crazyb

How many times do you see a provider

81 posts in this topic

I am curious how many time many people see a provider,  I know I have been trying to work my way through the list.  There are a few that I have seen several times and a few that while good not seen again.

Is there someone with out mentioning her name that you have seen more than 5 times?

I know I am going to see my favorite tomorrow and was just curious

Provider "A"  Somewhere between 30 and 40 times. Sort of lost count.

B:  20+ times

C: 5 times.

D, E, F  4 times each.

G, H, I, J   3 times each. 

K, L, M  Twice each

N THRU JJ,   Once each

Yes, I'm a horn dog.

I try.  

The ol' equipment is starting to let me down from time to time.  I'll "keep it up" as long as I can.

There are a few ladies I've seen more than once, but less than 5.  I can count them on one hand. 

There are some ladies on my list that I'm trying to work through; I'd say the majority of those I will only see once, unless it's phenomenal.

There is one particular lady I totally enjoy spending time with, that I see whenever I can.  I've definitely seen her more than 5 times.  We've done multiple overnights together, a trip to Vegas, and she just recently helped me celebrate my birthday with a wonderful dinner out and some dessert afterwards.

There are several ladies I have seen more than 5 times, a few probably 10 times that.

...   Is there someone with out mentioning her name(s) that you have seen more than 5 times? ...

YES

In the last 7 years...

5+  --> 1

4x  --> 1

3x --> 0

2x --> 4

1x --> every one else

I am curious to know exactly why I hardly ever repeat. 

Up until recently I've never seen the same lady more than once. There is 2 that Ive seen more than once but less than 5 times. Unfortunately a change in my work schedule has robbed me of seeing 1 of those lovely ladies again. She is an evening person and I am now a morning person. But I would love to find a young lady that I can see multiple times. The main problem I am having now is that the one/ones I want to see are requiring refrences and I can't really provide because I never wanted to see the same one more than once in the past. Guess I just play the patience game 

For ladys in CO list..

A  -- 20+   And YES. worth it Every time. !!

B,C,D -- twice each

E,F,G,H,I -- once each

Not to mention the others from the home state..

There is one lady I've seen more then 10 times and probably 2-3 I've seen 5-10 times.  Most others were one and done.

Repeat offender here. 7 ladies I've seen more than 5 times, and 2 of them more than 12 times. ;)

Edited by Kosinski

Seems like many providers have no clue on "how to keep you coming back!"  Different clothes or different role plays. Different styles and different positions. Maybe I'm just jaded, but seems to me, it is "safer" to see the same guy again (you know he is not LE) so why not court him.  Tease at the end of one session with a different approach call it the "next time dangle."  I think providers believe "guys just want strange"... but for many, I think it is not true. Guys want variety, or they would stay home. 

I have seen:

2-3 girls x 20plus, but most are one-shop wonders (just like me ;>)

As many times as I still look forward to seeing her again with eager anticipation.  That can be anywhere from 1 to "research is on-going".

Usually it's one and done. I can count the number of ladies I have seen more than 5 times on one hand.

Not that I've seen many compared to some but there are two ladies I have seen more the once but less then 5. I have one now that I wNt to try again since we seemed to click but not being rich in time nor money doesn't help

A. more than 100 (i'm trying not to do the math)

B - J. 1 or 2 times.

I usually see a provider once and then move on.  I like a variety.  Those that I really connect with, I'll see again.  That said, I've not seen a single provider more than 5 times. 

I either don't want to count or it is too many to count, but I have seen a short list of girls many times for the last few years. My number is in years, like 4 years with a provider. I haven't seen anyone new in a while.  One girl, I see for her oral. One girl, I prefer the view of that ass and it makes me blow immediately. One girl, I love kissing her pussy. I guess that's how I choose between them. I still get all the variety I crave and a high level of comfort with each visit.

Two 5 or more it has been years since with them. Mostly just one or two times. 

I have always been a one and done guy. Variety is the spice of life, right. Recently I have met a provider that I really connected with and am inclined to see just her.Given the risk these days it just makes sense.

Reading all these responses, I'll admit I just crave the awkwardness of first-time meetings and high probability of low chemistry with my partner ;)

I'd say I've seen 95% of my clients more than 10-20 times...

I used to just stick with one and saw her who knows 40+ times, but a lot of stunning ladies retired and now it feels like the pleasantries are gone with them.

Who knows maybe the honeymoon is over.

Retirement is the bane of my adventuring, but also the nature of the business. My favorite provider to visit is awesome, but I worry she'll suddenly retire/disappear. (This has happened at least three times with ladies I very much enjoyed visiting over the years....I don't think it was me causing it.)

But, the process of meeting new folks -- I ventured 'out' recently -- seems to becoming quite tedious with some folks. Either that or I've just gotten less tolerant of flakey behaviour around pre-appointment communication. I truly appreciate those who are efficient and clear in that regard.

I have seen one provider weekly for over 2 years.  So that is +/-100 visits.  I guess it goes without saying that she is my ATF.

Edited by Kinkster

Some I've seen more times than I can count.

Once I find someone who provides what I seek, I'll see her until she messes up by saying she's coming over and never shows.

If everything clicks I'll mostly keep seeing that same one.  For some reason the ones that I really like seem to get out of the business before very long.  

Mtman, I have the same issue ... Lol. Found 1 I clicked with & she quit .... Did see her at the Ballon Festival & she said Hello & gave me a hug?  

1 - 4 times

2 -  3 times

3 -  2 times

I play when I can but, travel a lot for work & I get nervous in other cities, no need to get caught while on business right?

How do you guys know exact records?  I really DO NOT want to know the exact number of donations I've made.  I'm sure there are a couple that are over 50 visits though.

I am very much a fan of "regular" over "new".  New can certainly be fun, and I don't avoid it, but it's nearly always a popular visiting provider with lots of great reviews.  I've been hobbying for about six years, and over that time (most of it in another city) I've developed a few real / "off the clock" friendships, which kinda screws up the math. 

I'm fairly certain my hobbying "experience" has been well-above-average for this reason.  Providers are people, and they like real intimacy, too.

Edited by brownegg