Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sb602

Why do clients

31 posts in this topic

Why do clients call set up an appointment then no show no answer just all b.s? 

1 hour ago, sb602 said:

Why do clients call set up an appointment then no show no answer just all b.s? 

Unfortunately, there is no way to know why any specific client stood you up. I'm sure the reasons vary quite a bit. Nervousness. Scared. Drunk. Forgot. Called into work. Surprised by wife. Surprised by offspring. Fell asleep. Lost money playing dice. Douchebag.

Nervous, scared, and douchebag are probably the most common. Sorry it happened to you. Better luck! :)

That sucks, sorry it happened to you.  Unfortunately NC/NS is a fact of life in both sides of this world. 

I know you wrote something and either asked a question or made an observation...but I'm still trying to slow my heart rate to a reasonable level from looking at your (thumbnail pic). What was the question again? Oh yes...no show after scheduling. This has never come up on this site as a topic that I can recall (I write this with tongue firmly planted in cheek). The only thing I can think of is perhaps the gents in question aren't into YL's with a gorgeous figure and a perfect A$$.

Something tells me you're about to be swamped with inquiries...

Thank you all for responding. I know shit happens but damn a call or text only takes a second. Just say hey I can't make it... 

On 6/21/2016 at 8:20 PM, jj254 said:

Same reasons providers do I imagine.

I don't do that so with that being said it only takes a sec to say that u can't make it

On 6/24/2016 at 0:20 PM, sb602 said:

I don't do that so with that being said it only takes a sec to say that u can't make it

I don't either. Guess that means it doesn't happen to anyone. 

Some people just play games.. Nice to know that you don't. 

I have this happen when I have made arrangements and life gets in the way. Once my flight was delayed by some bad weather, can't text or call when in the plane... Then the cheap burner 2G phone won't work in some areas. I have texted to let a provider know I am running late and it does not send until you are close to a cell tower.

Of course, I have been stood up, no showed, flaked on by providers so many times over the years, I have come to expect it.

I think it's part of the business. 

On June 26, 2016 at 0:03 PM, Mr.Pink said:

cold feet.

That's still no excuse to not let the provider know that you're not gonna show.

If really is a major pain when it happens! Especially for the providers. Guys really need to understand all that we do to prepare for them. Shower, make up, laundry, time (that could have been focused else places). Lots unmentionables that goes into making it perfect. Trust me I know your pain!:(

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

If really is a major pain when it happens! Especially for the providers. Guys really need to understand all that we do to prepare for them. Shower, make up, laundry, time (that could have been focused else places). Lots unmentionables that goes into making it perfect. Trust me I know your pain!:(

It's not like guys don't have prep time too. NOShows suck for both sides. 

35 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

It's not like guys don't have prep time too. NOShows suck for both sides. 

Agree totally! Flaky people are never good! Flaky people make it bad for us all. Most defiantly

i wonder that too !!! thats why i don't give my room number and stuff over the phone ,,, i find myself feeling like I'm being watched or something ! maybe the donations were not within their budget .. and they are too shy to negotiate ?? 

It does happen and definitely sucks especially when touring.  Unfortunately there are people on both sides who occasionally lack respect and consideration for other people's time and efforts.  Everything happens for a reason though...maybe he would have been a less than stellar person to see and it was actually a saving grace! 

9 hours ago, jocelynqc said:

It does happen and definitely sucks especially when touring.  Unfortunately there are people on both sides who occasionally lack respect and consideration for other people's time and efforts.  Everything happens for a reason though...maybe he would have been a less than stellar person to see and it was actually a saving grace! 

Yes I bet it does hurt and set the tone on a bad vive while traveling. I think that is a big reason why.I.only do in calls. Something about leaving my comfort zone. Just can't do it! Last night I got a wonderful request to travel. Nahh I'm a home body! ;)You other ladies can hit the road. You know your routine. I know mine pretty well too. Been in and out of the biz since 2002. I am very part time. Also, very, very low volume. Please if anything don't take anything I say personal. We all have our own unique beauty and talents I yet to see any "ugly" providers post. Yes men! All the ladies are gems!! 

:)

Om shakti!

It sucks. But what about when you set an appt, show up and the girls does not provide what you were looking for. That's a bummer. 

