Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bit Banger

Have we considered ...

31 posts in this topic

The thread on review metrics got me thinking. (I know, dangerous!)

Have we considered a system where each reviewer is allowed one(1) FANTASTIC. In order to rate a session as top ranked, his previous top ranked review must be demoted, perhaps with a history note.

That is something I thought should be done for quite awhile. That you can only have 1 fantastic and every other review should be demoted to very good.

If the term was "BEST EVER" then that would make sense. But it's entirely possible to have many FANTASTIC encounters.

Back in the day of numbers, 10 was "BEST EVER". Not knowing when I will have the best ever, 9 was my high score.

Have we considered a system where each reviewer is allowed one(1) FANTASTIC. In order to rate a session as top ranked, his previous top ranked review must be demoted, perhaps with a history note.

Next you'll want to disallow having more than one ATF! ;)

Oh, I have lots of ATFs.

• Best kisser
  • Best tits/body
  • Best BJ
  • Best ride
  • Best cuddler
  • etc.

I get your point, Fork, and tend to agree. I believe the expansion of TER's 10 was 'once in a lifetime' experience.

Another possibity would be to have a thread each January titled, 'the best of last year'.

Each client would be allowed one response, listing only the name of the YL from his best reviewed experience of the previous year.

Another possibity would be to have a thread each January titled, 'the best of last year'.

Each client would be allowed one response, listing only the name of the YL from his best reviewed experience of the previous year.

Now I like that idea. Much like the top ten lists I used to post; it constantly changed as the ladies came and went.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

What do you mean disallow? You can only have one ATF at a time. See having an ATF is huge responsibility bigger then owning a baby or committing to marriage. Just like highlander said there can be only one. So I think bit ranger is on to something big. And whatever it is I want a part in it.

Here's an email I don't want to send:

To: Ivana Humpalot

Dear Ivana,

I had a really good time last April. You really earned that fantastic, or so I thought. But last night, I saw Suzie Creamschmear, and My Gawd! That gal can suck a golf ball through a garden hose! As a result, I am taking your one fantastic away and giving it to Suzie. Now, I know you and Suzie don't get along, but I trust you'll be professional about this and not use my screening info to destroy my marriage and career.

Have a nice day!

This would be a better approach. In fact I really like this idea. Participating reviewers would have to have at least 2 or 3 reviews posted. Only the posted reviews would be eligible for best of the year. Maybe have a time limit of not allowing a review posted within 2 weeks of the "annual report" deadline to eliminate the afterglow effect. It's a fun idea.

However, if you are one of the majority "loyalty is royalty" crowd, and you don't pick your ATF, you'll have some explaining to do.

I've always found reviews utterly idiotic, since they don't account for THE most important variable...who the reviewer is. Nothing else so drastically affects the appointment, yet it's left off as though it's unimportant.

What a bunch of silliness.

I've always found reviews utterly idiotic, since they don't account for THE most important variable...who the reviewer is. Nothing else so drastically affects the appointment, yet it's left off as though it's unimportant.

What a bunch of silliness.

I wish we could review the Men! :D

Good Hygiene: ?

Gentleman: ?

Respects Boundaries: ?

Any special skills or talents: ?

Things he could work on: ?

Would I see him again: ?

I wish we could review the Men! :D

Good Hygiene: ?

Gentleman: ?

Respects Boundaries: ?

Any special skills or talents: ?

Things he could work on: ?

Would I see him again: ?

Why aren't the ladies doing this already? You have a supersecure forum here and other places. You have an opportunity to pass this info on to every other provider who asks you for a reference on the guy?

What the heck DO you tell Suzie when she asks you if you've seen Joe Blow?

I would would imagine (and hope) it is more than "yes <click>"

Unless your intent is to inform the gentleman and improve him.

I may have to create one of the satisfaction questionaires to hand to the provider at the end of the session:

1) Was your donation acceptable? Was the envelope fresh and clean? Were the benjamins freshly starched and present in the correct quantity?

2) How did the client present himself:

a) Stylishly dressed, very clean

B) Wore a "fuck you" tshirt and holed jeans, but very clean

c) His momma didn't do the laundry today.

d) Unwashed hog farmer

3) Please rate the clients kissing skills:

a) Just right

B) too much tongue

c) too much slobber

d) b & c

e) attempted daty via the mouth

4) Hygiene

Please describe anything offensive. Breath. Body odor. Ball and ass funk. Nose and ear hair. Facial hair. Other.

5) How was daty?

a) too much tongue

B) too slobbery

c) a & b

d) improper finger technique

e) he did ok

f) the angels sang

6) Describe his attitude

a) brutal

B) terrified

c) rude, crude, and socially unacceptable.

d) fun, playful, polite

7) Did he tip?

Why aren't the ladies doing this already? You have a supersecure forum here and other places. You have an opportunity to pass this info on to every other provider who asks you for a reference on the guy?

