YourmyfavoriteASP

I miss you my favorite ASP.

85 posts in this topic

On 12/19/2017 at 10:02 PM, YourmyfavoriteASP said:

ASPs come and go. Some of us get a little attached to those rare gems we come across and are sad when they go away. Shout out to all those gals that have hung it up or moved away. Who do you miss the most?  I miss The Candy Shop. 

The Candy Shop was a great one, I've always wondered where she went off to.......

On 2/9/2018 at 10:47 PM, sparkey600 said:

The Candy Shop was a great one, I've always wondered where she went off to.......

Great question, great provider, possibly back to Alaska. 

The person I saw a few times and wondered what happened to her was a regular contributor on the TOB   and liked to Tango. I hope she either became a professional Tangoist (?) or went back full time to her day job which was a good and necessary gig.

The lesson here is keep in touch with your friends. 

On 2/9/2018 at 10:47 PM, sparkey600 said:

I agree.   She was a blast to spend time with.  Hope she is doing well wherever she is.

On 5/26/2018 at 2:47 PM, Hal said:

The person I saw a few times and wondered what happened to her was a regular contributor on the TOB   and liked to Tango. I hope she either became a professional Tangoist (?) or went back full time to her day job which was a good and necessary gig.

The lesson here is keep in touch with your friends. 

I guess i am more confused than before with your intro post, but I can be a bit slow.  You said:

I have actually met a couple of friends from here but not from TOB.

But the Tango lady was a regular here and you saw her a few times.  ?? Where was "here" and did she not count as "from TOB" ??

But hey, any computer that wants to shut down the ship and kill the occupants ............ welcome!  Have fun here. :eek:

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 0:45 AM, tide32 said:

Camille Ash, Aqua and Thalia. 

Jesus - excellent call - I forgot about aqua...

Beverly Fisher, Sweet Ashley, Kari(?) Wolfe, Wicked Surrender, Octavia, Taylor Gold/Kitten, ...

Add a few of the already mentioned,

and the list goes on ...

I won't mention them by name here, but two of my favorites are gone now. One retired and moved away later, the other one retired and then passed away. Funny thing is, I became friends with both and saw them non professionally afterwards. I miss them both terribly.

The Wise Old Owl

Old friends never die,

They just fade from memory.

Raina Dawn...

I'll never forget her ads - always said "Come get it on with Raina Dawn!"

I saw Lilly of Denver early in her career and she gave me an experience that has yet to be surpassed.

Aubrey was also an awesome provider. The hype about her was real.

I only got to spend one session with the Kandi Shop before she hung up her spurs. I wish I'd gotten on that earlier because she was also a great time.

But my ATF was actually a backpage girl that never advertised here. She was very sweet and I probably saw her more than anyone else. She helped me through some difficult times.

As for more recent AWOLs, I wish SweetCecilia and ZoeyCobain were still in the game.

6 hours ago, seneca12 said:

I saw Lilly of Denver early in her career and she gave me an experience that has yet to be surpassed.

Aubrey was also an awesome provider. The hype about her was real.

I only got to spend one session with the Kandi Shop before she hung up her spurs. I wish I'd gotten on that earlier because she was also a great time.

But my ATF was actually a backpage girl that never advertised here. She was very sweet and I probably saw her more than anyone else. She helped me through some difficult times.

As for more recent AWOLs, I wish SweetCecilia and ZoeyCobain were still in the game.

lilly was an awesome date - an excellent call sir!

Oops - my bad....

I was thinking of Lillian Bryna - ahhhmazing....

I was lucky enough for Christine Squirts be my first (and frequent) hobby experience... holy cow that was ages ago, I hope she's surrounded by love and happiness wherever she is.

Josette, Naughty Destiny, Scarlet Desire (oh those lips 💋) and Lena Johansson (Killeen 0’Neil).  Oh my, my, my!  

Nicolle Giovanni rocked my world 16 years ago.  I still think about her and how sweet she was.  Saw her many times.  

Beautiful bella....I even went to see her twice on the same day