Calik8

A note to some men. A word of advice.

21 posts in this topic

Sorry a little vent after a hard weekend. (I know there are lots of good in this hobby.so please note that this is for those who are not.)

I hate the last weekends of the month. It’s always when I get the un savory kind of messages. I want to say a few things to the men that send me those unsavory messages. Maybe it will make them rethink they way they talk to providers.

NO MEANS NO. 

Doesn't mean argue and push the subject.  It Means no. Move on to another provider or go with out it. 

50 bucks doesn’t and won’t get you anything.

yes I’m a bbw but that doesn’t mean I’m worth less money then a slender provider.

Asking for bare and saying “trust me I’m clean.” Will never work ever!! Just Please use condoms! Don't argue about using them. Even with oral unless you both have paperwork to show your clean and that she’s clean.

Even then use the I say use a condom to be safe. Keeps everyone clean and happy.

if you don’t have a reference then please be willing to fill a screen forum out. We have to keep safe too.

Please please remember we providers are people too!!!

End of rant sorry if I’m out of line or hurt any ones feelings. 

Just how I feel not trying to put any one down.

Sorry to burst your bubble, Calik8, but:

1. Sorry you experienced this poor behavior.
  2. The trolls your trying to address probably don’t visit TOB (forum side)
  3. Even If they did, they probably won’t listen or learn.

But let you freak out.

25 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Sorry you are dealing with The latest crapfest. I just block email and number after contact to save myself the stress over a potential lost appointment.

Reading your BBW comment :( Being a BBW doesn't Mean anything less Than any other shaped woman love..... I get the $50-$140 requests as well. You own Your sexiness at Your size and I applaud you!! . Sexy is in more than a petite Washboard stomach....I haven't had one of those yet 😂  but A personality can go even farther than The physical body can ..

You are a very pleasant lady with Your own look and Rock That shyt!  I hope this week is better for you. :) xoxo 

Thank you for the love! 

knowing I am not The only one who gets those makes me feel a little better.

sorry you get those as well. I block them too.

you know some days are just  infuriating.

B old

B eautiful

W oman

All i have to say.

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, Calik8, but:

1. Sorry you experienced this poor behavior.
  2. The trolls your trying to address probably don’t visit TOB (forum side)
  3. Even If they did, they probably won’t listen or learn.

But let you freak out.

I agree that the ones needing to read this will not and I’m sorry that happened to you. Delete and move forward, don’t give them a second thought or lose your smile. 

Hopefully, the jerkwad messages will slow down. As you stated, No means No, in any business. Arguing with the business owner just lowers the chances of anything ever happening, for that potential client. I wish you all the best! 

35 minutes ago, pfunk said:

Hopefully, the jerkwad messages will slow down. As you stated, No means No, in any business. Arguing with the business owner just lowers the chances of anything ever happening, for that potential client. I wish you all the best! 

Thank you Love ❤️ I know it will and laci is right I have to move forward!

10 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, Calik8, but

1. The trolls your trying to address probably don’t visit TOB (forum side)

No doubts !!!   

Sometimes the behavior of other men makes as angry and you no doubt feel.  I just don't get what makes men feel so entitled or act as assholes.

I agree that the idiots who behaved so poorly won't likely read your note, but it helps to remind the good guys to mind their behavior.

Sorry you are dealing with this stuff and the jerks out there seem to be expanding in population. 

On 9/3/2018 at 0:13 PM, Calik8 said:

Sorry a little vent after a hard weekend. (I know there are lots of good in this hobby.so please note that this is for those who are not.)

I hate the last weekends of the month. It’s always when I get the un savory kind of messages. I want to say a few things to the men that send me those unsavory messages. Maybe it will make them rethink they way they talk to providers.

NO MEANS NO. 

Doesn't mean argue and push the subject.  It Means no. Move on to another provider or go with out it. 

yes I’m a bbw but that doesn’t mean I’m worth less money then a slender provider.

Asking for bare and saying “trust me I’m clean.” Will never work ever!! Just Please use condoms! Don't argue about using them. Even with oral unless you both have paperwork to show your clean and that she’s clean.

Even then use the I say use a condom to be safe. Keeps everyone clean and happy.

if you don’t have a reference then please be willing to fill a screen forum out. We have to keep safe too.

As a provider I can relate to your frustrations and have read the additional comments from provider and hobbyists relating to your topic. As a provider your individual allure is like a fingerprint not all that are browsing will be hospitable. I agree with the gentlemen regarding the presentation of your topic. If you want cultured gentlemen using tact would be a step in a positive direction. Your integrity and personal view of your own body image will elevate your confidence and type of clientele you have been attracting. BBW, slender, curvy, athletic, spinner, are equally beautiful. 

On 9/3/2018 at 1:13 PM, Calik8 said:

NO MEANS NO. 

Trust me your not the only baby.

I have had some very high reviewer's tell me the Black BBW or BBW period are usually cheap. I beg to differ. And the BB FS girl it comes with the business. (TRUST ME PEOPLE ARE DOING IT) I BLOCK THEY ASS AND KEEP IT MOVING.

your beautiful own it Baby 😜

Let me try to write this as eloquently as possible. There are a great many different reasons men see providers. One of those reason is the some men are such total f#cking a$$holes that seeing a provider is the only possible way they will EVER have a hope of getting laid. Those are the ones that have been calling and their nonsense is not worth a bucket of piss.

On 9/5/2018 at 7:04 AM, E.J.England said:

Trust me your not the only baby.

I have had some very high reviewer's tell me the Black BBW or BBW period are usually cheap. I beg to differ. And the BB FS girl it comes with the business. (TRUST ME PEOPLE ARE DOING IT) I BLOCK THEY ASS AND KEEP IT MOVING.

your beautiful own it Baby 😜

Black bbw’s Are sexy af❤️❤️

Thank you btw 

One girl I know from TOB said when guys would ask her for a $50 session she would tell them for 50 bucks they could come over and she would give them a good kick in the balls. When she told me that my eyes lit up, I had a big smile on my face and I said "really, how often do you run that special?" She said "for me, anytime".

Edited by Gregorysymph
The last sentence should have been "for you, anytime" because I made it a quote.

39 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

What about 51 bucks?:D

You get kicked by me 😎 I try to keep the line moving quickly.😂

21 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

You get kicked by me 😎 I try to keep the line moving quickly.😂

For you I'd do 52. ;)