edenver

I've been getting a LOT of flakes lately...

62 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I read a lot of my pm’s on my email and that might be why it doesn’t always appear as read to the sender. 

I didn’t know this was option. Mine come through essentially saying I’ve received a message someone and to follow the link to read it. Can you hit me with some instructions? I’d rather not login every time I need to read a message. Assuming guys have this ability.  

I have it set where I get an email when I get a pm or post that I’ve subscribed to on the board.  

Not sure how I originally set that and I will look on my profile options and see if I can find out for you. 

40 minutes ago, JoDoe27 said:

I didn’t know this was option. Mine come through essentially saying I’ve received a message someone and to follow the link to read it. Can you hit me with some instructions? I’d rather not login every time I need to read a message. Assuming guys have this ability.  

Account-Account settings-Notification settings😘

14 hours ago, Laci French said:

Don’t text in the middle of the night and for the love of all that’s good in the world never expect right now love.  

I get that so much lately!! I have a second job I don’t just sit around and wait for people to text me or get in touch with me. And then get mad about it lol come on guys we do have a real life just like you do. We are human give us some notice... just because I post doesn’t mean that I’m available right now. I’m still going to go through the screening process with you there’s still things that we all have to do to be safe so it’s not going to be a right now thing unless I’ve seen you before 

36 minutes ago, Madison Taylor said:

I get that so much lately!! I have a second job I don’t just sit around and wait for people to text me or get in touch with me. And then get mad about it lol come on guys we do have a real life just like you do. We are human give us some notice... just because I post doesn’t mean that I’m available right now. I’m still going to go through the screening process with you there’s still things that we all have to do to be safe so it’s not going to be a right now thing unless I’ve seen you before 

What you request is fine by me, as an engineer I plan the shit out of things and like to make appointments ahead of time - up to a week sometimes.  However, here it can get confusing for the guys.  There a lots of ladies with the "do not call until you are ready to see me" "no appointments" business model and some who get a little bent when you ask even a day ahead!  Just sayin' for the guys it can get a bit confusing -  you try to play by the lady's rules, but first you have to figure out what her rules are and do so without being a "time waster"  Who knew getting laid could be so complicated lol? :)

42 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

What you request is fine by me, as an engineer I plan the shit out of things and like to make appointments ahead of time - up to a week sometimes.  However, here it can get confusing for the guys.  There a lots of ladies with the "do not call until you are ready to see me" "no appointments" business model and some who get a little bent when you ask even a day ahead!  Just sayin' for the guys it can get a bit confusing -  you try to play by the lady's rules, but first you have to figure out what her rules are and do so without being a "time waster"  Who knew getting laid could be so complicated lol? :)

I agree with you. Because of my job, I have to plan days ahead, in order to carve out some time. I know I am not the only guy contacting the girl and that she has a real life too. It isn't life or death if we don't meet.  Then some of these girls who say they don't do same day appointments, will send me a random text. Would you like to see me tonight?  Some are ones who screened me and went dark for days to a week before.

Well a word of advise, if you message a lady make it to the point and book an appointment quickly because most dont have time for long drawn out conversations as normally those dont work out well, so keep it straight to the point until you have had the opportunity to meet her....Also realize there are some who arent around or busy when you message so just keep trying as there are only so many beautiful ladies to go around here....LOL....Well you get my drift, the most of the reputable providers here may not be around when you want but they are worth the wait, as you can pretty much be assured you enjoy your time doing so....And dont stress its like anything in life it takes time and hard work to build your reputation in a community and there is really no one who is just going to hand it over to you without you are willing to do it yourself first and if they do then it is not going to last, but that is something that only time will tell.....So just relax and have a great time you might find when you are not so anxious everything will just come together as it should....

