Gentlejeff1

Is it just me or...?

22 posts in this topic

So, while I have a few ATF's who I see regularly, every two months or so I get a hankering to strike up a new acquaintence. I do my due diligence either checking out reviewed ladies or looking into ladies who look legit but don't have reviews. Because of my business and social life I usually have to make the initial contact via text (when phone conversations would not be prudent). In the last year I have done this and gotten a response from about half of the ladies. Those that respond text back and we go back and forth a few times and are ready to arrange something but then she stops texting. No response at all after that. I've even tried a phone call but to no avail. I keep the texts short, to the point, respectful, sweet and don't ask the taboo questions. 

Just happened again this morning. I was actually driving in the general direction expecting to hook up in 30 minutes or so. This baffles me. I'm in sales and when I smell a sale I close the deal. Anybody have the same problem? Maybe I smell bad or something? 

I would say you hit a nerve with one of the texts or she thinks you are a time waster. 

My guess would be, the lady is getting a bad feeling about the appointment. It may be something you say in the texts  (people can be offended by, what we think is, a harmless comment). It may be the amount of texts (this is often an issue - lots of texts without a firm appointment - we can be considered a time waster).   

If it's happened more than a couple of times, I would suggest changing what you do. Maybe fewer texts before commiting to a time. Omit any jokes, or extra comments. 

Also, I suspect most successful ladies have many, many more prospects, than openings. We can be replaced. Good Luck! :)

First possibility:  texting is not her preferred medium.  Read her ads....she will specify if she has a preference.

Second possibility as Pfunk suggested, you creeped her out.

If she does take texts....a humorous quip is ok if that is your style.  However, you very first communique MUST include your desired appointment time, and any optional times if you have them.  If you have some form of references, you should somehow indicate that you have them.

You:  "Hi Suzy!  Saw your awesome ad on the Denver BP.  Are you free for an hour tonight at 8 pm? I'm free this evening and could start as late as 10.  I have references"

Suzy: " Hi Jeff!  Yes, I'm free from 9 'till 10.  Who have you seen?"

You: "Wow 9 pm would be great!  Ok.  I've seen Ivanna Humpalot:  123-4567.  She knows me as "big jeff from Aurora".  Also, Mrs Laplace. 456-7890.  I saw her last Tuesday.  She'll remember me 'cause she spilled her coffee on me!"

Suzy: "OK babe, I will get back to you in an hour."

<one hour later>

Suzy:  "Hi Jeff.  Your references checked out.  I can meet you at 9 on the front lawn of the state capitol.  Call me when you are parked and I'll tell you what I am wearing!"

NOTE: THIS IS PART ONE OF "THE CONTRACT." SHE HAS GIVEN YOU A TIME, PLACE, AND SPECIFIC FOLLOW-UP INSTRUCTIONS.  

You. "Suzy, that's great! I will see you at 9 at the state capitol.  I usually park along Colfax.  I'll call when I get there."

THIS IS PART 2 OF "THE CONTRACT:  THE HANDSHAKE."  YOU HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED HER INSTRUCTIONS AND SEALED THE DEAL.

This took 3 texts on her part, and 3 on yours.  Nobodies time was wasted, because you were efficient.  Nobody will get CONVICTED of prostitution or soliciting because nobody mentioned sex or money.  You did your homework, right? You did, however, agree to the price in her backpage ad.

Folks, this is not rocket science.

So, while I have a few ATF's who I see regularly, every two months or so I get a hankering to strike up a new acquaintence. I do my due diligence either checking out reviewed ladies or looking into ladies who look legit but don't have reviews. Because of my business and social life I usually have to make the initial contact via text (when phone conversations would not be prudent). In the last year I have done this and gotten a response from about half of the ladies. Those that respond text back and we go back and forth a few times and are ready to arrange something but then she stops texting. No response at all after that. I've even tried a phone call but to no avail. I keep the texts short, to the point, respectful, sweet and don't ask the taboo questions. 

Just happened again this morning. I was actually driving in the general direction expecting to hook up in 30 minutes or so. This baffles me. I'm in sales and when I smell a sale I close the deal. Anybody have the same problem? Maybe I smell bad or something? 

Are you the guy who asked me "what is your donation to your collage fund"? If you are, thats exactly why you never got a response from me. My ad clearly says Do not talk about services or rates or I will blow off. That is exactly what I did. While some girls are cool with talking about illegal shit. IM NOT. 

Edited by Nikki Holiday

First possibility:  texting is not her preferred medium.  Read her ads....she will specify if she has a preference.

If she does take texts....a humorous quip is ok if that is your style.  However, you very first communique MUST include your desired appointment time, and any optional times if you have them.  If you have some form of references, you should somehow indicate that you have them.

You:  "Hi Suzy!  Saw your awesome ad on the Denver BP.  Are you free for an hour tonight at 8 pm? I'm free this evening and could start as late as 10.  I have references"

You: "Wow 9 pm would be great!  Ok.  I've seen Ivanna Humpalot:  123-4567.  She knows me as "big jeff from Aurora".  Also, Mrs Laplace. 456-7890.  I saw her last Tuesday.  She'll remember me 'cause she spilled her coffee on me!"

<one hour later>

Suzy:  "Hi Jeff.  Your references checked out.  I can meet you at 9 on the front lawn of the state capitol.  Call me when you are parked and I'll tell you what I am wearing!"

