K2dnvrfun

What's your favorite....

33 posts in this topic

...non erotic, regular gal outfit that's makes you go wow....

For me there is nothing like a hot female soccer player, all white uniform,  just slightly see through in the right light, hair pulled back in a simple tight pony tail. Athletic looking. 

I'll take that any day over a typical sexy outfit. 

What's your walking down the street, or at the park, or grocery store... turn your head look that makes you go wow.

Edited by K2dnvrfun

A cute smile when she looks my way.

A dress with ankle booties. A short dress but not skanky short. Maybe with tights underneath in cooler weather.

Just sweet and simple, and something it seems like girls wear not to impress men, but just to be their cute selves.

bootiecollageXS.jpg

rockin' faded jeans and a tshirt - not too tight but showing the natural outline of the body and nothing underneath that is almost noticeable...

hot as hell!

1 minute ago, hornyoldtoad said:

rockin' faded jeans and a tshirt - not too tight but showing the natural outline of the body and nothing underneath that is almost noticeable...

hot as hell!

I'm down with that too.

Jeans with a white mans shirt tied at the waist, of course, shirt over a tank top.

1 hour ago, mountainrider33 said:

+1.   I just explained pretty much the same thing yesterday to somebody.  I'll add a really cute golf outfit, regular workout clothes, and a cute tennis outfit.  I'll also say that any girl that can play a sport well ads like 30 to 40% on their attractiveness level

Yes yes and yes

12 hours ago, Turtle138 said:

And a beautiful tan.

Could go on and on.

Pretty  top with just a lovely outline.

holy crikeys yes!  TAN LINES are F%$cking HOT!!!

7 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Pj’ and uggs? 😂

For a late or short notice call, I wouldn't be mad at it.

Clothing, hmmmm...., clothing, hmmmm.....

Isn't that the irrelevant stuff she is taking off while I am staring into her eyes?

Edited by BadBoy

26 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Pj’ and uggs? 😂

Um yes please. I just found my next request :)

58 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Pj’ and uggs? 😂

Laci, you can wear anything you want, I am sure it will look great laying on the floor.😂😂😘

I’m cooking chicken n dumplings and everyone’s invited. 

2 hours ago, Adson Brown said:

For a late or short notice call, I wouldn't be mad at it.

Mad it at it? I would request it. @Laci French next time this is my request. :)

3 hours ago, Laci French said:

Pj’ and uggs? 😂

Tasty!!! :P

Image result for pjs and uggs

9 minutes ago, pfunk said:

Tasty!!! :P

Image result for pjs and uggs

Think more summer time. Pj shorts, top and the uggs. Mmmm

22 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

...non erotic, regular gal outfit that's makes you go wow....

For me there is nothing like a hot female soccer player, all white uniform,  just slightly see through in the right light, hair pulled back in a simple tight pony tail. Athletic looking. 

I'll take that any day over a typical sexy outfit. 

What's your walking down the street, or at the park, or grocery store... turn your head look that makes you go wow.

I REALLY like the way you think Brother. The tennis thing is sweet too, the bike outfit pretty much sends me off the road if I’m not careful! In many ways, it’s more dangerous than texting for this horny old man. Climbing a steep hill, off the seat, up and down, damn, I need a cold shower or a roll in the fresh snow outside. Talk amongst yourselves...

7 minutes ago, LightningP said:

I REALLY like the way you think Brother. The tennis thing is sweet too, the bike outfit pretty much sends me off the road if I’m not careful! In many ways, it’s more dangerous than texting for this horny old man. Climbing a steep hill, off the seat, up and down, damn, I need a cold shower or a roll in the fresh snow outside. Talk amongst yourselves...

Well being in Boulder with all the bikers I'm sure you get plenty to look at. Be careful out there on the road

Tight  fitting yoga stretch pants and shoulders showing on top.

13 hours ago, Skg said:

Tight  fitting yoga stretch pants and shoulders showing on top.

HZO8ubj.jpg?1

Simple is always better. Little or no makeup, yoga pants or faded/antique jeans, t-shirt and a smile. Everyone has there preference but there are so many marketing schemes that for some reason appeals to my generation. Make-up that has to be removed with probably mineral spirits, spankx, botox and fillers. If it helps that individual to feel reassured and alluring then hopefully it is living up to its desired effect. But it is still false advertising. If you go to the grocery store and buy strawberries but got home and they morphed into blueberries you may not really mind but you probably will be irritated in some degree. 

Put me down for those tight, spandex, yoga pants also...and up top....um....up top won't matter because I will be too mesmerized by the tight, spandex, yoga pants!