I agree with all of you I think that it’s got to be really tough on your side to figure out who wants what and when and how and you guys must be going in circles because everybody’s different. It has to be frustrating because we all are in this independently and we all run our business differently so I do feel for you I truly truly do :(

1 hour ago, Alex Majors said:

I agree with you. Because of my job, I have to plan days ahead, in order to carve out some time. I know I am not the only guy contacting the girl and that she has a real life too. It isn't life or death if we don't meet.  Then some of these girls who say they don't do same day appointments, will send me a random text. Would you like to see me tonight?  Some are ones who screened me and went dark for days to a week before.

That brings up a good question that I’ve been wanting to ask and know the answer to .... Do you guys like when a provider reaches out to you? I personally know that a lot of people have a private life and don’t like to be interrupted at random moments so I worry about sending a text at random times and I just want to know whether any of you would like if a provider was to initiate any meeting or contact ?? 

1 hour ago, Madison Taylor said:

That brings up a good question that I’ve been wanting to ask and know the answer to .... Do you guys like when a provider reaches out to you? I personally know that a lot of people have a private life and don’t like to be interrupted at random moments so I worry about sending a text at random times and I just want to know whether any of you would like if a provider was to initiate any meeting or contact ?? 

I find it flattering when a beautiful lady, I've seen before reaches out, to me, at random!  In my honest opinion, seems I made a very positive impression and she's thinking about me 🤗  I may not be able to respond, immediately  ( work, out with friends / family, prior engagement,   etc. ....) , but I WILL answer back asap.  I, also, may not be available at that moment, but that lady just earned big points in my mind, and will most likely be seeing me very soon !  

I don't mind it when they reach out.  Like said above, it is nice to know that they think enough of me to send a text.  Obviously our last session or sessions left a positive impression on them. There could be a day that I could quickly change my schedule to meet them. Some that do, will give me a special rate as an incentive.  So everyone wins and the session with a regular goes so much smoother.

7 hours ago, Madison Taylor said:

Your hours are listed as 10am-3am. Assuming you’re being hit up between 3am-9am which would outside your normal hours I can see the frustration on your part. If that’s not the case maybe updating the hour range would help? 

4 hours ago, Madison Taylor said:

I can only speak for myself and since I am single, ladies can pm, text or call me at any given time of the day. If I am busy, I will get back with them when the opportunity presents itself. In my opinion, when a lady contacts me, it tells me that I am at least being thought of, whether its for friendship or business and that in turn is going to put her at the top of the list when I decide to pay someone a visit. I cannot count how many times I have been contacted by a woman and followed through with a same day visit. So with that said, MTE you can contact me whenever you feel the need................................

41 minutes ago, JoDoe27 said:

Your hours are listed as 10am-3am. Assuming you’re being hit up between 3am-9am which would outside your normal hours I can see the frustration on your part. If that’s not the case maybe updating the hour range would help? 

That’s my preferred time but I sleep a different schedule every day, some days I sleep 8 hours some I sleep 4. I love to be awake at night. Daytime is so chaotic and loud, night is peaceful and calm. But if I limit myself to only the night time there’s some great men out there that I would never meet if I am only available at night. So I try to change my schedule and some days I’ll post early in the morning so I can see those that are not available at night. Basically if somebody wants to see me and they are a morning person I will change my sleep schedule to make it work I should probably change it to 24/7  because that’s basically what I do but I am normally asleep by 5 am and wake up anywhere between 10 am and 2 pm.  And its nice to see that you read... there’s so many men  out there that do not read our profiles 

5 hours ago, Madison Taylor said:

I think that is bad form unless a relationship is established.  But I don’t have a dick so what do I know😂😂

7 hours ago, Barbi said:

Well a word of advise, if you message a lady make it to the point and book an appointment quickly because most dont have time for long drawn out conversations as normally those dont work out well, so keep it straight to the point until you have had the opportunity to meet her....Also realize there are some who arent around or busy when you message so just keep trying as there are only so many beautiful ladies to go around here....LOL....Well you get my drift, the most of the reputable providers here may not be around when you want but they are worth the wait, as you can pretty much be assured you enjoy your time doing so....And dont stress its like anything in life it takes time and hard work to build your reputation in a community and there is really no one who is just going to hand it over to you without you are willing to do it yourself first and if they do then it is not going to last, but that is something that only time will tell.....So just relax and have a great time you might find when you are not so anxious everything will just come together as it should....