I had to cancel a date last week the same day, I hate that but when you are married and are trying to be discreet and make secret plans sometimes the planets don't align and family, work, or almost anything can suddenly come up, and what would be my excuse? Ahhhh.........sorry but I have a date with a hot babe? .....

I did however communicate that I wasn't going to ba able to make it and expressed my regrets and apologies. One out of at least 20 dates I had to do that. No wait, 2 times I had to cancel, the first time I got my face ripped off by the lady. But my point is it happens, this is the world of underground dating, let's have a little more understanding on both sides. 

Besides, im always good to make it up later, I appreciate you girls, I really do.

There's another overlooked reason, 

Sometimes you get an unexpected opportunity to hobby, and you go through adds, see who's playing, send some emails, get no replies, then score a date and sure as shit the first girl you messaged or tried to call finally calls you back, so now you have a choice to make

Maybe she is a favorite and you would rather cancel the new girl you just booked

Or, you need to explain that you already got a girl maybe next time

It's not easy for us either, sometimes we only have a certain window to ply our hobby, and we have it all worked out like a mission impossible episode. Shit goes bad sometimes and it's not that we don't care about you. Sometimes you just have to abort mission and just walk away.

15 minutes ago, jhooker said:

There's another overlooked reason, 

Sometimes you get an unexpected opportunity to hobby, and you go through adds, see who's playing, send some emails, get no replies, then score a date and sure as shit the first girl you messaged or tried to call finally calls you back, so now you have a choice to make

Maybe she is a favorite and you would rather cancel the new girl you just booked

Or, you need to explain that you already got a girl maybe next time

It's not easy for us either, sometimes we only have a certain window to ply our hobby, and we have it all worked out like a mission impossible episode. Shit goes bad sometimes and it's not that we don't care about you. Sometimes you just have to abort mission and just walk away.

Really, you've overbooked before LOL. Lucky dude.

9 hours ago, jhooker said:

Cancelling an appointment, to see a "favorite" is pretty shitty in my book. In my opinion,  once you have an appointment, you keep it. (There are exceptions like "family member in a car wreck", or "my house is on fire")

But, it's my opinion, and worth what you paid for it. :)

13 hours ago, jhooker said:

...so now you have a choice to make...

How can you say this shit with a straight face? "It's not easy for us either." ??? LMAO.  Choices. Honesty. Follow-through.  Just imagine.  So hard to be you!!   Jeezus dude, be a man. 

the question was why do CLIENTS flake sometimes, and I was giving some reasons that maybe a provider might not think about, it's not always that the guy is a flake, or intending to make her life difficult. Primarily thats just how it is sometimes in the world of discreet dating. And what is your definition of being a man? To me questioning a mans manhood on a message board is the definition of a total pussy. But thats just me. 

On 6/30/2016 at 4:28 PM, jhooker said:

Besides, im always good to make it up later, I appreciate you girls, I really do.

Just curious - what is your definition of "good to make it up?"  Would that be pay for missed session, pay extra or double next time, simply grace her by showing up next time or ????  How do you suggest one should "make it up"??

I would hope that we can all agree that a NC/NS is discourteous and not the actions of a gentleman.

This has been the subject of quite a few posts lately. Unfortunately for the YLs, it is probably a hazard of the trade that is ultimately unavoidable.  

i think that the bigger issue is how the actions of a few bad guys may affect the enjoyment of the good guys. 

I'll start with the man in the mirror. If I can come up with something reasonable I'll post it  

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 2:47 PM, jhooker said:

the question was why do CLIENTS flake sometimes, and I was giving some reasons that maybe a provider might not think about, it's not always that the guy is a flake, or intending to make her life difficult. Primarily thats just how it is sometimes in the world of discreet dating. And what is your definition of being a man? To me questioning a mans manhood on a message board is the definition of a total pussy. But thats just me. 

If you don't understand that claiming to be overwhelmed with choices and then NCNS because you were inconvenienced, caught in a pickle by the Mrs.( I'm guessing that's one reason a man like yourself would "abandon the mission") or deciding to see "a favorite" rather than the girl you booked are not "reasons" for NCNS, my instructions on how to be a man are not going to help you. 

Edited by Happymon
grammer

If I've had to cancel my session with a provider, I've always let the provider know either by phone or txt. Unfortunately with the dubious ways of various networks communicating with each other, I've had providers tell me they never received the message until the next day.