Dinger

Fantasy -- One Week Getaway

45 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Raoul said:

Absolutely. If you get to the end of the week and figure she still owes you 57 orgasms, you're thinking about this the wrong way. And you've now ruined an expensive vacation. 

Off topic from the fantasy vacay, guys who shell out that kind of cash generally don't count orgasms at all. Unless someone is paying for something super specific which justifies a higher cost, the guys who fork out the most cash want fewer "services". It definitely becomes more about the companionship.

1 hour ago, Lucy Kitten said:

guys who shell out that kind of cash generally don't count orgasms at all. 

Don't let anybody fool you, we're all counting. I'm at 17,521. My doctor has prescribed at least 1 a day for prostate health. I tell all my female companions they are welcome to help, watch, or leave the room, but I'm following the doc's orders.:cool:

36 minutes ago, Raoul said:

Don't let anybody fool you, we're all counting. I'm at 17,521. My doctor has prescribed at least 1 a day for prostate health. I tell all my female companions they are welcome to help, watch, or leave the room, but I'm following the doc's orders.:cool:

If your pecker is broken what do you count? I have to work harder to earn a hundred bucks than I do three.

My shortest get away - 3 days. My longest get away with a client - 6 weeks.  You have to be damn sure you actually like each other as people for the longer get away's as it just won't satisfy  you any other way.  But you can do this and have a great time with the right kind of provider.

As for my dream place- that is easy- Ireland! I have always wanted to visit the home turf and to do a distillery tour- awesome. Slainte !!!!!!

Easy, so Cal coast, hotel on the beach, close proximity to LA and Hollywood, she would have so much fun she might pay me lol

If I had the money to burn a week on Bora Bora, I'd be taking a 5 11 tall Russian super model not some banged up country ho from shitsville, USA.;)

5 hours ago, 2Big said:

If I had the money to burn a week on Bora Bora, I'd be taking a 5 11 tall Russian super model not some banged up country ho from shitsville, USA.;)

So, normally, you have no money, and you're seeing a banged up ho from shitsville? Sucks to be you! :o

On June 27, 2016 at 10:01 AM, Raoul said:

Here's the Four Seasons in Bora Bora:

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

Its a little over $14,000 for the week. Round trip airfare is around $4,000.

Looks like your rate is $300 for 90 minutes. OK...let's see, carry the one, times 14...

Lemme get back to you on this...:cool:

I actually stayed there a couple years ago......it was ok.....but not worth the money or time spent getting there. 

On June 27, 2016 at 11:53 AM, Bit Banger said:

What has worked for me is a weekly rate. I tend to pay 1/2 up front so that she can pay bills prior to departure. Then 1/2 when we get home. I have been known to advance a little spending money here & there.  Keep in mind, that anyone I invite for these trips, I've known for years; they are well trusted!

I definitely agree. Early on in my hobbying I took a favorite lady on a 3 day business trip with me and paid her for her time up front? She was so excited about getting a vacation I was thinking "wow this will be a great trip!"  I didn't realize that it would be an all expense paid vacation on my dime with no quid pro quo. As soon as we got to the hotel room she went out and got a hold of some drugs that basically put her in a semi-comatose state for the whole time ("I really just needed to relax, babe")  Didn't see much action since she spent most of her time sleeping. She apologized on the flight back but by then it was a just a waste of time and money. I've been much more careful since and by paying daily things have gone much better. 

One week sleep aboard on a houseboat in alaska.  Throw your crab traps out in the morning and head out to spot and stock bear from the skiff. Watch the sun go down from the back of the boat and enjoy.

Then repeat..... The right girl would make this trip double the fun.

1 hour ago, Doug28 said:

One week sleep aboard on a houseboat in alaska.  Throw your crab traps out in the morning and head out to spot and stock bear from the skiff. Watch the sun go down from the back of the boat and enjoy.

Then repeat..... The right girl would make this trip double the fun.

Pull the crab traps, measure for proper size, throw the undersized crab back to the ocean the others straight to the crab pot for cooking. With the sun going down eat as many crab as you like off the back of the boat with the translucent butter dripping from your elbows.......:)

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 0:36 AM, Kaduk said:

Pull the crab traps, measure for proper size, throw the undersized crab back to the ocean the others straight to the crab pot for cooking. With the sun going down eat as many crab as you like off the back of the boat with the translucent butter dripping from your elbows.......:)

I actually did this once, on a live-aboard off of the Florida Keys, except they were lobsters, and we dove down to grab them by hand rather than using traps.  It was good, but there was only one female on board and she was married to the captain (there are certain boundaries you just don't cross).  It was good, but with a beautiful lady to share it with, it would have been perfect!  Gonna take a date next time, can't count on meeting the ladies on board, but I share your opinion, it would be the best date.

70+ degrees, coastal, mountainous, lush and green...lol so probably an island or something similar. #ToesintheWaterAssintheSand