If I feel like I’m leading the conversation towards scheduling I will just delete.  There will be plenty of time to really get to know each other and connecting after the date is scheduled.

The gents need to realize we are getting so many messages a day that we cannot possibly chit-chat with everyone.   

I have enjoyed some great times when ladies have reached out to me via TOB(pm).  Some were repeats, some were new to me but had an established board presence.  When getting a cold calls from new board members, however, I tend to respond but decline their offer.  Note that this is through board (TOB, P411, occasionally ECCIE in TX) channels which should be secure from prying eyes.  Being single, text would be the next least intrusive means of contacting me, though I may not respond until it is convenient to do so.

Hope that helps.

Just now, Laci French said:

The gents need to realize we are getting so many messages a day that we cannot possibly chit-chat with everyone.   

GREAT POINT!!!

5 hours ago, Madison Taylor said:

If I am contacted by a lady I don’t know, I ignore her and will block her if she contacts me a second time and report her to the mods.

If I know the lady, I’ll answer back.

I keep my circle of friends small and close to me.

Edited by ilovewomen

9 hours ago, Madison Taylor said:

I am ok with TOB PM contact, but not email or text. Certainly not calls.  I cant possibly expect providers to track who does and doesnt want to be contacted, and how, so I dont expect to hear from someone. The only recent PM I got was from someone whose profile I viewed, but did not contact. I was impressed with her proactive approach (but did not schedule). I once reached out to a favorite who was unable to respond until about 36 hours later, but she chose not to because she had been blasted once by hobbyist for a delayed response that   put him in an embarrassing scenario. 

10 hours ago, Madison Taylor said:

Im one of the ones that it doesn't matter much of who or when someone contacts me, so I would be on the side that would say yes being contacted letting me know that you are interested in meeting would actually be fine. And with that it would help narrow down who to possibly see next time. But I'm single with little to worry about as long as the lady has a rep and I know she is safe to see

On 6/23/2019 at 8:57 PM, pfunk said:

#1 - Follow the provider's contact guidelines. Does she want text? Some people don't. Whatever she prefers for communication, do that. 

#2 - If it takes you more than 2, or 3 messages, to schedule an appt., you're doing it wrong. You're not making a pen pal, you're scheduling a date.

#3 - Do NOT ask about sexual services. If it's not mentioned on her website, or in a review, don't expect it.

#4 - see #2

Good Luck!

Yes Fallow PFunk! 😊

20 hours ago, Madison Taylor said:

Additional point I've noticed is : Can totally understand someone not wanting to be contacted randomly,  due to awkward situation it may put them in. As far as me, personally,  I'm unattached currently,  plus my schedule is more on the night owl side ... so if I'm available,  later in the evening .. will enjoy the attention if possible! 🤗😁😉

On 6/27/2019 at 1:35 AM, Madison Taylor said:

Personally, I find it an exciting turn on when a lady reaches out to me.....if that contact is sexually explicit...even better. Now I know what some may say here..just looking for  text\e-mail sex...but no. I have had two regulars in the somewhat distat past who would occasionally do it and it usually created a booking. I recall , for example, sitting at my computer and getting an e-mail that said...." Hey (name), How are you? You just kind of popped into my head today in an exciting way. I just had this strong feeling that you really needed a good, old fashioned face fucking from me. Have a great day!"  BOOM! 