What the heck DO you tell Suzie when she asks you if you've seen Joe Blow?

I would would imagine (and hope) it is more than "yes <click>"

Unless your intent is to inform the gentleman and improve him.

I may have to create one of the satisfaction questionaires to hand to the provider at the end of the session:

1) Was your donation acceptable? Was the envelope fresh and clean? Were the benjamins freshly starched and present in the correct quantity?

2) How did the client present himself:

a) Stylishly dressed, very clean

B) Wore a "fuck you" tshirt and holed jeans, but very clean

c) His momma didn't do the laundry today.

d) Unwashed hog farmer

3) Please rate the clients kissing skills:

a) Just right

B) too much tongue

c) too much slobber

d) b & c

e) attempted daty via the mouth

4) Hygiene

Please describe anything offensive. Breath. Body odor. Ball and ass funk. Nose and ear hair. Facial hair. Other.

5) How was daty?

a) too much tongue

B) too slobbery

c) a & b

d) improper finger technique

e) he did ok

f) the angels sang

6) Describe his attitude

a) brutal

B) terrified

c) rude, crude, and socially unacceptable.

d) fun, playful, polite

7) Did he tip?

If I have had issues with a guy I will tell her in detail what happened and let her make her own judgment call. I have a few *form emails* set aside for a few that I get asked about frequently.

There are many girls who will only say *yes* and no further information. Some just don't want to go into details and some don't want the "connection" that further indicates their crime/guilt. :confused:

If there is something about you that I remember then I will gladly tell the lady the dirty details. :P

As far as donation goes: I'm still waiting for someone to fold that shit up origami style! :D

There are sites that do not have a rating system, you decide by reading the ROS, it lets reader decide if it was a fantastic time or a 10.

As far as donation goes: I'm still waiting for someone to fold that shit up origami style! :D

dollar_bill_penis_by_craigfoldsfives-d3a7xxr.jpg

Back in the day of numbers, 10 was "BEST EVER". Not knowing when I will have the best ever, 9 was my high score.

Holding out for "best ever" eh Cowboy?

I guess that would be one way to guarantee you got an origami during an appointment...wait, what?

Now that is a wonderful idea!! After all people and best experiences change from year to year. For example best dive trip I took first few years would no longer be my favorite this year as I have "more experience and feel more comfortable in the water." :)

For those of us with long-term memory issues, maybe we can make this a monthly instead of yearly thing. :)

For those of us with long-term memory issues, maybe we can make this a monthly instead of yearly thing. :)

Now I get it. Every experience is FANTASTIC because clients can't remember their previous experiences so this must be the best ever.

Now I get it. Every experience is FANTASTIC because clients can't remember their previous experiences so this must be the best ever.

Exactly Bit Banger, just like I waked up a virgin everyday. Each is the best ever....until I wake up again.

I think I'd rather just have a recommend/repeat and drop the ratings all together. One man's fantastic is another man's so-so. It's a rather unreliable system. I know personally I've had a lot of times that were good, but rated fantastic, just in case I ever need the reference.

I think I'd rather just have a recommend/repeat and drop the ratings all together. One man's fantastic is another man's so-so. It's a rather unreliable system. I know personally I've had a lot of times that were good, but rated fantastic, just in case I ever need the reference.

I take the ratings mostly with a grain of salt. The 2nd provider I saw hinted I could get a P411 OK if I wrote a Fantastic review. Since it was indeed the best I had had at the time I did it. Having had much better experiences since then I would not give her that rating now.

dollar_bill_penis_by_craigfoldsfives-d3a7xxr.jpg

I guess that would be one way to guarantee you got an origami during an appointment...wait, what?

I had someone do a $50 in a ring a few months back. It sits on my desk now. I can't bring myself to unfold it because it's too cute! :D

Here's an email I don't want to send:

To: Ivana Humpalot

Dear Ivana,

I had a really good time last April. You really earned that fantastic, or so I thought. But last night, I saw Suzie Creamschmear, and My Gawd! That gal can suck a golf ball through a garden hose! As a result, I am taking your one fantastic away and giving it to Suzie. Now, I know you and Suzie don't get along, but I trust you'll be professional about this and not use my screening info to destroy my marriage and career.

Have a nice day!

This would be a better approach. In fact I really like this idea. Participating reviewers would have to have at least 2 or 3 reviews posted. Only the posted reviews would be eligible for best of the year. Maybe have a time limit of not allowing a review posted within 2 weeks of the "annual report" deadline to eliminate the afterglow effect. It's a fun idea.

However, if you are one of the majority "loyalty is royalty" crowd, and you don't pick your ATF, you'll have some explaining to do.

Well done. :D

I had someone do a $50 in a ring a few months back. It sits on my desk now. I can't bring myself to unfold it because it's too cute! :D

Salvador Dali used to draw pictures on his checks at restaurants knowing the manager would never cash them.