NOTE: THIS IS PART ONE OF "THE CONTRACT." SHE HAS GIVEN YOU A TIME, PLACE, AND SPECIFIC FOLLOW-UP INSTRUCTIONS.  

You. "Suzy, that's great! I will see you at 9 at the state capitol.  I usually park along Colfax.  I'll call when I get there."

THIS IS PART 2 OF "THE CONTRACT:  THE HANDSHAKE."  YOU HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED HER INSTRUCTIONS AND SEALED THE DEAL.

This took 3 texts on her part, and 3 on yours.  Nobodies time was wasted, because you were efficient.  Nobody will get CONVICTED of prostitution or soliciting because nobody mentioned sex or money.  You did your homework, right? You did, however, agree to the price in her backpage ad.

I hate texting, I get it but it takes forever to accomplish anything. I am one that is totally guilty of ignoring texts. Usually when I get the feeling that one isn't serious I move on. I also get distracted, TV, internet, reading but usually phone calls. Those who actually call get priority, if someone is lollygagging with the text and I get a phone call I am going to book with the phone call. Even six text messages is too many, the first should have all the info I need, the second will be from me thanking whomever for providing me with the information that I need and ask you to call me.

If a client is serious they will check all the info available to find out preferred contact method and then contact the provider in that way. If you don't see a preference just call. It's fast it's normally painless and usually yields good results.

Are you the guy who asked me "what is your donation to your collage fund"? If you are, thats exactly why you never got a response from me. My ad clearly says Do not talk about services or rates or I will blow off. That is exactly what I did. While some girls are cool with talking about illegal shit. IM NOT. 

How should I go about finding out her rate if she doesn't state it in her ads or posts and has no website?

How should I go about finding out her rate if she doesn't state it in her ads or posts and has no website?

I've never seen a woman not have them on her website.  Maybe ads yes, ladies that don't have them on their ads are usually book through website only ladies. In that case there will always be a donations tab.  

My suggestion would be to just ask where you can find her rates. Otherwise move on.

My suggestion would be to just ask where you can find her rates. Otherwise move on.

Brilliant and simple.  I honestly hadn't even thought of that.  :unsure:

A provider may view you as a time waster if she has to text more than 2 times without you mentioning a specific time for an appointment.

Do your homework to determine if this is the lady you wish to see and know her rates.  Mention "scheduling an appointment" in the first text.  This will show her you want her business without countless back and forth texts.  The same applies to emails.  

Don't see her. 

Pm a guy on the board who seen her and ask him how he figured out what her rate is. 

Look at her etiquette, does it say anywhere "do not discuses rates or services". 

Contact her and say hey, where can I find your rates? 

I think a real key to to communicate with her by the method she prefers.  Some ladies insist on texting, some refuse to text.  Find out how she wants to be communicated with and start with that.  And get to the point, don't try to engage her in a general conversation.

Everybody is different there is no harm is asking what's preferred.  Second if rates aren't present, just ask.  I have had times where I forgot to post rates in ads and was asked and will point them in the right direction.  There is no incrimination in asking or telling someone what your rates are.  It's no different in a text message vs a website.  Now the only time that's different is when you have different levels.  I.E, massage no touch 60 massage with touch 150.  That itself can be incriminating.  But 200 hour is not incriminating  so long as you don't talk about activities.  :-)

OK GentleJeff, you want to make your life easy?  Send an appointment request through P 411, with a proposed time and date, and ask her the general location.  That is one e-mail.  She will check the OKs, see that you are genuine and either accept, or suggest a different time and/or date.  One e-mail on her part.  Done.  The rates are listed right there on the P411 profile, so you don't have to guess, and if there is a discount or special, it will be in the ad.  Bring the appropriate amount and don't mention it at any time.  How much easier can it possibly be?  Why do people make it so difficult?

I've never had a problem. Just be cool, that's it, never ever text about rates, activities, only a fucking moron would do that. 

Sure getting responses to your repeated texts is nice.  But even if she seems friendly I figure it will get old to her without that appt. all set up.  Something like this happened to me this winter.  A heavy snow prevented a meeting and when it unexpectedly cleared soon I tried again; no response.  Timing can be everything.  Don't waste an opportunity if you want to see her.

On 03/28/2016 at 6:05 PM, Laplace said:

<one hour later>

A millions times, this is the key to success gentlemen!

On 3/27/2016 at 3:18 PM, Gentlejeff1 said:

I just sent you a PM. This just happened to me with a well reviewed YL on this board. We set up a meeting for the next day and I thought everything was good to go. When I called her to confirm what we'd agreed to via text, the call went to VM without ringing and her VM said this phone's mailbox was full and there was no way to leave a message.

On 3/28/2016 at 8:42 PM, Nikki Holiday said:

"Naw baby, I asked how many balloons to the center of your tootsie pop!" Lol, roses, kisses, and hugs! What's next? 😂😎

Edited by BadLeroyBrown

Ild fashioned but I really do prefer a phone call beforehand . You can tell alot more about some one this way. After a few seconds of chat then I will switch to text. But Unless it's 411 or ECCIE booking direct thru PM, I'm not into text booking 😞

Too many ugly people with bad intentions out there these days... 

On 3/28/2016 at 6:05 PM, Laplace said:

<one hour later>

Sir, I have read this topic and your response a few times over the last 2 weeks, and I didn't notice until tonite that you use your wife as a reference for the provider to check on. That is sheer genius, who could give a more accurate report than her? I tried using my ex-wife as a reference once, but that did not work out so well for me.