you.

21 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Good point Hunter, I figured that one out a while ago.  Women who are a little older tend to treat it as a business and understand the importance of all around customer service and establishing a reliable reputation. 

OP,, seems like every one has given you the best input .. Now use it and learn from them ..

On 3/14/2020 at 9:43 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I also noted that his 3 reviews were for appointments that were 15 minutes in length.  The length of an appointment that he seeks could factor into the issues he is experiencing.

And that this was his second post here.  Maybe he needs to find a mirror?

On 3/16/2020 at 7:31 AM, ilovewomen said:

I also noted that his 3 reviews were for appointments that were 15 minutes in length.  The length of an appointment that he seeks could factor into the issues he is experiencing.

People still do 15 minutes? Jeez

Thats why he gets stood up. Look at what he doing. Too much traffic for me. Plus 15 minutes bring a certain type of clients.

My 2 cents

Well I hope things get better for you. There are several guys that may be able to guide you. 

Lot of speculation on the responses, I hope you learn from it. Don’t complain on this forum, unless you are a good looking lady 😛

10 hours ago, Todoesprivado said:

Lot of speculation on the responses, I hope you learn from it. Don’t complain on this forum, unless you are a good looking lady 😛

From an odds perspective he's doing something wrong. 0 for 3 in 24hrs. I see quite a few admirers and I haven't had 3 NS's in a year, much less a day. Same with the ladies. If they consistently get NS's, time to make adjustments. Work smarter not harder is my 2 cents. 

Or keep doing what you're doing, and keep getting what you're getting and keep complaining. Maybe he just needs a hug. 🤗🤗🤗