Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StormRevel

Good Russian

23 posts in this topic

I'm interested in seeing a provider that gives good a Russian and Utf session. I've searched through the database but it's hard to get it to filter just 2 things to show up, or I'm just an idiot and can't figure it out.

PM's are welcome. Thanks for any suggestions.

I'm interested in seeing a provider that gives good a Russian and Utf session. I've searched through the database but it's hard to get it to filter just 2 things to show up, or I'm just an idiot and can't figure it out.

Kandi Apple was awesome in both.

Velvet Valentine and Ava Allure

Wouldn't this basically fall to any woman who has DD's and up? My boobs are no longer that big (natural reduction from cardio) so I don't usually do this because I think mine aren't the right kind for it. I also think it has something to do with firmer boobs too. Idk, I've never had a lady do Russian to me. I'm missing a penis. :D

If its the big boobs, then can't you do a boob size search on p411 for the ladies in the "bigger titty committee"?

Good Russian is hard to find. Sunny Phillips is spectacular, Classy Centerfold Jennifer had special utf/Russian combo skills.

I have seen Lucy many times and she didn't seem to have good Russian skills, but she's sure equipped for it. Same with Crystal Geyser. YMMV.

There's no such thing as a "good Russian". I seen their type in WWIII. Darn Commies are all the same; Stalin, Khrushchev, Brezhnev, Chernenko, Andropov, Putin...all the same. Only one that was somewhat good was Mr. Stain on his Head, Gorbachev, and they got rid of him in a hurry...

Oh wait, you're talkin' about a different kind of "Russian"...Never mind...

The Wise Old Owl

The Only Good Russian

Is a Dead One

(sorry, Soviet, not Russian)

Oh wait, you're talkin' about a different kind of "Russian"...Never mind...

The Wise Old Owl

Wasn't John Wayne Bobbitt second wife a Good Russian;

I think her name was Оксана Kcutoffyorkockskie

Good Russian is hard to find. Sunny Phillips is spectacular, Classy Centerfold Jennifer had special utf/Russian combo skills.

I have seen Lucy many times and she didn't seem to have good Russian skills, but she's sure equipped for it. Same with Crystal Geyser. YMMV.

Sounds like review material...oh wait it's like two years too late.

Sounds like review material...oh wait it's like two years too late.

Bit says Luce has great Russian, so all of this probably merits some diligent research on the part of the OP.

A good Russian is a white Russian

Agreeded:D

There's no such thing as a "good Russian". I seen their type in ** WWIII. *** )

I don't remember this one? :)

Wasn't John Wayne Bobbitt second wife a Good Russian;

I think her name was Оксана Kcutoffyorkockskie

I thought her name was Oksana Imgonna Khutyurdikoff

The Wise Old Owl

Say, what are you doing with that...

Hokey smokes, Natasha!

PS: It was WWII, not WWIII, although as The Cold War some might consider it that...

I didn't intend for my comments to be rude. The OP asked for opinions on who is GOOD at Russian and utf. I listed two whom I thought were incredible and should have stopped there. Both Lucy and Crystal are AMAZINGLY fun and an all around "good" experience.

I read my post and I should not have down talked Crystal or Lucy, both are quality providers with great reputations. I apologize to both ladies if my opinions came across rude. I'm definitely ready and willing to schedule with you ladies so you can change my mind:-)

Super sorry if I offended anyone.

I don't remember this one? :)

End of The Great War (WW I) We and GB sent men to fight during the Russian Revolution

Good Russian is hard to find.

THIS is good Russian:

irina-shayk-sexy-nude_raannt.jpg

Irina Shayk

:D

Hey don't forget Rene Lovitt she hosts a 40DD and what wonderful Russian.