mmc76

Welcome me

16 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

After months of being a guest user and following threads each night, I have taken the next step of joining this fun and intimate group.

Hope to know all though forum post and/or DM soon. Not new to the hobby, but for sure new to the TOB as a new member. 

I have been hobbyist for 5 years now. Some of the providers were TOB members and now retired ;(

Welcome. Thanks for the lovely introduction. I hope you have fun participating.  💙

8 hours ago, mmc76 said:

Hi Everyone,

After months of being a guest user and following threads each night, I have taken the next step of joining this fun and intimate group.

Hope to know all though forum post and/or DM soon. Not new to the hobby, but for sure new to the TOB as a new member. 

I have been hobbyist for 5 years now. Some of the providers were TOB members and now retired ;(

Welcome in!

Welcome to our community.  I was like you, in that I lurked and read a lot before joining.  Even after joining, I just posted reviews and did not participate in the forums.  A couple of years ago, when some things changed, I started participating in the forums.  It has been great fun and I have gotten to know some wonderful people.  Hope you have a fantastic 2020.

Now this is the way to properly introduce yourself as a newbie to the community here.

Welcome to our dysfunctional little slice of life.

Hope you you have fun.

Thank you all, for the warm welcome!!

I will continue to rely on research for my next steps, plan is to meet some of the lovely ladies in person very soon through proper channels:) 

Nice job with the first post! So many times someone new posts somthing completely absurd and then they wonder why they are lambasted with snarky replys...your post is how it's done!  Welcome! 👍

Welcome To 2020 at TOB .. And Happy New Year To Meet All The  Sexy Hot Ladies :P

Edited by lustybustygina

Welcome to TOB and hope you have many wonderful encounters.  

Welcome aboard. May your new year be better than your last year.

Welcome! This is a great site. Happy to have good new members. I have yet to be too active, but I’m working to go more full time and plan on being much more active.. 😉💋