Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sweetbonnie

what is more preffered incall or outcalls options

31 posts in this topic

hey yall im bonnie im moving to co and is just trying to figure out what most of your prefer so i know which way to best advertise thank you

Welcome and have fun! I used to do a lot of outcalls when I worked nights. The clientelle that I market to now prefer a private incall, and most visit during the day. So, it may depend on if you are night lady or prefer daytime. We do get a lot of business travelers here though, that like outcall. Guess. I don't have a good answer for you.:( Maybe run incall a few days a week or something. best wishes!

I'm local so Incall only. When I travel it's usually outcall only.

I started out at OutCall only. Then added InCall.

I'm InCall now with occasional OutCalls to previously seen friends.

I personally just hate to drive.

I started out at OutCall only. Then added InCall.

I'm InCall now with occasional OutCalls to previously seen friends.

I personally just hate to drive.

Drunken losers banging on the door at 2AM notwithstanding, I would think a provider would feel safer on their home turf.

Drunken losers banging on the door at 2AM notwithstanding, I would think a provider would feel safer on their home turf.

True! And the benefit of InCall is being able to set more of a schedule and hours. OutCall can be worked the same way, but I hated the late night calls.

I've 2 outcalls and a whole bunch of incalls. So I guess incalls is my preference.

Incall in the middle of the day. Can't fathom an outcall. An army of retirees would rat me out.

Incall in the middle of the day. Can't fathom an outcall. An army of retirees would rat me out.

Ha ha, you should just invite them. I bet they are all horny too! You know, I'm kidding with you!:D

Incalls. I hear the Four Seasons is nice . . .

Incall @ private residence is ideal.

hey yall im bonnie im moving to co and is just trying to figure out what most of your prefer so i know which way to best advertise thank you

Ha ha, you should just invite them. I bet they are all horny too! You know, I'm kidding with you!:D

No, I want you all to myself. The sad thing is that the 68-year-olds next door are probably getting more than me, and I'm in my mid 40s. :(

If I were at a hotel on a business trip, I would not mind an outcall with an incredibly reliable and well-reviewed lady. It's my nightmare to somehow get popped by LE while in a "foreign land" and not complete my business trip successfully. I could not risk a sting or a non reviewed lady.

Yeah I prefer to have control of my environment so I am incall only except friends of course! I have done outcall for an injured veteran. Turned out well.:P

I usually am liking the in call at the private residence best. It's kinda cool to get to know the gal's interests. Books, art, pets, music, etc.

Out call at my home only after developing some trust involving multiple sessions and conversations.