On 6/27/2019 at 1:35 AM, Madison Taylor said:

For me it depends on the lady... I have one that contacts me out of the blue and it makes my day... but then she’ll say she needs to pay this or that and could I please come over, that part bothers me a bit.... then I have a couple favorites I just wish I could visit a lot more often and I’m always the one that initiates the contact and I’m thinking “damn I wish they’d reach out to me “and my self esteem goes down the crapper... lol

On 6/23/2019 at 8:30 PM, JungleGeorge said:

Right!!! 😂😂😂 And we LOVE one word introductions that are one word questions that are misspelled. I recently received this “de v?”  from someone. I am assuming that means Denver??? Or devil? Or Devon? Bueller, Bueller? Please gentleman, read our ads. I ask for specific info in mine. When I receive an introduction like the one I referenced above, it’s telling. First and foremost it tells me that person either can not or chooses not to follow directions. If I can’t trust a potential client to follow directions from the onset, how can I trust that he will do so in person? It’s common courtesy (or at a minimum should be) to introduce yourself with a name and some information about yourself. We do that outside of the hobby. Why should this be any different? When you call a Dr’s office for example, do you grunt “how much?” No, you probably introduce yourself, speak in full sentences, talk about availability, maybe share a pleasantry or 2. Whether on the client side or provider side, we all deserve to be treated with kindness, dignity and respect. We all have busy lives. Take the extra millisecond it takes to communicate effectively and respectfully. I guess the bottom line is, at a minimum, I’d rather spend my time with someone pleasant than well, an asshole. But that’s just me. 🤷‍♀️

On 6/28/2019 at 8:46 AM, Admiral C said:

Personally, I find it an exciting turn on when a lady reaches out to me.....if that contact is sexually explicit...even better. Now I know what some may say here..just looking for  text\e-mail sex...but no. I have had two regulars in the somewhat distat past who would occasionally do it and it usually created a booking. I recall , for example, sitting at my computer and getting an e-mail that said...." Hey (name), How are you? You just kind of popped into my head today in an exciting way. I just had this strong feeling that you really needed a good, old fashioned face fucking from me. Have a great day!"  BOOM! 

Admiral, I'm with you on this one.  Though I prefer PM's on TOB from a lady I have not yet met, with those I have seen, either a PM or text is welcomed.  And I've gotta say that there have been some very fun times that followed after a PM or text.  ;)

OP what ever you do or don't do .. "Reading is your best friend first and for most  do you're home work "

1. Don't go are you Available in a text, most of us do screening , and it can take sometime so plan ahead and my be get screened a few days before known as Per Screening . That way if you're a last mint guy you're good to go if she is a Available ,

2. Introduce your self with handle and (First name real or fake ) right away 

3. Tell her you sent a PM  from TOB or P411 and send screening info , to witch should be on her AD what she requires .

4.Don't text when she has NO TEXT  on ad or web site 

My self I don't want Texting , till you're screened 

I want to hear how you carry you're self on the phone or with a chat before I go on to screening .

Chatting can tell you a lot about the person on the other end .  

I don't go on the Gent's reviews or 100 Okays on P411 . I'll still send out a refes check , just asking if she repeat with gent XYZ. 

I fine chit chat texting is for TW ,, just my own thing 

Get to the point with being  a gentlemen and with no  Explicit Questions .

I'm a TCB   lady .. 

13 hours ago, Raven Layne said:

Right!!! 😂😂😂 And we LOVE one word introductions that are one word questions that are misspelled. I recently received this “de v?”  from someone. I am assuming that means Denver??? Or devil? Or Devon? Bueller, Bueller? Please gentleman, read our ads. I ask for specific info in mine. When I receive an introduction like the one I referenced above, it’s telling. First and foremost it tells me that person either can not or chooses not to follow directions. If I can’t trust a potential client to follow directions from the onset, how can I trust that he will do so in person? It’s common courtesy (or at a minimum should be) to introduce yourself with a name and some information about yourself. We do that outside of the hobby. Why should this be any different? When you call a Dr’s office for example, do you grunt “how much?” No, you probably introduce yourself, speak in full sentences, talk about availability, maybe share a pleasantry or 2. Whether on the client side or provider side, we all deserve to be treated with kindness, dignity and respect. We all have busy lives. Take the extra millisecond it takes to communicate effectively and respectfully. I guess the bottom line is, at a minimum, I’d rather spend my time with someone pleasant than well, an asshole. But that’s just me. 🤷‍♀️

Well said raven:)